How do you feel knowing this is the new Fedora?

How do you feel knowing this is the new Fedora?

wtf I love fedoras now

Euphoric.

How dare you shame autism

Whats wrong with you?

What

Best answer desu.

all the guys at his victory speech looked like chads

that's the safety pin, mate

lol she lost

LOl

Safety pins are used on 2 things full of shit!

Damn, this probably would have been really good if you said it before the election was already over.

Maybe in burger land but whenever i wear mine to raves or clubs girls always come up to me asking to wear it.
Probably cause they think i ironically bought one

Not bad

>All this projection

This comment is an oxymoron

So's your name, fag

>still trying to drag out this sad attempt at trolling
You lost, get over it.

Lost? We won. Check the popular vote, and don't worry we have three fallback procedures.

1. Vote Clinton in Ellectorate; have republican moderates and republicans funded by corporations in the house elect madame president.

2. Expose Drumpf for voter fraud (jill stein foundation) and get him impeached.

3. Expose Drumpf for taking bribes and refute his elligibility.

Feels good, man.

>Check the popular vote
If you didn't drop out before ninth grade, you know that's not how it works. If you actually graduated high school you should know why.
Because you are probably one of those smugtards that love the smell of hillary's farts, let me explain why that really doesn't mattet--they would run their campaigns completely different if the goal was to run up the popular vote instead of winning the electoral college. Face it Hillary tried every dirty trick in the book Tricky Dick would have blushed with shame if he tried what she did. With media collusion to make it even worse. The Clintons dragged all of us through the gutter like the Arkansas white trash they are.

You lost. If you won you wouldn't making these shitty threads.

How does it feel knowing your efforts are a complete waste of time? Don't even deny this. All you have left is shitty troll threads that do nothing but reveal how butthurt you still are.

Triggered because your dear leader isn't going to be innaugurated HAHAHA... Silly Drumpfies, sit in your safe space/pol/ and cry when u lose for a second time!