I TRIED SO HARD

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/khK9fIgoNjQ
nytimes.com/2016/11/22/us/politics/donald-trump-hillary-clinton-investigation.html?_r=0
nbcnews.com/health/health-care/what-can-new-trump-administration-do-obamacare-right-away-n682691
youtu.be/Qsvy10D5rtc
youtu.be/UH8asjCdvc0
nbcnews.com/news/us-news/green-partys-jill-stein-raises-millions-election-recount-n687801
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

TO BUILD A WALL

I hope Nat Geo remake that life after people series and include the Eastern European CTR bots spamming Sup Forums until the power grid fails.

Hey CTR cuck

He has already won the presidency.

Wikipedia is not a valid source, Drumpfkin

did you make this before the election and didn't get to use it, eh cuck?

serbian internet is so bad that this thread took 2 and a half weeks to upload

THIS WE ALL KNOW ELECTORAL COLLEGE WILL PICK MADAME PRESIDENT OVER RACIST SEXIST XENOPHOBIC DRUMPF AND ALL DRUMPFTARDS ARE GONNA CRY WHEN HILLARY BECOMES MADAM PRESIDENT

>Uno cards
Hahaha

youtu.be/khK9fIgoNjQ
How does this make you feel?

WTF, I'm #cruzmissile now!

....and then instantly gave up.

What an odd man

>Hitting on 20

>2 and a half weeks to upload

nytimes.com/2016/11/22/us/politics/donald-trump-hillary-clinton-investigation.html?_r=0

nbcnews.com/health/health-care/what-can-new-trump-administration-do-obamacare-right-away-n682691

We know you tried hard,shill,but it's time to give up and get out.

Kek

IT DOESN'T EVEN MATTER

Is Gary playing uno?

Hail the God Emperor!!

IT DOESNT MATTER DRUMPFTARD ELECTORAL COLLEGE WILL PICK HER BECAUSE THEY WILL NEVER ACCEPT DRUMPF AS A POTUS SHE WILL ACCEPT THE POSITION AND ALL DRUMPFKINS ARE GONNA CRY IN THEIR BASEMENTS

youtu.be/Qsvy10D5rtc
I don't think you know how the electoral college works, m8.

Nice one

HILLARY WON POPULAR VOTE THATS WHY ELECTORAL COLLEGE WILL PICK HER AND THIS IS HOW DRUMPF WILL LOOK

REMOVE SRBIIJA

youtu.be/UH8asjCdvc0
Actually, it's Hillary that's curling up in a ball an crying herself to sleep

She's low energy, will never get picked by the electoral college.

WHATS THE MATTER DRUMPFKINS??? TRUTH AND REALITY HURTS????

Drumpf btfo he's getting impeached first week in office.
Hail Madame Presidente!

BUT IN THE END, it was completed under budget and ahead of schedule

Even IF the electoral college selects Clinton, the vote has to be approved by the REPUBLICAN Congress, which will overrule and make Trump the 45th President of the United States.

It's over.

AND WON*

What does Drumpf even mean? I dont get the insult?

> It's the CTR Kebab Removal Bot

I guess the alghoritm didn't provide for Hilldawgs losing and will keep shitposting here until some drunk Slav demolishes the server.

YADDA YADDA YADDA ALL THESE FAKE ALT RIGHT MAPS WE ALL KNOW DRUMPF RIGGED IT THATS WHY JILL STEIN WANTS A RECOUNT AND WHEN THEY FIND OUT MICHIGAN WISCONSIN AND PENNSYLVANIA ARE RIGGED FOR DRUMPF HE WILL GO TO JAIL AND ELECTORAL COLLEGE WILL PICK MADAM HILLARY WITH ALL 538 ELECTORAL VOTES DRUMPF BTFO DRUMPFKINS ON SUICIDE WATCH XDDDDDD

Heh...nice try, kiddos....this is a good troll attempt..but let's be real here, you fags weren't so chipper on election night, and you ain't celebrating now.....heh heh........you lost. I know it, you know it, everyone knows it..............have fun playing winner, in the end it amounts to nothing.

Wait CTR is still shilling, do you guys even get paid anymore?

Is this the same Serb that always made pro-Hillary shit? What a loser, do you have nothing better to do friend?

Are people still trying to make Drumpf work? That's kinda sad.

If there is a recount, it will show all of Hillary's illegal immigrant and dead people votes, and Trump will win every single state and Hillary will go to jail for rigging the election.

They are trying to make fun of the fact that Trumps family came to America with a different last name. But they don't realize that this applies to most Americans.

It's honestly pathetic that they are still trying to get it to catch on.

>Being this triggered by the word "Drumpf".

LMAOing @ you DRUMPFKINS.

Kek, serbshit btfo

You dumb eurocuck nigger.
Clinton conceded.
Trump won.
Sage in all fields.

They still get paid because we're pushing for clinton cucks to be prosecuted

Work isn't done lads

IVE BECOME SO NUMB I CAN FEEL YOU THERE

Not triggered at all. Just surprised.

Most Americans changed their names at Elis Island. It applies to my family and to most American families. It's not even offensive.

>The FEC determined that the Trump campaign accepted close to 1,100 donations, which amounted to roughly $1.3 million, that violated one of a handful of campaign finance laws.

>In some cases, the Trump campaign accepted donations from groups that had not registered properly with the FEC. But in the majority, donors blew right past legal donation limits

oops

You are now aware that the democrats are going to try to recount votes and steal the election.

In other words, start a civil war.

nbcnews.com/news/us-news/green-partys-jill-stein-raises-millions-election-recount-n687801

>Trump has 21
What else do you expect her to do?

Not mine surprisingly.
t. Bastard son of and bearer of the Wright family crest.

the eternal serb

She needs all 3 rust belt states. Wisconsin deadline is tomorrow. Michigan used all paper ballots. Not happening, they just want ammo to get faithless electors and have the EC pick anyone but Trump. That won't work either.

CTR your bots are malfunctioning, fix plz

They took the Mac off the front of my last name.

People where happy to do it because they WANTED to assimilate.

It is a point of pride.

Liberals will never understand tho.

He's memeing now, but this serb was THE most prolific Hillary shill pre-election.

I genuinely wonder what his life is like.

>muh civil war

Your fearmongering doesn't work here, drumpfkin.

>its another anti trump serbian-proxy thread

saged

WHATS THE MATTER DRUMPFKINS WHY ARE YOU STILL BUTTHURT WHY ARE YOU STILL TRYING TO PROVIDE THE FAKE ALT RIGHT INFO??? ITS BECAUSE YOU KNOW BY YOURSELF THAT DRUMPF IS FINISHED AND THAT ITS OVER FOR HIM!!!111 SAY WITH ME MADAM PRESIDENT !!!!!

you disgust me nation traitor

>Announcing sage

Go back to /r the donald you fucking nigger.

Faggot

faggot

Kek has BTFO'd himself

nigger

kek yea

MADAM PRESIDENT !!!!!!

what did Trump mean by this?

THATS RIGHT DRUMPFKINS WHEN YOU GET DEFEATED SO BADLY IN ARGUMENT THAT YOUR ONLY OPTION LEFT IS TO START INSULTING ME HAHAHAHA PATHETIC DRUMPFKINS THAT ONLY MEANS IM RIGHT AND UR WRONG AHAHAHAHAHA DRUMPFTARDS BTFO

le tricked

If I say Madam President, will you stop posting in all caps?

DRUMPFTARDS THINKING KEK IS ON THEIR SIDES LOL SO DELUSIONAL AHAHAHA DRUMPFKINS LOL WATCH THIS DRUMPFAGS HILLARY WILL BE MADAM PRESIDENT AFTER CUZ OF ELECTORAL COLLEGE SINGLES WILL CONFIRM IT !!!111

THATS RIGHT DRUMPFKINS WHEN YOU GET DEFEATED SO BADLY IN ARGUMENT THAT YOUR ONLY OPTION LEFT IS TO WIN THE PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION.

forgot about that
fuck shills

DO YOU SEE DRUMPF AND DRUMPFTARDS BTFO LOL HOW CAN YOU MANLETS EVER RECOVER BETTER GO CRY TO MOMMY NOW XDDDDDDD CHECK THEM NOW BEST DIGITS FOR HILLARY DRUMPFKINS BTFO KEK IS ON OUR SIDE

Does anyone seriously believe that the electoral college will vote for Hillary? HAHAHA how dellusional can people be?

update your shit shithead

This is honestly embarassing.

Trump won. Trump is President
GET FUCKED SERBIAN NIGGER I HAD TO DEAL WITH YOUR FAGGOT POSTS FOR THE WHOLE ELECTION

PRESIDENT TRUMPPPPPPP