The solution for the nu-male problem

The solution for the nu-male problem.

But that's not Zyklon B

Has anyone actually tried any of his stuff? Kinda curious

fpbp

Great tool for focusing on fighting the globalists

yeah i go through a bottle of it every week, it makes my cum shoot way farther and the cum is thick like spaghetti noodles when it comes out all over my bf's face lol

But i dont vape

SUPER MALE VITALITY FORCE. SUPER FUCKING MALE VITALITY FORCE. SUPER MALE VITALITY FOCE DEFEAT THE GLOBALIST WITH SUPER MALE VITALITY. I DRINK THIS SHIT LIKE WATER NOW GLOBALIST BTFO
SUPER
MALE
VITALITY
FORCE

bravo

>They don't have international shipping

Aw dang, i wanted one of those water filters.

the fuck is that

What is even so great about being ""manly""? Aggression, violent behaviour, short temper etc are not good traits. And physical strength isn't necessary in a modern society.

I don't like these dated labels but the traditionally feminine values such as empathy, cooperation and social care are much more important in this modern world. I don't understand why some people want to take us back to caveman values.

/fit/ here
don't take this shit... injecting test is far more beneficial

nice try, schlomo

T. Nordic countries

manliness is more about semi-asceticism, the outdoors, absorption in useful physical activities, humor, crudeness, farting, wisdom

Can I fuck your wife?

Yep. Our countries are less "manly" than most and guess what we're better off because of it. Moving on from baser instincts is the next step of our social evolution.

you would be nothing without your oil

how big is wittgenstein in austria

learned about him in school, but I don't know how he's seen in general. why?

he's my granddad

nu male central right here folks

I did and it's really effective.
Pic related of me after I drank one bottle a day for 3 months.