So I just found out my sister is dating someone for the first time in her life. I stalked his FB a little bit...

So I just found out my sister is dating someone for the first time in her life. I stalked his FB a little bit, and found out that he attends Trump protests and you can just tell he's a hipster, got the full beard and everything.

>mfw I could be an uncle to this man's children
>mfw he's probably bluepilling my sister more than she already is
>mfw this man is disturbing the peace

What do, have no idea how to deal with this.

Tell your sister she's dating a fucking limp-wristed faggot.

Offer to take them both out to a restaurant in your area, then relentlessly redpill him and make him seem like a total cuck.

Cum in his dick so the baby is yours.

Redpill her so hard that she commits sudoku.

At least he's white right?

throw a turd at him and tell him you are a spider person. he'll never go around your sister again

you would have already just intimidated or whooped his ass. if you were a man and not a weak Sup Forums browsing bitch boy

here's what I know about him so far

>went to the same college
>both living in Los Angeles (Commiefornia)
>been dating for two weeks (I somehow didn't know about this, family is just finding out today)
>have no way of getting to him without making it obvious what I'm doing

.. Jesus, user.

also if your sister dates men that aren't like you that means you failed and should have molested her better

>find his phone number
>use VoIP to spoof number
>text sister horrible shit/i'm breaking up with you from his number

You should be happy at least it is no negroid or another variety of non white.

Where in LA?

I can go perform welfare checks for you if you'd like to keep an eye on her. I can also redpoll her for you.

Dude's probably also a cuck, so it's the worst of both worlds.

>I could be an uncle to this man's children
>implying she won't just use him for beta bux, and cuck him for a true alpha male

Nope he's just beta bux user nothing to worry about, similar situation happened but he wasn't blue pilled

That would be debunked soon as she saw him. No what you do is send a message to her, like you are sending it to your friend, like "Man Taytay, yo sista wuz wicked hot, and she suked dick betta than my second grade teacha", so it looks like an accident.

>implying cucks can't have redpilled kids
OP, you need to take responsibility and ensure their kids recieve the redpill

Nice politics thread, lad

hit him over the head with a 2x4 you fuckin cuck

At least she's not dating a nigger

She is not that kind of person, regrettably.

Try to redpill him

>first bf
>kids

I don't know a way to do it subtly, if I even talk to him in any way that's not positive everyone will know what I'm doing and shut it down.

>Mfw I could be an uncle to thisan's children
Sorry bro that's how life works. Maybe your sister will eventually cuck him and you'll be an uncle to some cute little tar babies.

>She is not that kind of person, regrettably.
Well is she a woman or isn't she?

I DON'T KNOW WHAT ANYTHING IS ANYMORE

Explain her what a nu-male beta cuck is so she did not fall in love with him.

Im not sure i would send anyone from /pol to do a "welfare check. Or to give my sister any kind of pill. Next thing you know somebody is writing a time stamp on your dead sisters ass and posting on /b

Start a fight with him.

Kek. Your sister is getting fucked by some liberal faggot.

But seriously are your parents right wing too? Just get your dad on your side, confront her, and try to redpill her or something

Yeah my whole family is conservative, we only found out she was voting for $hillary about a month before the election (granted she's in commiefornia and her vote wouldn't matter either way, but still)

>implying /btards haven't already found her, fucked her, and locked her in their closet forever.

that won't work, she'll just take that as an opportunity to cuck him and repeatedly get away with it

I just have to check these digits. Here's your (you)

Be friendly. If you are a cunt to him, she will stay with him just to be defiant.

Pose as a centrist moderate and debate him by tripping him up with the inevitable logical fallacies he is sure to offer up. Point them out in a ribbing kind of way so he looks and feels stupid, emasculating him, whilst still not coming off as a cunt is the aim.

God speed user.

ayy

Plant evidence on him and call in a tip to the police.

>pose as a centrist

Always the best way to approach a subject in public, or hen discussing political topics.

Always worked for me, although you need the knowledge to promote and undermine aspects of both sides of each argument.

That made me cry

You have to kill him.

>text her a booty call late at night with the wrong girls name

At least he isn't black

Exactly, take some SUPER MALE VITALITY, beat his ass and claim your sister's vagina for your children. I think this is the only acceptable way

Stay in the basement and keep whining on Sup Forums about white cuck faggots destroying masculinity while he fucks your sister?

Tell your sister's BF he's a fucking limp-wristed faggot.

Top kek
You win a thousand potatoes

Pray.

This. Take him out on an adventure and shove redpills down his throat and anus.

>my sister is dating someone for the first time in her life
Stop sperging, it's her first bf. She won't stay with him for long.

This exactly. You can't grow out of dark skin, brown eyes, violent impuses, or extreme susceptibility to alcoholism and death cults.

You can, however, grow out of being a Young Republican. Young conservative grow up to be self-hating losers at lot of the time, at least for a while. Better to have him get the lefty shit out of his system young, or drive her away from it.

Having said all that, don't ever debate politics with family. High risk of long term damage to your support network, zero chance of convincing anyone, very time consuming, lots of collateral damage. Scratch that itch here or on the various sites and communities through which our influence propagates.

I think you ought to preserve the peace and protect your sister from gross creepy guys by making a big scene and yelling at her BF about cucks and Trump and redpilling and stuff. That should really get the message across and get her to take you seriously

You have to an hero user

its the only way.

>caring what your sister does

just disown her fucking retard

Wait until he starts letting a big black bull fuck her because of white privilege and you get a little half breed nephew

You failed as a big brother , OP

Thanks for making me kek Paddy

This made my turkey day user.

Discrete intimidation works wonders.
You can't come off as a bitch though.

You could be an uncle, but it won't be his kids

do everything you can to make sure she does not have kids with him

AYO

AYO YOU TELLING ME DATA

YO...

SO YOU SISTER GETTING FUCKED BY CARL THE KEK??

Don't you think shoving his sister down the stairs every few weeks will eventually arouse suspicion?

Let your sister date me instead. I am a fine, upstanding gentleman and will bring the kids to your place on a regular basis so we can all watch Trump rallies together.

The young generation is lost, the faster we acept it and sacrifice them even when it hurts the faster we can move on.
If she have children with such disgrace the kids will lack of a strong paternal figure, so put your efforts in the future and be "THE UNCLE" to them. The one who they adore and is really important to their psicological development.

By the time, the social conditions can be worse so this is a long and hard battlele to fight.
Good luck.

kek

>checks flag