European Parliament President Martin Schulz

wsj.com/articles/european-parliament-president-martin-schulz-to-step-down-1479990522

>European Parliament President Martin Schulz said on Thursday that he would stand down in January and run in next year’s elections in Germany, where he is seen as a potential rival to Chancellor Angela Merkel.

So will he be better than Merkel?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Martin_Schulz#Relations_with_Israel
youtube.com/watch?v=jOQOSwgoQeE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

he is a hot daddy, so yes

>a jew takes over Germany

The plan is complete

he will be 10000000000x worse than merkel, if you can imagine

he is the final solution to the white problem

Kek. This
Nazis BTFO

This is one of the murderers of Europe. If Germany votes for him, I am officially giving up hope for our esteemed neighbours.

Didnt this guy say germany only exists to serve israel or something like this?

>potential rival

yep

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Martin_Schulz#Relations_with_Israel

It's even on Wikijew

Lol ofc not

Hitler spinning in his carpet.

merkel.... schulz........ merkel...... schulz hmmm....... i wonder ........ well met *ff@2k17*

This guy really like taking pictures of himself with bearded religious extremists in the EU parlement, doesn't he?

Quite a specific fetish.

lol this guy will push the spd under 10%

Second to right is a big guy

He's mostlikely not going to be the SPD's candidate

Sorry, but I have to let off steam here.

Everyone seems to be bashing European politicians for letting in refugees and not doing enough to stop terroristic attacks.

I've been living in Germany for all of my life. Yes, there is inequality and crime and terrible things happening here and in the rest of Europe. Like everywhere else.

But if you are a bit familiar with Merkel, you should know she is one of the best, if not the best policy makers in the world. Since her election, German economy, aid for those in need and pretty much everything else has improved a lot.

As to the refugees, of course they are an incredible burden for Germany and other European countries. But what do you want to do if not let them in? You can't close the borders (see Schengen and the most fundamental elements of the EU). In my opinion, you can't send them back or just let them die on their own, because that's not only cruel but also selfish as f***. We have the capabilities of taking them in, the majority of these people are the most thankful and giving members in our whole society. And if other EU countries, or the US, or just anybody would have agreed to at least take in a fraction of the number Germany took in, no country would have been in much trouble to give them a new home.

And what about the terrorists? First off, the majority of terrorists aren't refugees. Check that on Wikipedia or whereever you like. Most of them are radicalised at home or in the internet. And those who came as refugees would have found another way, no doubt. It's easy to get to Europe. This place is so open in any way, you just cannot give 100% security. As many of you might know, "They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.".

So for god's sake let these people live here, let us deal with islamistic hotspots and the real culprits, but don't blame an entire group that is 99.9% peaceful.

For EU

Denizens of Germanistan on suicide watch

lol worthless kike, he won't even win in Germany.

Fuck off.

In their heart of hearts, 99.99% of Muslims hate me for no damn reason.

Shit, just look at how they blow each other up. They have a fucking problem. You want to help them? Good.move to the middle east and make Egypt great again.

I repeat: Fuck Off

No

Why does every Eurocrat look like some sort of fucking troll? The left likes to bitch about the looks of Trump, Wilders, Farage, etc. but someone like Schulz looks like he has an anus for a mouth, and his head looks like a bloodless dick. And then there's Verhofstadt, who looks like a pedophile. If you'd ask an artist to draw a picture of a stereotypical pedophile, they'd draw Verhofstadt. Van Rompuy Literally looks like Burns, from the Simpsons.

If they want to bitch about people's hair, they ought to talk about these guys' faces.

>niggers are okay
no

>not recognizing the copypasta
newfag

youtube.com/watch?v=jOQOSwgoQeE

Based Berlusconi shitting on this scumbag.
Germany deserves whats happening though, no matter if Merkel or Schulz.

>neither better nor worse
>literally Merkel with a dick
no

His campaing slogan should be
>Can't believe he's not jewish

Nope any SPD member will be at least two times worse than Merkel. This is why we must ensure she stays in power, even when that means voting CDU/CSU over AfD.

At least with your first choice - you can vote afd with your second if you feel like it

this is pasta

Is this the same guy that said mordern Germany's porpuse is to only serve Iseal?

Fuck you Pasteur

>a jew takes over Germany
Bit late.

Martin the red nosed bureaucrat, had a very shiny nose. And whenever you tossed a Euro, you would then see it glowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww oh oh oh, MARTIN THE RED NOSED BUREAUCRAT!!! WAS A VERY KIKEY KIKE, AND HE IS THE KIND OF PERSON, THAT WOULD LET A NIGGER STEAL YOUR BIKE!

No.
The only hope for Cuckmany is AfD strongest party and coalition (0,1% chance) or red-red-green and let them ruin everything for 4 years.
Then Union can rethink how fucking retarded they were under Merkel and try to make Germany great again in 2021 together with AfD (Trump won in a 63% white country), or just accept that Germany is kill.
Merkel would just drag out the inevitable a bit longer than red-red-green, but the result will be the same.

Yes, just that...

Totally uneducated, he even did not finish high school ... (is a librarian, book-seller or shoe-maker ??? do not remember...)

"I shall put you forward for the role of Kapo"

I hate him too but how is that an argument against him? I actually want more people who've had actual jobs in parliament not lawyers only.

im surprised this fucking cocksucker knows what democracy is

Looking forward to Martin "Tantrum Bully" Schulz and Angela "Blackmailed" Merkel getting thrown out by AfD