Well what when oil runs out

Then we are kinda screwed...I learned the plants herbs and fungi of my homeland, learned fencing, learned how to purify water...but I still feel unprepared and weak...
Im avid in chemistry but well will that help me? Im unsure...

What do you fags think? Will it happen in our lifespans, and when it happens...who shall survive?

Varg claims those of pure heritage, those survivalfags claim those who know how to light a fire and even others say It will never happen...

Im pretty s

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/amp/seekingalpha.com/amp/article/4024128-wolfcamp-biggest-ever-u-s-oil-find?client=safari
shalebubble.org/#the-reality
eia.gov/analysis/studies/worldshalegas/images/EIA_ARI_World_Shale_Gas_Oil_Basins_Logos_Map_092215_HighRes.jpg
eia.gov/analysis/studies/worldshalegas/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

i thought you were talking about oil paintings

idk dude just hope the pope calls a crusade

Fuck I love oil paintings...but a new crusade hm...how do I get pope? How many children do I have to touch for that?

oil will never run out. check the world's shale supplies. there's enough shale underground to quadruple what we've already used. we'll have oil until the year 2400

Could you give me some good sources? Because I didnt find any trustfull ones stating similar stuff...

Do you even watch the news. I fucking love hearing retards babble about shit they literally have no idea what they are talking aboot.

google.com/amp/seekingalpha.com/amp/article/4024128-wolfcamp-biggest-ever-u-s-oil-find?client=safari

allegedly oil will never run out as the difficulty of getting the oil will no longer make it profitable and we will switch to something else

Fusion power, if possible, will require massive industrial output to get it going. All our science and technology is oil-based.

Its quite possible fossils will run out before we manage to make the leap. Then its dark ages forever.

We need to stop using oil for energy anyway. Nuclear is the future, and if governments/dipshit citizens would stop being so afraid of nuclear then we'd completely destroy our dependence on oil.

Oil should be used for plastics and other derivatives of that nature, not for energy

Oil is a natural resource.. Like rain or sunlight.

thorium atomic

Not sure what you mean, just stated that supposedly oil will never run out as it will become really expensive to extract and people will switch to something else thus leaving hard to reach oil in the ground

>Well what when oil runs out...

It will still take like 40-60 years for that, enough time for technology to advance. Thorium reactors, Fusion... we already have renewable energy etc... I actually don't care about that at all.

Dying of white civilization is more of a concern... if Germans get removed from the face of the earth, the rest can die too for all I care.

>people will switch to something else thus leaving hard to reach oil in the ground

Yea, this is a possibility, but I imagine once oil becomes that expensive, energy in general is going to become rare.

Societies will become unstable

>not using lignin for plastics instead of oil

It's cheaper to use oil

Naja der zweite Punkt ist recht verzwackt...aber für mich ist die deutsche Bevölkerung leider schon lange gestorben ( post 1898 ist es steig bergab mit uns gegangen...)

have fun with your non-degradable and xenoestrogen introducing oil plastics. :^)

Will do

If something is heppening in Germany we're fucked anyway. We are one of the most densely populated countries in the world and we would get nowhere without running into others

Meinst du 1998 oder tatsächlich 1898? Weil um 1898 waren wir noch auf dem besten weg, alles wirtschaftlich zu dominieren mit hohen Geburtenraten...

Not quite true. Until it happens (10-60 years) the older generations wont be there anymore so there is more space again.

Further: the german countrysides provides enough food for the people living there in little villages to have a poor basis...the guys in the big citys well yes they are done...

Considering shale oil is still plentiful, I doubt we'll run out of oil for a long time, especially with all the shilling for clean energy.
But seriously, energy drawn from the sun (solar panels, wind farms), other minor clean energy production (ocean current, geothermal, etc) and nuclear fission (possibly fusion if they ever manage to reproduce the circumstances), are the future.

How will Varg make his comfy driving videos with no oil?

Obviously if nobody finds an alternative and we all just sit around. There is a reason we moved to fossil fuels from whale oil, the same thing will happen again.

Ich meinte tatsächlich 1898, jedoch nicht als direkten Richtwert, sondern eher weil Bismarck in diersem Jahr starb. Natürlich war er seit 1889 nicht mehr politisch relevant, die Kolonien zehrten an unseren Recourccen und der militarismus erhielt nicht mehr den Nationalstolz sondern wurde immer fehlgeleiteter.

Es sah immernoch sehr gut aus...aber es ging nunmal bergab, wenn auch langsam...

>avid in chemistry but well will that help me?

big time

lrn 2 synthesize important compounds en masse m8

>fencing

shalebubble.org/#the-reality
not sure how true it is
would be glad if one of you fags actually try to give sources instead of being optimistic

Not the faggot version they do at the olympiades but the mediveal version with armor, sword after the swordmasters of the 14th century...

>Es sah immernoch sehr gut aus...aber es ging nunmal bergab, wenn auch langsam...

Ergibt für mich keinen Sinn irgendwie. Selbst wenn der Nationalstolz etwas weg ging, mit solchen Problemen kommt man klar über die Zeiten.

Währenddessen waren wir drauf und dran Europa wirtschaftlich zu dominieren und das Französische und Britische Empire waren auf dem weg zweite Geige zu spielen, besonders wenn die Bagdad Bahn fertig geworden wäre und wir zugang zu Öl hätten dann (England aber nicht). Wir waren das einzige land, welches noch mit den USA hätten mithalten können, selbst bei geringerer Bevölkerung. Stell dir mal Deutschland ohne WW1 vor, bei der Landmasse hätten wir heute 120-130 millionen Einwohner und zu kleine Fürze wie Frankreich oder England hätten nichts mehr zu melden (was ja auch der Grund war, weshalb sie Krieg brauchten).

Selbst nach 1945 war vieles noch ziemlich brauchbar für einige Zeit. Ab 1960 ging es dann langsam Bergab, wobei dann ab 1990 ein Abgrund in Sicht kam (nicht die Wiedervereinigung, sondern der Zusammenbruch der USSR wirkte sich negativ auf das Weltgeschehen aus, weil die USA nun machen konnten, was sie wollten).

Dosent this just refer to the US oil production? And well the US oil production ist very important...

Hmm...hast ein paar gute Punkte. Aber ich bin gerade (Auch wenn es wie eine billige Ausrede klingt) nicht in der Stimmung das weiter zu diskutieren.

Wichtig ist vorallem: Das Niveau oben zu halten!

When we Reach the peak oil point Corporations and etc. will be more interested in finding alternative Resources

here is the whole map (too big for Sup Forums)
eia.gov/analysis/studies/worldshalegas/images/EIA_ARI_World_Shale_Gas_Oil_Basins_Logos_Map_092215_HighRes.jpg

eia.gov/analysis/studies/worldshalegas/

Das wird schon wieder werden mit unserem Land Jungs :)

bump