If you had to pick a woman to run for president, who would you pick? I would go with Nikki Haley

If you had to pick a woman to run for president, who would you pick? I would go with Nikki Haley.

The most qualified woman ever of course.

This cunt took my flag down

MY GILF

I

I'm half pajeet and I wouldn't vote for that bitch
>taking down the confederate flag because some nigs got btfo in church and their lib masters told you to do so

every election until you love it

HNNNG

I bet you'd never heard of her until a few days ago kek

To answer the question, Judge Jeanine Pirro

fuck nikki haley

only good thing about trump appointing her to whatever is she'll get her stupid ass out of south carolina and hopefully NEVER come back

she's hotter than ailin' Palin

I can only imagine dat ass on her

shes from india man

Judge Judy.

For real. There's no one I'd trust more to stare down world leaders like Putin and call them out on their bullshit and baloney.

It's their country, but it's her courtroom.

The one and only queen

Stop thinking with your dick.

aw shit, thats a really good choice didnt even think about that.

Fellow sc here, I dislike her as well but I think it would be funny if she ran 2024.

>republican
>post-trump
>woman
>people of color

vs

>creepy kaine
>white elizabeth warren

Jesus Christ. I mean I like her as a surrogate and propagandist, she's useful, but she's also kind of crazy. I like Tulsi Gabbard, but unfortunately she's somewhat liberal. Nikki Haley isn't bad, but her response to the confederate flag shit was disappointing

Elizabeth Warren

I'd hammer that sickle, if you know what I mean.

>Hillary - corrupted
>Jill Stein - money hungry Jew
>Nikki Haley - republican SJW

There is only one clear choice.

Tulsi is the only choice

She has the added benefit of secretly being a Republican

>Jill Stein - money hungry Jew

You can always tell when the right-wing kiddies can't find anything real on someone.

I would tell Trump to identify as a woman.

XENA 2020

Jeb

Women are incapable of true leadership, faggot

She's anti nuclear. Anti vaccine. Anti business. Stupid old hippy Jew kike. Are you defending her because dude weed lmao? Are you just another open borders libertarian? Fuck off

Marilinda Garcia pls

>supports dismantling Obamacare
>supports reducing regulations and the general size of government.
>opposes amnesty for illegal immigrants.Said that the American immigration system “makes it too hard to stay here legally and too easy to get here illegally
>has received an A rating from the NRA
>consistently pro-life
>voted in favor of New Hampshire House Bill 1590, an effort to repeal same-sex marriage
>is a fucking hottie (I think with my dick because I have a very good dick)

Sarah Palin.

That Republican chick Jodi Ernst is pretty based. Former Military officer and a decent public speaker. She'd be my pick.

((((((((((((((Jil Stein))))))))))))))

Libertarians like Jill Stein? That's news to me.

IVANKA

2024 runs for prez
Wins
Puts Confederate flag over white house

That's because you're retarded

Tulsi Gabbard.

>be greatest female leader in history
>half the country still hated you
>pic related
Thatcher was an anomaly. Literally the best case scenario for a female leader and it still paled in comparison to someone like Reagan.

Condoleezza Rice.

PhD, Secretary of State, ivy league professor, loves the arts. Speaks multiple languages and plays multiple instruments. Did her dissertation on the international ramifications of Russian military movements and how they affected the Czech Republic.

On the political front she has experience, can deliver the black vote, can deliver the female vote, and can deliver the southern vote in droves. She would have destroyed Hillary and would have pretty easily beaten Obama in '12

Tulsi Gabbard

So no there's not a single woman I would or even could pick. Any answer is retarded.

She burned a lot of coal in college. She was practically a cum receptacle for the black guys on the basketball team.

i cant believe this bitch is full blooded poo. she looks like someones hot mom from the suburbs. she looks like shes white.

She votes democrat on many bills like Jim Webb, I don't know why you think you guys would like her.

She wasn't born in the US, the highest position she can get is VP

Stunning and brave

When did SC secede?

An extremely conservative one with common sense.

Did Trump ever comment on the confederate flag? Will it be brought back now that republicans control everything?

Brought back? Republicans were the northern states.

Right but the ideology switched. Republicans today were democrats yesterday, if ya follow me.
The banning of the flag didn't really happen, but a number of big companies stopped selling them. So now they're hard to get.

Meet the next President of USA for 2020.

You SJW would just cream down your pants leg.

After what I have seen so called American Democrats do this year in 4 years you guys will be so degenerate and hate America so much you would try something like this and then be angry that the White Man wouldn't allow an Abo woman to be President.

Trump is pushing me a bit appointing establishment Bullshit.

Trump picks Romney for anything I'll fucking take back my vote for a day or two.

Globalist should voluntarily kill themselves.

I could only vote for Ivanka at this point. Haley is a whore btw

whos the leading woman objectivist?
thats who

She's taken money from pacs and banks. I don't deny she's more of a moderate dem like Webb but I wonder if she's secretly corrupt

Based Judge Pirro. Hands down.

underrated post

I love Ivanka. We named our new Cat, Ivanka.

She's a Russian Blue. U have never seen a cat use its paws like hands. Likes to fetch.

Ivanka Trump must be the perfect wife.

All other women, bow, at the feet of the American Goddess, you dogs!

Are there Sup Forumstards on here who who really fid a granny attractive?

dafuq s wrong with you cucks?

The perfect woman

she's pretty cute desu

She's a Jew now. So no.

Unfortunately she is a cuckservative, so no.

I'd go with based Joni Ernst, who would also have made an excellent VP for Trump. Ex-military, Christian, smart, classy, good-humored, has same viewpoints on immigration and rule of law as Trump, also backs him trade and shit like that, and never played chickenshit games with her support of Trump either. She's also nice-looking and well-spoken. I actually think she'd do great. Best of all, she's clearly old school, not a fucking cuckservative. Rather Pence-like, but with just enough mildly centrist positions social issues to fly better than him with centrists and even some Dems as well as Republicans.

poos from northern india look less shitskin than the ones we usually think of

I suspect that's why he did it, kek

She just wants to get rid of the federal government entirely, she is nuts.

Why did Trump pick her as the US Ambassador to the UN again? I know he picks the best people, but her?

The UN is almost entirely irrelevant at this point, and all we really need is the veto for the Security Council, which won't be going away. It's basically an exile to be UN Ambassador.

Oprah

Not joking

She's the best choice, but I'm pretty sure she's intelligent enough not to run.

Kshama Sawant

She's based a f

Condoleezza Rice of Tulsi Gabbard would be pretty great