This is why racism is stupid

Your enemies are NOT:

- Blacks
- Latinos
- Jews
- Asians
- Secular Muslims.

Your enemies are this ideologies:
- Orthodox islam (like saudi arabia/iran/pakistan)
- Jihadi islam (Isis, Al Qaeda)
- Radicals from other religions (Like the westboro baptist church or orthodox jews)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hu-GTj4slWw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

My enemies are anything that threatens my people.

The Jew is top on that list.

>He seriously thinks secular jews threaten anyone

Fuck niggers

Did you never have black friends?

Fuck kikes too

Don't use that term, it's just not nice.
Why would you use it? we could have a nice and friendly convo

Yeah fuck those sandniggers too, something we can both agree too.

Seculars are okay, i mean, Keith Elison is a secular muslim and he is truly great.

my problem is with orthodoxy

BIKE

BIIIIIKE

You are a-morrocan

OP this is pointless
It's like trying to convince SJWs the patriarchy doesn't exist and that you can't blame the white man for all your problems.

you realize you will pay for all your crimes in the end right?

Lol pls, Muslims invaded Africa, sub-Saharan ethnic African groups have no obligation to view Muslims as allies.

Some of the claims SJWs make are actually right though - there is some discrimination against women to some degree in every country in the world.

The problem is that some of them exaggerate it to more than what it really is

Of course there is, but they're using discrimination against women/minorities in other countries or other times, by certain people, as a basis for basically wiping out all white males in first world countries that have nothing to do with it.

What I'm saying is nothing will convince the people here not to hate all Jews.

I don't think Jews believe in hell.

I'm atheist i don't even believe in judaism

I disagree.
There's literally nothing in this nation that women aren't allowed to do, provided they've got the qualifications to do so and sometimes the bars are even lowered for the women to allow unqualified women to pass.

Discrimination based on race or gender is illegal in this country and if you're too spineless to expect that the goverment will somehow magically know your rights are being violated and refuse to tell anyone, that's on you.
It's your job as a citizen to be aware of your rights.
If you're not aware what your rights are, there is plenty of legal councelling available for free.

I believe the situation is similiar in other nations of the world.
If the only discrimination that happens is because people are too lazy to do anything about it, then it can't be that big of a deal.

The discrimination is not in the law, but within the people who have to practice the law.

Do you honestly think NO ONE who hires for a job will pick a male over a female just because of gender bias? i can assure you it happens

Squirm all you want, but your people will be in for a shock very fucking soon. You are alreadynslipping on the National and Global stage and Europeans aren't too fond of your peoples fucking about.

I don't give a fuck (((if it wasn't you))), you do nothing to stop it. Therefor you will face the demise with them.

I kind of feel like my primary enemy is the Cult of the Grigorim.

Fuck off kike.

I can see your flag. My enemies are all those you listed.

I don't like israel, i'm literally forced to live here.

I'm a wannabe canadian

>Snufkin

Is this a Moomins thread?

Post favorite characters

The real enemies are Jews and Protestant Anglos. Period.

Leave our hat alone they have it bad enough right now without more of you're tricks. Open your borders and fuck off.

The Cult of Lucifer and the Iyrin, rather.

your*

Do you unironically believe the "le jewish tricks" meme or are you actually being ironic

Snufkin goes south during the winter because he's afraid of the based Groke and his magic sucks.

Niggers commit more crime everywhere they go, they are less intelligent, and take up resources that could be better used for the native population.

Jews are nation-wreckers and hypocrites who will push globalism, mass immigration, feminism, liberalism, multiculturalism and degeneracy everywhere they go, except in their own land of Israel.

All those demographics pose a threat because as they gain a large share of the population, they eventually outbreed and outnumber the native population and there's a culture clash. Not to mention the problems of illegal immigration, and other crime that come from a lot of those other groups.

Fuck off kike. Islam is also a problem, and because of this, what the WBC adheres to is almost necessary as a bulwark against other religions and subversive ideologies.

Go celebrate diversity in your own walled off pit. What part of FUCK OFF didn't you understand?

First of, don't post our moomins, fag. Second, the Muslims in Europe aren't even religious since they drink, party and commit all kinds of sins.

>secular muslims

You mean asians.

I understood you very clearly.

*hugs you a warm, passionate and friendly hug*
*making you feel loved and warm inside*

>le joooos

seriously, Sup Forums?
Jews are white. There's no need to attack fellow Europeans just because you LARP as a nazi online.

>smug
>bitchy
>dfc

>tips fedora

You post a caricature of a jew because posting a real jew would make jewish people look good

Just saying.
(i'm an atheist btw)

Actually "atheist" jews are the biggest problem we have in america right now. And minorities are just golems to their cause and have no problem disenfranchising whites in their own countries so fuck all of them .

they go as far to say that loxism is a made up word, as if any term isn't.

no that can't be a word because the problem doesn't exist, ignore what they said goy.

>Your enemies are NOT:
>- Jews
wtf I love jews now!

Epic post reddit, really made me think. I hate religion now!

dont forget to give us them shekels goyim
t. chosen ones

You forgot radical Marxist leftists as well. Open borders and rampant immigration is a threat to the country and sovereignty.

Atheism is the cure of modern society

atheist jews are worst

>I hate religion

Most of the Jews behind communism, and all the ideologies like feminism that poisoned Western societies were atheist Jews.

None of those groups are promoting diversity in the west tho OP. Especially not the Westboro Baptist Church (lol wut) or Orthodox Jews.

The other groups you mentioned are promoting (((diversity))) illegal immigration and degeneracy in all forms, especially militantly secular Jews here.

Its different in Israel, I get that. But you have to understand that unlike those secular Jews, we don't have options. We have one homeland. Muzzies don't scare me. They are being exploited by globalists, just like you and many other Jews and Christians. Although the Christians uncucked themselves this year a little.

I agree. you may want to come to /leftypol/

See OP, what'd I tell you?

>t, an "atheist" jew

(((Stinky)))

It's funny that you say that from the united states, a country which has the largest amount of open borders in the world.

Is there a border patrol between new-york and pa? what's about between Texas and Oklahoma?

Of course open borders DOES NOT fit in all cases, but - - - in some cases it is a good thing. it depends on the circumstances.

Who gives a fuck? The best commie thinkers were Jewish. Whats your evidence of a Jewish conspiracy anyway?

i don't care about your skin colour or religion.
i just hate every other human

> Some of the claims SJWs make are actually right though - there is some discrimination against women to some degree in every country in the world.
In the REAL WORLD, women are too precious to be allowed to fail (eggs). This means that:
1) They have less incentives to get on the top of their game.
2) Very little natural selection occurs.

THIS is why sexual discrimination against women is NORMAL. Heck, I worked as a warranty administrator for years, had a shift in management and have been layed off. I have been replaced by TWO WOMEN who have LESS SIDE WORK to do and the department is plummeting.

Sorry, guys, but the real world is itself racist and sexist. This is why there's Olympics for women, and why black men outperform whites on many disciplines.

Why doesn't Israel have open borders? As I recall you guys are sterilizing your immigrants , isn't it so?

You forgot
Globalist Billionaire jews.

youtube.com/watch?v=hu-GTj4slWw
>Putin: First Soviet Government Was Mostly Jewish 80-85 %

> on many disciplines.
I meant, in many sport, forgive the derp.

Why does it matter?

No, filthy jew, our enemies are all of them.

Pretty sure my enemy is you, kike.

>Your enemies are NOT:
>- Jews

Wrong.

1. The sterilization was not approved by the government, it was done illegally by a group of racist people. it was NEVER israeli policy

2. With the israeli-arab tensions in the regions, do you honestly believe open borders would be a good idea? of course not. there is also a huge gap in economic power between us and the countries around us, which means open borders might have a negative effect on israeli economy

As i said, open borders is fully dependent on the circumstances. there needs to be close relationships between the people of the two regions, and there needs to be a similar economic status

- Blacks
- Latinos
- Jews
- Asians
- Secular Muslims

^Every one of these peoples has had their genetics shaped by the ideologies that dominated their landscape. Those that didn't fit in didn't breed as easily. Every one of these peoples shows a lack of empathy, and the dark skins are flat out feral. To let their genetics in is to let their ideologies in. They will destroy us.

Get out of Israel arab.

>I'm a wannabe canadian
explains a lot

You are silly.

1. None of those groups have just one ideology

2. According to your own logic - let's just kill anyone with an IQ below 140. we will end up with a better society, no?

I hope you realize that YOU are the one who is being feral here, not minorities