Remind again how this isn't racist as fuck?

Remind again how this isn't racist as fuck?

electing this buffoon might be the most embarrassing shit we've ever done

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/342190428675796992

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=p4wo9nqWrwE
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_Byrd#Ku_Klux_Klan
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>facts are racist

the truth is never pretty

since when is truth racist?

how IS it racist?

Facts aren't racist.

>mooom
>they're citing facts again
>MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM

Reply, faggot, don't just be a 1-posting bitch, address people's valid points.

this is what the left tried to base an entire campaign upon

I'm no longer defending him until I see a wall and Hillary gets swat teamed

This is why you snowflakes are losing cant face reality

still better than hitlery 'begging for war' clinton

Some cultures are better than others.

it´s only racist because you´re a faggot spic nigger and need to play the victim. kys

Its the reality.
Niggers and spics commit almost all violent crime.

>1 post by this ID
dneosoni

>facts are racist

>racist

Reminder that niggers are 12.5% of the US population.

Reminder that until recently, spics were counted as white when perpetrators and as spics when victims.

>bring up a legitimate issue
>racist
Holy shit are lefties really this brain-dead?

Hispanic here.
Tell CTR or CNN to fucking kill themselves.
Facts are facts. We're sick of you faggots playing spin doctor.

Back in my day you could call a spade a spade.

>FACTS
>RACIST

Statistics be wayciss

This is a fact, and it would be true whether he brought it to your attention or not.
Nothing racist about it

>one post by OP

>Y-you can't say that, you're generalizing!
>White people are all racist child molesters!

>facts are racist
liberals, ladies and gentlemen

>trump got elected by whites, fuck whites
not racist
>this
racist

>facts are racist

You get great digits and you waste them getting angry at perceived racism.

That isn't racism. That's a hard truth. Nobody who worked in any branch of law enforcement, including lawyers, would think him a liar for that.

The lawyers would say it but they have eyes too.

Racism has grown to "Not saying positive things every time you mention people who are dark." And you're part of the reason why. Fuck you for that. You're helping this shit continue.

fpbp

>facts are racist
>enumerating basic facts is EVEN MORE racist, not to mention doubleplusungood!

Get fucked, dude.

it's true though? people who live in the communities will tell you the same thing, grieving mothers ask through teary eyes why they shoot each other.

it's something that does need to be discussed so a solution can be found. better education, more resources or something. just because a white man wants to discuss other races plights doesn't mean he doesn't want to help.

Because racism is about believing that one race is superior to another. Simply stating that inner city crime is commited primarily by blacks and hispanics (which just happen to be the areas with high black and hispanic populations) is not to say that either of those ethnicities are worse, just that their situation is such that they commit more crime. The fact that libtards think this is racist exposes the fact that they don't even know what it is they're accusing him of. They just read a statement they didn't like and starting spouting insults.

>OMFG WORST THING EVAHHHH

You should probably talk to the Native Americans about that, senpai.

But spinning this as racist is insane. Facts are fucking facts and if you choose to hide your head in the sand, you're gonna get your ass smacked.

>statistics are racist

>facts are racist
wew lad

These.

this

Because it's fact

Even posting FBI stat charts will be spun against you.
>See! Non-Hispanic whites cause more crime!
They won't look at the population-to-crime percentages unless you pyshically put them there. Even then, it would probably be totally overlooked.

>racism is bad
fuck off reddit

they still are in my county, they just say they're white-hispanics now

i don't understand why they can't just have a straight up hispanic designation but whatever

>It's a fact
>no one provides a source
OK

>how this isn't racist as fuck?
He didn't say it's because of their race, therefore, it's not racist. It's also true.

Now, take your 1 post by this ID, bullshit, bait thread and fuck off to your shed.

>Remind again how this isn't racist as fuck?

Please explain your train of thought, how exactly would it be racist?

Here are some violent criminals for you to SEE

Did you heard about the word?
The Word about Bob"KKK"Byrd?

Hillary talks about her former mentor....
youtube.com/watch?v=p4wo9nqWrwE

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_Byrd#Ku_Klux_Klan

Daily reminder KYS CTR

They are right you know...

Rather, based their entire ideology on.

Came here to post this. FPBP. OP, gas yourself please.

Fpbp

Telling the truth isn't racist.

>5 Jun 2013
And that cunt never said anything bad about niggas her entire life?

It's true though.

Even if it's true, that's because of demographics. There are less white people in cities.

here, have some more burger-user

facts are not racist OP

Reminder: in the US, blacks commit 5x as many murders per capita as whites. 5x. 5x. 5x. 5x. 5x.

Not racist when it's true.

hahahaha
you germanics left their culture and had to adopt latin and greek culture

Even then niggers don't understand how percentages and proportions work. Nor can they conceptualize the fact that they make stats racist against whites by combining whites an Latino in the same category on most crime stats.

You forgot to post the graphs which say the nignogs do most of these crimes, even to their own shitty race.

But He isnt wrong. Blacks and hispanics are a minority, yet they commit over half of the US's Homicides. Its a problem that needs to be addressed.

waaaaaah facts are racist

When the first posting also happens to be the best posting.

OP, gas yourself.

No, they commit 5x period, 25x per capita.

So when will we split hispanic/mestizo from euro-whites?

>Facts are racist

I don't think most people even know that Hispanics are considered white on government forms.

Funny how most serial killers, pedophiles (Pizzagate), and mass murderers (Stalin, Hitler etc.) have been white, so obvious who the real enemy is, minorities only commit crimes because the white devil forced them to.

That is truth, NOT racism.
Something like "Blacks and Hispanics are violent criminals" would be racism.

It is racist. It is also true.

I hate your fucking guts, face the music you absolute drain on society

You want to know what racism is? I have a great story, even appropriately toned because it happened on Thanksgiving 20 years ago. I was dating the daughter of a well to do banker, not a Jew but might as well have been one. She was a beauty, I miss that pussy sometimes still. Anyway like I said it was thanksgiving and she was in Florida with her parents and they decided to send her home to be with her grandparents and I on Thanksgiving. They didn't like her, she outed the families secret slave owning history in a school project. Should have been my first clue. But, I was young and my dick was very hard. I went with her grandparents to the airport to pick her up and while there her grandmother and I watched some black kids crawling all over the airport fixtures while their handlers stood by blankly staring off bottom gums sagging. Her grandmother tells me she likes nigger kids, they remind her of monkeys. I agreed and said that was fine unless you had those monkeys swinging from your family tree. We laughed. Time rolls on, my gf became my fiancee and later my ex. I moved away and lost touch will all of them but I learned through the grape vine my ex had two black babies by two different black men. When I read the grandmother's obituary about five years ago online my ex and her kids were not listed as family members. She was truly a great woman. How racist is it for one neo feminist cunt like my ex to destroy her family for the sake of her own selfish politics? That's racism.

There's nothing Marxists hate more than the dreaded hate-facts.

gas your entire family faggot

>Most (famous) xyz

White violence sells. black, spic, and poo violence is just expected.

Truth hurts... get over it

Figures never lie, but liars always figure.

Go look up the statistics yourself.

Obama forced them to stop tracking these facts.

>Remind again how this isn't racist as fuck?
>electing this buffoon might be the most embarrassing shit we've ever done

Sup Forums is a white supremacist board, newfag.

>O-O-O-OY VEY DONT YOU REALIZE THEY *HAVE* TO RAPE AND MURDER MANY ORDERS OF MAGNITUDE MORE THAN WHITE PEOPLE IN ORDER TO FEED THEIR FAMILIES????? QUIT BEING SO FUCKING RACIST GOYIM SHUT IT DOWN

>truth=racism

Good job, retard.

Its actually true. Truth is truth you are actually an idiot.

kys

Facts and statistics aren't racist dumbass

How is it because of demographics?

If cities were mostly made up of blacks that would make sense. The fact that they are a minority but still commit most of the crime speaks volumes.

Germanic culture is way more functional than Latin and Greek culture nowadays...

Spaghetti niggers can't into civilization, even though they built it centuries ago.

kek

Yeah his approach to these problems is to call out people instead of providing solutions.

There's nothing stopping him from saying "hey I've got a plan to solve this." Instead, what he says is "THESE PEOPLE BAD. ATTACK!" and get is right wing lunatic attack dogs to go after blacks and hispanics.

Sure, what he said was a fact. However, he's repeated this fact many, many times without suggesting a solution. At that point, you start to see that maybe he's repeating these facts for a reason other than he actually wants to help. At that point you realize he's racist.

I've got solutions to this problem that don't involve mass deportation or genocide. But of course, people on here are stuck in their ways, and instead of taking the more challenging route, they'll take the route that guarantees more problems will crop up with time.

Remind me again how it's racist?

>Germanic culture is way more functional than Latin and Greek culture nowadays...
do you realize everything you have is from greeks and romans?
your "germanic" culture is not even 30% germanic

Meme aside we need to come to terms with the fact that the vast majority of people in this country white or not are mentally ill. Look at tumblr, look at the average leftist, look at crime rates for minorities, look at the actions of the hyper-rich. The overall psychological health of America is very very poor, and it would be very wise for us to work to solve this problem.

>inb4 le liberalism is the mental health issue

Or its an entire generation of people who were raised by a fucking TV and computer and dont understand how to appropriately interact with other human beings.