GLOBAL WARMING BTFO: Tokyo wakes up to first November snow in over 50 years

The Japan Meteorological Agency said it was the first time snow had fallen in November in central Tokyo since 1962, according to NHK, the country's national broadcaster.

edition.cnn.com/2016/11/24/world/tokyo-snow-japan-november-early/

WHAT NOW WARMINGFAGS? BTFO

This just means that man made climate change is REAL you dumb right wing nigger.

Fuck off retard.

>Whatever data set you have agrees with my confirmation bias!

>he fell for the global warming meme
Stop being a useful idiot.

ITT: brainlets

Hint: there s a reason they call it climate change and not global warming anymore retarded faggots

Frank Luntz really shit the bed spinning global warming as climate change. Or maybe, in the long run, maybe not. It's opaque pants on head retarded and people are waking up. Give it a year and scientists will be revolting to get their hands on that sweet refutation capital.

Delete this

>Everyone who disagrees with me is stooopid
nice argument
You have been taught logic well

Yeah and you know why? because while they were spining their global warming agendas it was Fucking hot as shit but then it started getting colder and colder and it didnt agree with their agenda so they changed its name to cover all fronts.

Yeah, because they were fucking WRONG and tried to backpedal by changing the name, brainlet. Over twenty years of this bullshit and they haven't got a single thing right. When will you learn? When?

Global warming isn't caused by emissions, it's caused by too many people. The solution is really quite simple.

>I don't see any migrants in my house right now
>Migrant crisis is not real!

this

I don't even know what OP is trying to say.
Global warming, or climate change, doesn't imply every local temperature will be high and no historical minima will appear.
By definition, the news is about whether, not climate.
The global rise in temperature is supported by 50 year observation of the Earth infrared radiation from the orbit.

Climate change maybe influenced to some point BUT isn't CAUSED by humans. It is natural process, you can't stop or prevent it.

dont try to convince them

Because snowing in japan in november means climate change is a hoax... R E T A R D

Did i say that or did you hallucinate i said that

>measure temperature in winter
>measure temperature in summer
>they're different
HOLY SHIT GUYS GLOBAL WARMING ISREA- I MEAN IS REAL

Noncondensable greenhouse gases are the main driver behind the climate change. Ancient history of the Earth has shown that their concentration determines the global temperatures.
Almost twofold increase in their concentration is the consequence of human activities. By emissions of CO2 humanity easily dwarfs any volcano.
It doesn't take me any effort. Tell me better, have you ever petted a wallaby?

So htf does it correlate with CO2 emission mehmet?

>seasonal weather gets fucked up
>THERE'S NOTHING WRONG YOU RETARDS

I really wish you die of hunger and thirst whle getting drowned under rising sea levels.

>When it gets colder, climate changers are right
>When it gets warmer, climate changers are right
The climate is not a constant. It doesn't have a preferred temperature and will swing from high degrees to low degrees.

>never going to have sex with parasol carrying shrine maidens in the snow
Kill me now.

>Implying there is no climate change without humans
>implying a Yellowstone or an asteroid big enough wouldn't btfo all your tiny efforts to minimize CO2 and stop the greenhouse effect
>implying the last ice age didn't happen only 10000 years ago
>implying Sahara desert was always there
>implying there was no "year without summer" thwo centuries ago when human didn't do shit compared to now

I don't say, reducing CO2 is something bad, I only say the consequences for the overall climate will not be that dramatic, as it's claimed.

What? People are calling it CLIMATE CHANGE which means that if shit like this happens(snow in Japan in November) that just proves their point.

Kys.

Yes, it's snowfall in Tokyo today, so cold.
But it had been warm around 20C until the last weekend. Usually, it's 12C in November Tokyo.

So you win regardless whatever happens? Kys

>something exceptionally strange has happened with the climate

>this must mean that everything is completely normal and we don't have to worry about anything

> Tokyo
> global

That just proves the climate change, which in turn proves global warming.

>he doesnt understand how heat currents and climate change through global warming work
Kys

this

LOL you mean nuclear winter?

Tbh climate change is so broad an expression that anything else than pure stationary weather is "climate change".

I admit that changing from "global warming" (with a 18 year pause in warming and contrary to all models) to "climate change" was a genius marketing move. Nobody can deny climate "change", and the term is implicitly loaded to mean a very particular scenario of change. So anyone going against it faces a heads I win tails you lose situation.

>I clearly don't understand what global warming is I better start a thread about it

I was pondering on exactly this. It's genius in that way, and will make everyone look a fool for questioning it. It's loaded in the same way Black Lives Matter is loaded, meaning if you disregard their beliefs, you'll look like a terrible human being.

The only way we can win this argument is by letting time tell us. If they keep making false claims, like they've done for so long, eventually people will wise up, hopefully.

>Swede
>Doesn't believe in climate change

Rare but there are some idiots left like you in Sweden.

Yeah its called "moving the goal posts"

Is climate change denial a meme? I'm worried.

You didn't, you are a total degenarate for making that statement and if you were educated in logic yoirself you would've heard about Bayes and it would be blatantly obvious to you how society becomes polarized on certain issues that go on for a long period of time

There are no more moderates in between the two arguments to argue to, only retards who will spout the same ridicilous bullshit over and over again therefore instead of taking my time to spoonfeed you with information that is freely available - yes, I will just call you a retard and leave you hanging

Man on the titanic: we are 200 feet in the air! We're not sinking!

>Giant sets of historical climate models and trends

>Suddenly shit is changing at an unprecedented rate

>Nobody seems to want to do anything because muh economy, need shecklestein to have a new lambo

Climate change is real, but not because human intervention.

>Hint: there s a reason they call it climate change and not global warming anymore retarded faggots
Because they don't know what the fuck they are talking about?

But user, climate always change. In all earth history, the climate never has been stable.

>historical climate models and trends
100 out of 6,000,000,000 years.

>Suddenly shit is changing at an unprecedented rate
is it really though?

>Nobody seems to want to do anything because muh economy, need shecklestein to have a new lambo
yeah, we kind of need cars, jackass.

Actually weather pattern models from archaeological digs and ice samples go back millions of years.

Yes, things are changing at an unprecedented rate. Look at the shit china spews out and tell me if the weather seems normal over there.

Nobody needs a Lamborghini. A Lamborghini is a piece of art, and I think they are fantastic, but ultimately the wagekuck strives to serve their economic Lord's luxuries and sacrifices the future of his planet and his children for the material desires of the jew.

Anti global warming is the ultimate blue pill.

fuck you nigger

>Giant fucking farms full of cows shitting up methane

>Monstrous coal cities
>Giant shipping tankers that run on bunker fuel in international waters
>Giant species extinction patterns that haven't been seen since a fucking meteor hit earth
>Ocean acidification destroying the carbon sink process

>Not man made

Not an argument.

Fuck the climate.

>b-b-but muhhhhh pandas and toucans will go extinnnnctttt!!!!!!

So? Fuck them. The cockroaches will inherit the Earth and in a few billion years evolution will bring a whole new set of beautiful animals.

Cucks concerned with the environment beyond local air and water pollution should kill themselves.

I wish I could go to Japan

:(

Cockroaches would be a blessing. We're looking at jellyfish and ocean slime being the predominate life on earth.

It's nuclear winter from that power plant that exploded 5 years ago.

>even tokyo has snow
>not a single flake here
just fuck my shit up fampai

No, things aren't changing at an unprecedented rate. The global temperature rose from the 1800's to the 1900's by half a degree, and from 1900's to 2000 it rose by another half degree.

Thanks for clearing up that you're a commie leaf shit that thinks he knows what people need and want.
The free market wants cheap energy, and until your renewable and shitty "alternatives" get competitive, people are going to buy cheap and strong fossil fuels.

Back when it was called global warming it was still about extreme hots AND colds
They changed the name for retards like you

>Actually weather pattern models from archaeological digs and ice samples go back millions of years.
Take this reddit science back the fuck where it belongs. "Ice samples" aren't going to tell you what the temperature was, dipshit.

>Temperature increases 0.8 degrees since 1880

>2/3 of the change has happened since 1975

Read a book nigger, fuck. I hate how dumb everyone is. They read skme fucking talking point by some retard online and think they have it all figured out.

"Muh free market", good luck being reactionary to a phenomenon that needs prevention, not "a fix". You cannot un-fuck the oceans without a massive terraforming project that we might just fucking go extinct before we get the technology to do so. Elon musk can't fucking save us all you double nigger.

Check the flag

Note the lack of replies to this? 2016 is easilly going to be the warmest year for the modern record globally, and people in a desperate attempt will find one weather event, in one locality, in order to ignore a measurable and observable reality.

Kek'd

Did I say temperature you fucking kike? I said weather patterns. That means co2 and other gas concentrations.

Oh hey guess what arctic ice is fucking great for? Storing co2. Guess where there's gonna be literally no ice? The fucking north pole. You know what happens when you melt a bunch of ice? You de-salinate the ocean and change its patterns, fucking up the temperature exchange patterns and making Europe colder.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEE THATS NOT SUPPOSED TO HAPPEN DELETE IT

nibble nibble

A more pertinent point is, do you know what reflects sunlight? Sea ice. Do you know what aborbs 90% of sunlight. Open water.

Once the summer arctic sea ice goes you'll be effectively adding a super efficient solar panel the size of Australia to the thermal budget of planet. I'm going to guess thats really gonna change a whole of things in the way northern latitudinal weather behaves...

>Elon Musk
Oh, one of the parasites suckling on the government tit to get some tax money?

>Muh free market
Hello failed planned economy shill. The free market doesn't require any type of prevention at all, what it requires is free people and free minds that are able to pursue whatever they want. The ideal energy is cheap and strong, and that's exactly what the free marketing is supplying. Remove that, and you'll end up with skyrocketing prices of energy and a certainty in loss of life around the planet.

The energy industry is also what powers all other industries. If the price of energy decreases, the market will reflect that. If the price of energy increases, so does the price of food, for example.

Not to mention the north pole literally gets 24 hours of sunlight at some points of the year.

Fucking reeeee this is going to be my generation's problem, dealing with these fucking climate refugees once the middle East gets "literally too hot for human life to be sustained" and all these fucking old fucks don't give one single solitary shit because fuck white people amirite.

Anti climate science is anti white.

NIGGER THE PLANET DOES NOT CARE ABOUT WHAT FUEL YOU USE IT WILL REACT THE WAY IT WILL DEPENDING ON WHAT YOU DO TO IT. THE FREE MARKET DOES NOT DICTATE THE WEATHER. IF THE FREE MARKET FUCKS UP THE ENVIRONMENT THE ENVIRONMENT WILL BE FUCKED UP. THERE IS NO UN-FUCKING IT. YOU EITHER MAKE THE RIGHT CHOICES BEFORE THE CARBON CYCLE IS FUCKED OR YOU DEAL WITH THE CONSEQUENCES.

DO YOU WANT 1 BILLION CLIMATE REFUGEES FROM AFRICA AND THE MIDDLE EAST? YOU WILL GET ONE BILLION CLIMATE REFUGEES IF YOU DO NOT HELP STOP THIS BULLSHIT. THE FREE MARKET, MONEY, EVERYTHING IS JUST A FUCKING ABSTRACTION COMPARED TO THE VERY REAL FACT A LOT OF BODIES ARE GOING TO MOVE TO SURVIVE.

There is no free market solution. Coal and oil will always be cheap until they are very scarce. The environment will be fucked before they become scarce. You cannot let the nature of the economy dictate the nature of the climate unless you're fine fucking it up. The market looks at short term gains because people only live 100 years. No oil company on this planet has a 200 year plan. If they did it would be a manilla envelope called "how to make money without oil."

I honestly think the tilt of our planet is changing. Our summers are getting hotter and our winters are getting even colder.

It pretty much is desu. Climate change will fuck the living shit out of people who've built high quality of life civilisations, because they're the ones dependent on fixed agriculture and complex logistics chains.

The third world will suffer great mortality, but this will free up more resources, and they have a higher tolerance to both high death rates and have less to lose in terms of complex infrastructure or large scale agriculture.

We'll trash high civilization, and reduce it to a second world state. Mean while over overpopulated shitholes will become slightly less overpopulated shitholes.

Can we please start treating climate change deniers like those who deny evolution? I'd like western civilization to stop being retarded.

oh vey you dont tell me you dont believe in science. you must think the earth is flat too. global warming is 110% REAL just ask those crying polar bears who drowned because the ice cap melted.

>1970s
>Global cooling!! Were all gonna freeze unless you vote democrat!!
>2000s
>Global warming!!! Were all gonna fry unless you vote democrat!!
>2010s
>Climate change!!! Caused by us!!

So you'd rather have people die, starve and freeze to death? You don't have the moral high ground here leaf, you anti-human shit.

These fuckers always derail the conversation too. It goes "the temperature isn't changing" to "the temperature change is normal" to "the free market can fix it" to "western civilization will be fine" or hell, like the dude above "the cockroaches will be fine"

The earth will be fine. The only think that can fuck with it is a deathstar or a few good nukes.

The problem is we should be worried about humanity making it. And we're probably not going to.

I'm saying unless we do shit together instead of relying on faggots like oil companies and coal companies and elon cuck to solve our problems, if we want to survive just a few more generations, we need a plan that isn't "the problem will fix itself." You fucking useless swedish fuck. I fucking hope your hometown gets 60 million climate refugees just so you can fucking understand what I'm talking about. I want you dead.

>when it gets too hot they say it's a sign of climate change
>when it gets too cold they say climate isn't weather

We just had snow in spring by the way, it's been a pretty cold year.

Maybe they should've called it something that everyone can actually agree on: The weather

Day of the rake when

Here's the part YOU don't understand: "Climate Change" is NOT acting like "Climate Change".

All your fear mongering predictions ARE WRONG!

Not "A few".

Not "some".

Not "most of them".

ALL OF THE PREDICTIONS AND MODELS ARE WRONG!

ALLLLLL OF THEM!

Wake me when it's the first time in 500 years.

And your answer is massive amounts of spending by the government, which we all know won't ever be decreased afterwards whatever solution you have, because there are no government programs that decrease.

There won't be any climate refugees if they get sufficient energy to use a freaking heater/cooler.

Might wanna consider that O2 reactes with carbon and that there's anough carbon to react with all of the O2 in the atmosphere, next to you feel like being a good consumer.

>Hint: there s a reason they call it climate change and not global warming anymore retarded faggots

pic related

So? CO2 emissions from food production alone to feed the ever growing population is larger than the CO2 emission that set off the climate change, do you realize how impossible it is to lower emissions enough without genociding about 6 billion people to the levels before mid 1800s? And that is if we assume we just get rid of everything else that uses fossile fuels.

It's fucking impossible to do ANYTHING about at this point.

It's not snow, it's the powder they spray before a plane crashes.

Pretty sure it means the exact opposite. Read the sentence again.

De-growth.
People are not fucking immortal you dirty sellout consumer.

Because the earth's climate was static for the 3.4 billion years before humans existed

It's all our fault

>this weather is different
>therefore climate change isn't real
>global average temperatures are still up almost across the board
Why does Sup Forums shill for the oilJews?

The past was warmer.

The Ice Age cometh.

De-growth? If you mean death from famine then yes, that will certainly happen, does it change anything climate wise? No. Because it will take several generations until we reach that point, meanwhile we will have passed the point of no return which will make the permafrost melt and release methane, which is already happening, that's why a lot of climate researches believes we are past it already. If you honestly believe anything we do will be enough to "save" the climate you are absolutely retarded.

Whatever happens will happen and we should focus on other aspects on the enviroment instead.

>We're probably fucked already
>So lets double down on why we're fucked

You are fucking retarded.

Piss off. Sellout.

ikr?

The transition from a tropical earth on dinosaur era to ice age was because of co2 emmitions from our factories #whiteprivilege #racisscrackasmustdie

By the way. I'm presuming your country would be naturally in a de-growth state like pretty much everyone in the west except japan if it weren't for your disgusting sellout politicians bringing in millions of people for the sake of 'muh economy'.

You people are so fucking deluded its amazing.

>De-growth
Good goy, you don't need a car or electricity or anyting else our civilization has built. Please live in wooden baracks and die as soon as possible - the only way you can save the earth, 'member?