Do you care about sports?

Do you care about sports?

no, not at all

Modern day sports are one of the few surviving traditions of the ancient Greek and Roman eras, the truest and most reddest of pilled eras. To not care about sports is to not care about your entire ancestry, the lineage of man.

TRY Sup Forums FAGGOT

nope
only fat dudebros watch sports here

Yes.

If you're indifferent or casual I don't mind but anti-sports "SCORE THE GOAL GET THE POINTS YAY SPORTS XD!" fags are usually nu male cuck turbofedoras.

Why are there so many try-hard posts like this these days? It's fucking embarrassing. Like a clueless spastic's idea of what a Sup Forums post should be.

few are traditional...many are modern games played by actual criminals.

We weren't talking to you, Ahmed

>watching niggers play with balls

Glorifying other men's victories is beta male behavior.

Yes, but I'm more concerned with playing them myself than watching the pros.

That's a ridiculous statement considering the NFL consists of mostly blacks.

So... did you see that ludicrous display last night?

You literally impose your will on others by force so yes

Playing football yourself is ok, but watching millionaires run after ball is boring and I much rather do something else.

Trips of truth!

Football and Basketball are literally a black guy's sports nowadays. The black brothas gang up on the white players and watching football nowadays makes me want to start a race war and also to gas the jews

Since when is football the only sport?

Yes hurling and gaelic football fuck sports that have niggers and shitskins in them.

I don't care about sports but i do them so i don't turn into a sack of shit.

I can't stand sports desu. Watching or playing. When I exercise I like to zone out. That's why I only do lifting and go hiking.
That's nice dude, but to me they rendered the whole thing a bit absurd.
I like the idea of people pushing themselves and reaching the limits of what is possible for human beings. It should inspire everyone to have the same discipline and similar ideals, etc.

Its not, most sports have no basis in ancient tradition. The NFL and NBA are good examples how sports can be outright corruption. Children should not be idolizing these types of athletes.

No, not really.

I really just don't like ball sports, the others I can find a mild interest in watching.

I just like being at the event, particularly baseball and hockey. Stadiums near me have decent beer prices and there are lots of white people

No.

I go to the gym to zone out, I completely understand that. But when it comes to sports, I try to attain the same thing. It's pretty euphoric when practice becomes second nature and a game goes perfectly without much thought. It rarely happens, but when it does its exhilarating.

Sportsball is degenerate.

Even if you don't like sports it's important to keep tabs on the local teams and know their records in order to converse and network in business circles, at least in my experience.

only play e-sports mlg pro

>Greeks / Romans red pilled
>Boy fuckers
Ok faggot.

I watch nigger collision and apehoop on occasion.

Nope

Used to kinda follow hockey as a kid but don't care anymore.

Too much work keeping up with all those names and statistics.

>Hockey
>Freeride mtb
>Downhill mtb
>Street trails
>FMX

No, im just a man.

Back then sports were played by slaves as entertainment.

Now we pay the slaves millions of dollars instead of killing the losing team.

Sportball is for those who have been intellectually retarded and fatties incapable of sporting themselves.

>Sportsball

Tip of the fedora to you good sir!

I watch a decent amount of baseball and occasionally enjoy some NASCAR. I use to race dirt track midgets but it just got way way to expensive once I had my son.

Racing and baseball are my "escapes" from the world.

see

>tfw no qt figure skating bf

'Tis a true cuck's pastime

>watching black people touching themselves and others for entertainment

sports are a realm of the jew

I enjoy watching hockey and football, but I don't follow the sports. I'd watch em if there is nothing else on TV.

Not in the least. It is a form of ideologically motivate exaptation in that it took a sport, something created for physical fitness, and changed it into a social engineering product. Nothing has normalized the mixing of inferior types and behavior than spectator sports. It is a dull and pointless endeavor that only entertains the most brutish of intellects. If you can whittle away the hours of your life like precious wax off a candle watching that visual feces, do yourself and the rest of us a favor and drink industrial cleaner.

Yep. Feels good man.

Of course I do, I've got a BIG ol' brain

"Care" is a mild stretch. I follow and root for my local teams, yes. When you grow up watching sports with you alpha father and play football & basketball and whatnot as a kid and in high school, it becomes tradition to "care" bc you've been doing it your whole life. Dudes who aren't into sports seem kinda nerdy & faggy to me t-b-h.

I like football, thats about it. out of baseball basketball and football.

Sports are a complete waste of money and time in my opinion but as a leader of a country one would find it necessary to allow the masses to distract themselves from an otherwise mundane life.
Bread and circuses

No. Pampered babies who get away with shit all their lives because they can throw or catch or hit a ball.

Only group of people more useless and entitled are actors.

sports would be better if there was no drug testing and the players had to actually be from the city they were playing for

I don't care about sports, but I do care about SAUCE.

>sauce
sorry but idk

Give me more leaf.

Yes,I love Football,hockey,basketball,baseball,rugby and soccer.