How come when you post this guy's picture on this board 20 people come put of nowhere and concern troll and act like...

How come when you post this guy's picture on this board 20 people come put of nowhere and concern troll and act like Sup Forums is something it is not?

this is CNNs board now

Is it? Why does this image trigger retards?

because CNN is here shit posting as retards then reporting on it as official news

a better question would be why I never heard of this guy until about a week ago yet he is being promoted as some kind of leader

Maybe because you are a newfag?

Fuck off, kike

Concern troll #1

Look, I'm all for nationalism, but Spencer provoked a bunch of edgy LARPers into performing the Nazi salute. It just so happened that the mainstream media were around to record everything; the Atlantic video has over 30 million views on Facebook alone. I think that's very suspicious. Regardless of Spencer's intentions, he hasn't done our movement any good.

>have decent right wing movement going on
>actually start influencing politics
>leftists in panic
>Spencer shows up doing nazi salutes and screaming Heil Trump
>MSM now has the perfect strawman
gee, I wonder why he's hated

Because more of these kids know who kike cernovich is than richard spencer. Sup Forums has a redditfugee crisis.

>our movement

See this?

This is how they do it, guys. A reasonable post, but they always slip in that one line that seeks to tie us implicitly to neo-nazis.

Been here for a dreadfully long time, this Spencer fellow essentially fell out of the sky in tandem with the ending of the election.

You can't act like you could even find a thread throughout any of the preceding weeks discussing this guy, he's being thrown into the media circus and given the limelight. Which is no surprise, since "Trump supporters are Nazis/White Nationalists".

Spend some time here newfag you will see differently.

Nah, the other guy is right. If there were threads about him it was something nobody really noticed, on par with with stuff about I don't know. Some obscur podcast nobody knows. I don't remember one single time anybody here linked anything to that red ice stuff either.

Shill please go.
I think you guys are full of shit, a little over a year ago we had /natsoc/ general every day and red ice was linked to often. Spencer HAS been discussed here before, lurk more.

>/natsoc/ general
That's like something like the drwho general on Sup Forums never clicked on that. Most people don't even realize it's there.

>everyone that disagrees with me is a newfag

I heard discussion of spencer when hillary made the alt right speech.

People were arguing about whether he coined the term.
I never heard anything about him other than that single supposed "fact".

I don't go to Sup Forums and you're a fucking moron.

This some Mandella effect kind of shit you're trying to pull here. Either way the guy was never big enough to gain attention from anybody than a fringe part of Sup Forums. Even Joe Rogan is more Sup Forums.

Spencer has been posted here since at least 2015. Look at the 4plebs archive if you don't believe me.

/nu/pol has no idea what AmRen is, who Evola was, who Jared Taylor and Spencer are, they just want to shitpost pepe and Trump memes. The intellectual thought is 0. /nu/pol thinks Alex Jones is the pinnacle of right wing thought.

Old Sup Forums was fucking libertarian.

Not knowing who Richard Spencer is does not equate to the litany of other things you attached to that statement. I don't follow him or the Nat Soc threads, he is not someone who has bled outside of your closed loop.

People grow up at some point, and libertarianism is for naive kids

Certainly he has not been popular enough around here to justify any form of leadership. He's glorified podcaster tops.

Libertarians who just happened to post Hitler and merchant memes.

We weren't libertarian, we simply supported Ron Paul because he was the best choice at the time.

This.

All these newfags came here with the Trump campaign and now act like they have been here forever. They don't remember the /natsoc/ threads, literature threads, AmRen threads ect because they weren't here.

It seems most decent posters bailed to cripplechan during GG.

This. Fuck Richard Spencer, he has to be the first to go. CNN plant.

He looks like an autistic wannabe desu

Hey look, faggot shills spreading disinformation.

Couldn't agree more. Spencer is terrific and "The Donald" subreddit and Sup Forums are just pussying out now that the news has found out the truth about the Alt-Right. They're trying to change the Alt-Right into some gay civic nationalism/Austro-Libertarian thing, it's not.

Because he does what Sup Forumsacks wish they could do. Same thing with the TRS goys. We're not larping, and the goal isn't dank memes. Sup Forumsgets triggered because they have been deemed irrelevant in the long run

This. The literature threads were one of my favorite, I only come here to shit post when I'm shitting but go to crippledchan for long reads. GG changed a lot

>huur you disagree with me! Shill!
t. average stromfag

>is a shill
>"OH LOOK THIS GUY IS SHILLING! SHILL ALERT SHILL ALERT! I LIKE MIKE PENCE SEE I'M ALT-RIGHT GUYS DON'T LISTEN TO THE SHILL"
>is still a shill

Why are you still fighting? Didn't CTR run out of funding already?

>They don't remember the /natsoc/ threads, literature threads, AmRen threads ect because they weren't here.
fuck off stormnigger. Sup Forums welcomes all kinds of contrarian viewpoints. Just because Gamergate was born out of Sup Forums doesn't mean we all play video games

Because this guy is a damn actor who the media planted for us to eat up. He's Hollywood Horse Shit and anyone gullible enough to push him as /ourguy/ is either a newfag, a shill, or both.

GET THIS SHIT OFF MY BOARD!
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Go back to sleep richard.

>mock other people for calling shills out
>proceeds to call same person a shill
your damage control is showing

>spent a decade funding a think tank
>coined the term alt right
>came out of nowhere
One of these things is not like the other

the butthurt is so strong.

Nah this lisping faggot spencer is just a moron. He should stop attention whoring and let a coherent and rational intellectual like Jared Taylor be the spokesman for this movement

He's so obviously a shill, that's my point. A shill can call others shills, and think that it masks them, but they are so transparent. Like a homosexual in the closet.

I wonder if he is a bottom or a top.

Richard Spencer was never well known. Sup Forums was way more extreme and racist in the past but literally no one knew who this Spencer fag and "alt-right" is.

Seriously, take a look at half the posters who are supporting him. It's the same arguments reworded in 2 sentence response. If you challenge Spencer at all they will just root back around like they didn't hear your skepticism. It's classic shill tactics that we should all be aware of by now. Come on, proof that Spencer's face keeps popping up either means the shills are still here, or the shills worked.

After the AR speech people brought him up plenty.

Just call him gay (he has that kind of vibr) it used to work in the past. It still works.

/thread

Jared Taylor is offputting somehow. Slightly creepy or something. Sure I dig what he does and for carrying the torch for many years, though.

>Jared Taylor is offputting somehow.
He is a weeb, grew up in Japan.

He's got a kickass accent, you've got to admit.

Fuck you, Jared Taylor is the best, and his weird mannerisms are only endearing, not offputting.

He's offputting because you're a millennial shithead who isn't used to hearing a man talk without a lisp and vocal fry

Fuck off faggit. Nobody had ever heard of Spencer. Jared Taylor, Ebola etc were posted here plenty but Spencer is a psyop designed to turn the coming right wing swing in American politics away from matters of race and the American identity.

Exactly. Jared Taylor is a true hero

Spencer did good. Shills are concerned.

He's a faggot but he has been around for a long time so you're either new, a shill or a moron. I'll go with all three.

>being this new
Sure, he hasn't been mentioned here as frequently as Taylor. But, he's always been one of the figureheads of the alt-right. And if you've listened to Taylor, then you'd know that he doesn't differ from Spencer too much when it comes to race and American/European identity.

>falling for the Jew trick of using labels.

What I totally don't understand from the shills is
>Be fighting for individualism
>"""OUR""" movement
yeah nah.

this

maybe hes been talked about in some shitty threads noone cares about but I didnt know who he was till he sperged on twatter

and I dont get why anyone cares about him or what he did. I thought it was hilarious and thats it

Your TRS is showing. You guys are the penultimate faggots of the "alt right". Stupid larpers and cosplayers who worship a bunch of losers.

One can be in favor of a white ethno state and not sperg out with Nazi iconography.

I think the real is answer is more insidious than that.

I don't think Spencer and his lackeys are plants or useful idiots. I think they're scared to win. I think the prospect of white nationalist talking points going mainstream without the white nationalist establishment behind it scare them, scared them because it made them feel irrelevant, scared them because they wouldn't know what to do with themselves if they finally won, scared that their little autist fueled gravy train was finally going to be cut off.

So they sabotaged us.
They stabbed us in the back so they could crawl back under the cozy rock they've spent the last fifty years circle-jerking under and go back to their routine as outcasts and weirdos.

It's not like they care anyway because their default plan has always been to hide in the woods waiting for others to do the work for them so they can swoop in like a seagull when no one is looking and somehow carve out a white autist only ethno-state that will magically not wind up being the equivalent of an Indian reservation for the last fifty white people.

Losers and scum the lot of them.

fuck off to /r/the_donald

I have browsed pol for a long time but never heard of this guy. Then all of a sudden this Faggot shills pol claiming to be our leader. I mean wtf

Fuck man its like they do nothing but troll, sheesh cut the man some slack. Dont worry guy, i believe you.

Guys like you are worthless. Only you faggot shills even cares what the media thinks. You're gonna get called a Nazi in this game weather you are or not, doesn't fucking matter. You don't have the balls for this.

>Out yourselves IRL
Shoo shoo shill.

Already do. What you thought faggots like you would put me in my place? Nah I'll butcher your face.

Another post, another shill

Wew lad

You sure know how to sniff them out

How much does CNN pay you?

FUCK OFF FORCING THIS YOU SHILL
>FUCK OFF FORCING THIS YOU SHILL

If you want to stay in the closet like a little faggot, that's fine with me.

stormfags can't into politics.

Because he is either an idiot all on his own, or an idiot with a government spook handler being told to act like an idiot.

did you autists think that no-one would find it strange that there were suddenly 50 threads about this literal who and ppl lamenting the state of the 'alt-right' as soon as Trump disowned you losers?

Funny thing is, you don't even know my political beliefs. All I have said in this thread is that a few of these replies are obvious shills, and that Richard Spencer is a fucking retard who should be shot.

Spencer is a red herring made out of reptilian scales and chemtrails

Hab sum boobies instead

SO you're 100% for his actions?

>Literal who

Not knowing anything about Am Ren or NPI or Identity Evropa... You're the one larping you fucking faggot.

I don't give a toss what the media thinks.
I care what John Q. Public thinks, and the public thinks you are a Nazi who wants to kill six million Jews, and will consequently treat you the same way as they'd treat a bottle prominently labeled "Arsenic".

Yeah great idea, shit on the only people forcing talk about the issue. Go kill yourself for being this worthless. I don't want to know your views. Your opinions discarded for being a faggot.

Fuck off!

Sup Forums is an alt-right board!

That's cuz you're a pussy. They call Trump a Nazi lol. Who cares. We're not here to hold peoples hands.

>i'm not a shill honest
>the dozens of spencer threads that appeared overnight were organic i swear

again, did you think no-one would notice? fk off with your autist hero nobody back to wherever you came from ty

>Fuck you
DONT YOU TELL ME WHAT Sup Forums IS FAGGOT.

Huh...almost like the dozens of threads were because of what he did. Have you seen Sup Forums when a deathgrips album drops, do you think every single one are shills

The man is a cringy larper.

Do you really believe Sup Forums is like this? All white?

This is a war. The nazi iconography is being pushed harder now to force more leftist chimp outs. Because the more the left pushes against whites and the right, the more moderates and white normies move to the right.

I don't concern troll.

It's more or less important to analyze what is happening, what the consequences will be, what the Fake Stream Media wants to achieve with this, how to interpret Trumps actions, what to do, etc.

He's no hero of mine. An ally, yes.

(((Cernovich))) sent them, just ignore it.

a nobody doing something autistic is not a major event outside of (((alt-right))) land, try again