Stop the pendulum NOW

Okay so we memed Trump into office.
Now we are licking delicious salty tears of liberals and laughing our ass off while at it.
But please understand they are going to come back, and they are going to be even crazier than before, they are going to be angry and pissed off. The next time pendulum swings back might as well be the last time for us.

Therefore, stop the pendulum now. Meme so hard that Trump becomes the nazi racist fascist liberals made him to be. Make him end them. Make him stop the pendulum. It is the only way. Time is running out for all of us. Understand that. This is our last chance. He needs to go so far to the right even Ludwig XIV takes notes from heaven.

Nigger what are you talking about
We won, it's over. Take a chill pill

He's literally not even in office yet

Yeah, not taking political advice from Sweden...

It is far from over.

I know, and we don't have one second to waste on bullshit. Four years is so very short time and goes quickly.

jesus christ don't make me anxious

It's not over until the enemy's heart stops beating.

Agreed. Trump is surrounded now by cucks and without constant redpills from us he will be broken and slip into faggotry.

You better be anxious and think at least that much forward if you want to survive, Guido. Liberals are already massing up, regrouping and reorganizing. They are coming back with vengeance. Right now time and demographic advancement of non-whites is on their side. But we can end it, and we have to make it end now. There is so little time left. Trump having fully Republican House and Senate is like god-given chance. We must not waste it.

Fuck the left if they try to come back crazier then us working class will fucking kill them I am tired of my family and myself being slandered and pitied and looked down on by the country and the people I try my best to help in anyway I can. They laugh whilst they spit in the face of God and watch Christians get raped by dirty fucking muslims throughout the west well fuck them.

Yeah I'm racist, yeah I'm a homophobe and yeah I'm an islamophobe but that shit don't mean nothing any more and above all I'm an American so far be it from me to care about my country and my people and my God. so we'll just see how good they are at "seizing the means of production" to stop me from taking a fucking blowtorch to their skull.

Actually, the liberals are having a identity crises even worse than the conservatives did after Obama.
They are blaming each other for the lose.
A civil war between the established democrats, progressives, and all the other fringe extremists is happening now.

Trump should still support abortion rights in order to cut down the nigger population.

And just like the right did, they will come out stronger and more extreme and more rabid after regrouping. Then we will die and western civilization will be trashed. It is that serious. Please think a bit forward.

>The next time pendulum swings back might as well be the last time for us.

i'm not really worried

You said it sister

The more stupid shit they do the more wood they put in our fireplace.

No because that would cause a revolt in his base. Better is to keep it at state level.

The left lost in 2014 and 2016 precisely because they became so extreme and rabid.

Swedish user understands the concept of the American political pendulum better than the rest of the burgers on here

>liberals organizing
Please.

They don't have to do it themselves, Soros will do the organizing, all the liberals have to do is riot when CNN tells them to

Back in my day when you beat somebody to death and buried them in the forest,you just forgot about it.

This and now their jumping into the ouroboros of identity politics even further and will keep pushing people away so the most "marginalized" group can stand on there soapbox and proudly proclaim that they are da reeel democrats.

And then there party collapeses

>if you go easy on the enemy they will go easy on you
Don't start a fight that you don't want to win. It's time to get the death camps ready.

That's what conservatards have been saying at least once every generation since French Revolution, every time a small victory over those animals is gotten. They are not going to be just laughed out and magically collapse by themselves. Stop daydreaming.

They might fail at some points but push others even stronger. They never stop by themselves. They never magically come to understand they are retarded and stupid pieces of shit who are danger to everyone including themselves. They have to be stopped in active, very final sense.

Exactly. Keep in mind, that these crazy liberals literally believe that people who voted for Trump are nazi fascists, and that Trump is literally reborn Hitler.
And you know damn well what they want to do to nazi fascists.
And they are now very angry.
They sure as hell aren't going to go easy on anyone even remotely looking like Trump supporter the next time they gain power.
We have to prevent them from ever getting even a chance at seizing that power.
For our own safety that must never happen. Ever.