I FUCKING LOVE YOU

Despite being humiliated and stripped of national pride, despite having my arguments dismissed by simply replying 'POO IN LOO'. Despite being called a Pajeet and despite the designated shitting street memes.

I FUCKING LOVE YOU, Sup Forums.

Sup Forums is the only place where truth remains uncensored. Where people have the liberty to say anything and everything. And no virtue signalling because anonymity, so everything you post here is what you genuinely feel, unless you're JDIF or a CTR shill.

And perhaps, arguably, the only place, in internet and in real world, where free speech, free thought and freedom of expression exists. I can put it in capslock that MODI IS A CUNT GOD I HOPE HE DIES FUCK YOU RSS, HOMOSEXUALITY IS SEXUAL PERVERSION AND NIGGERS ARE GENETICALLY INFERIOR, HITLER DID NOTHING WRONG AND KIKES ARE MORALLY BANKRUPT BASTARDS AND ARE THE EPICENTER OF WORLD EVIL without facing any palpable threat to my employment, education or social relations.

Free speech cannot exist without hate speech. No matter what mental gymnastics you do, you cannot deny this. But as important as hate speech is to free speech, free speech cannot be practically implemented without one thing- Anonymity.

And for these two reasons- hate speech and anonymity-Sup Forums is a board of free expression and free thought.

And Sup Forums is the bastion of Free Speech.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nXBDRLOpIkE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

the sad thing about it is that nobody cares, but perhaps that is as much as we can hope for

Well said curry boy.

Pajeet, you're alright sometimes.

Back to the Loo pajeet

Youre cool, pajeet. Lets be superpower by 2030 together.

> Sup Forums is the bastion of Free Speech
I take it you weren't around when people were being banned for typing the name of a CTR employee in their posts
Sup Forums is just as fucked as plebbit

Likewise, Pajeetbro.

Lets just hope Yokohama dont close the site down for lack of revenue.

Go shit in the street, Pajeet

obligatory POO comment

DESIGNATED

I love you poo in loo because you as a Hindu do not wish to kill me by default, unlike many brown men from angrier faiths.

The poo in the loo shit is a joke m8, i love Indians :^)

Eat my fuck, asshole. :-)

>Implying Sup Forums couldn't get around the ban by referring to him as jew jewenstein

daim son

I will report you to amma. You on Sup Forums again?

north indian scum

cool story bro

Nice pic, they shooped his neck in ops pic to make it look human, reality, the diameter of his neck is half what it is and the guy looks like a creepy pervert.

If you guys could stop being so overtalkative IRL, and slow down with the whole stealing our jobs with h1-b thing you'd be bro-tier.

Seriously, though you guys are pretty cool. I worked landscaping over summers during the first few years of college, and the one person who actually offered me a pepsi while mowing their lawn was an indian chick. I'll always remember that bro, you guys are alright.

i like india

Daily reminder that Hinduism is an Aryan creation.

>Back to the Loo pajeet

Implying he has been to one before.

Hey. Will you be my pen friend.

Poo in loo...

>The poo in the loo shit is a joke m8
Proud "fit" amerifat burger that can agree....even with a britbong and a poo in the loo.

Freedom of speech really allows for real dialog....the "insults" become harmless as we accept that this is normal part of speech around here.

Happy Thanksgiving to all us Americans who eradicated our indigenous peoples with smallpox and genocide. I wish you all luck with the preservation of your water. I hope this pipeline issue is fixed....haven't we cause enough damage to you? When will it stop?

>superpower
>can't poo in loo

If a poo in loo would poo in loo, how much poo would be in loo?

POO

10 liters on (you)!

IN

LOO

YOU!

a

FUCK OFF POO IN LOO, WE'RE FULL

>pol
>free speech

back to the loo pajeet.

WE

That means a lot, friend. I'll spare your kind on the day of the rope. You'll simply be deported.

Okay India seriously, all shitposting aside, I'm really rooting for you. I'm never going to send your country money because it would disappear in a flash and probably go to some corrupt asshole and not actually help the starving kids, but I really am rooting for you.

All bants aside you guys really have to get your sanitation in order and get your lower class to stop being afraid of toilets, the death and disease and misery is just out of hand. Bill Gates is giving you what he has and I'm staking my hopes on him, but you have to help him out by getting sanitation where it needs to be. I know progress will be slow, but you can do it.

Your population is high and your economy grew the fastest other than maybe South Korea, so your growing pains are going to be intense and humiliating, but you can do it, you can pull through, ride the slingshot and don't turn into effete liberals. You can be the new world power, take what you learned from us and be the fiscal wall that shields the rest of the world from China.

P.S. Dignity, pride and unearned respect are semi-useless and a big reason why the west is finally failing, don't fall for the meme, keep improving yourself!
P.P.S. Don't let the Muslim faggots take over

If kek wills it true, for you, poo will land in loo

Thank you poo in loo

And thank you Sup Forums

Is this a ruse? That Gandhi guy is always up to something.

Kek

I mean when I'm shitposting it's not genuinely what I feel. Also Sup Forums is satire you shitcoon.

>MODI IS A CUNT GOD I HOPE HE DIES FUCK YOU RSS
What's the matter? Did you lose all your "hard earned" money?

Hey achmed your mayduhkill degree uber?

>im sexy and i know it

I have 0 black money, but can only withdraw rs 2000 ( 30 usd ) per day. WHICH IS FIDGETING TERRIBLE.

Poo in loo, I....

Nah I'm a centrist and oppose any kind of authoritarianism, left or right wing.

First fucking game of Civ6 and Gandhi was making fun of me for having a small army and then invaded.

Never trust the Indians. Beneath that silly exterior is a cold-blooded murderer.

Happy Poosgiving, Pajeet. You're alright.

Nice essay poo

>FUCK YOU RSS

U wot m8?

Also
>poo in loo

Congress?

Swedish people look scary.

Huh? So you like taking in the ass from Muslims?

God bless user.

Can somebody TL;DR me on the rebbit situation?

You can poo in my loo any time pajeet

>HOMOSEXUALITY IS SEXUAL PERVERSION AND NIGGERS ARE GENETICALLY INFERIOR, HITLER DID NOTHING WRONG AND KIKES ARE MORALLY BANKRUPT BASTARDS AND ARE THE EPICENTER OF WORLD EVIL

you can come to norway any time, as long as you are house broken

> spez is plebbit ceo
> donalders say "f*** spez"
> spez secretly changes "f*** spez" -> "f***"
>gets caught thanks to archive.is
>confess
>news sites cover

Those are albino Poos.

Well put Proto ancestor to the Caucus folk. You showing that there cognizance and introspection we so deeply thank for giving us young PooBuddha.

Well said, kanjer. Well said.

>Free speech cannot exist without hate speech

No, my sweet, simple Pajeet.

There is no such thing as "hate speech."

You are still a prisoner of the conditioning.

Break free.

based pajeet

stop sending terrorist

>containment board

desu cripchan Sup Forums used to be the real free speech bastion then cripple interfered and put cucks and hotpockets in charge

that's the joke, my friend.

That's fine India, I love free speech too, we all do it goes without saying. Now go vote for someone who will kill some Pakis, they're stealing your water.

I love you too Sundeep

cripple chan doesn't realise blaming "jews" etc are only satire not real

I love you too pajeet
You btfo pakis real good

There's like 180 million islamic poos in India.

You are alright, pajeet.

MAKE INDIA GREAT AGAIN

POO

amen

Well said, pajeet. You earned this.

Freedom fighters :^)

That's the most beautiful swastika I've ever seen. How can nazis even compete?

What is that thing on the right side?

Bravo, based Pajeetbro.

You know, we make fun of India a lot, but we should really be thanking you for all those kickass cyst operation videos
youtube.com/watch?v=nXBDRLOpIkE
truly a national treasure

Toilet paper. Civilized countries don't use leaves

A little trash bin, I think. Possibly some kind of over engineered toilet paper dispenser. Definitely something sold at bed bath and beyond.

>right side
>toilet paper
I know you are a woman because women never know the left and right side.

I tought it was a trahs bin but there a thing comming out that looks like a umbrella from it.

Any possibility of that being a plunger holder or something.

Its a toilet brush. Its used to remove shit stains like you.

Pajeet, you're not okay after all.

I love you too, Pajeet!

It's a brush to remove skid marks.

Love you too, apu. Thanks for staying in your own country.

I love you too, Pajeet, but you still have to poo in loo.

Maybe one day the rest of your countrymen will follow your example, and not shit on everything they own.