Sup Forums absolutely BTFO

>Sup Forums absolutely BTFO
We can never tell what kind of genitalia someone has, unless they are walking around naked. But you are too conservative to allow that.
What now?

There are other ways to determine sex

You're right, women should all be forced to constantly show their genitals.

I actually have no problem with trannies that pass so well that I, and 99% of other people, can't tell

It's the monstrosities that can't pass/don't even attempt to pass that should just stick to crossdressing in their bedrooms

like how?

We wouldn't have to let people walk around naked if they wouldn't lie about their gender :^)

>I
>AM
>SILLY

>Tranny literally demanding a person's papers to prove their sex

Why is it OK when they do it, but not when we do it?

If the author is an example, you can tell just by looking at them.

>serbia flag

trannies are a special breed of mentally deficient

Anyone has that comic that portrays the biased argumentary of most shitty politically oriented webcomics? Because this is the textbook exemple

Why is this person portraying himself as a little crossdressing boy in all of his comics? Is he also a pedophile?

Oh, there we go

>taking hormone pills and having surgery is not the same as being born with a vagina

>this is a controversial statement in the current year of our lord

Trans "women" have a Y chromosome in 37000000000000 cells in their body

What if I look at Adam's apple or at size of shoes?

you can differentiate a normal woman from a trans one by the ugly manjaw,man hands,fucked up man face complexion and the annoying fake voice. if you are a ugly woman you are pretty much a man anyways

also,here in Brazil we call them "pedreiros de peruca" (which means handyman/Manson in a wig)

ahahah funny meme friend
you did nothing to refute the argument in the comic

mental illness

>what are secondary and tertiary sexual characteristics
99% of the time you can tell someone's sex by merely looking at their frame and face. Women always look somewhat different, even if they're bodybuilders.

anti-trans is controlled opposition designed to distract from serious racial issues.

Men have XY chromosones and dick, women have XX chromosones and breast/vagina

End of fucking story.

Personally I have time for both

did you just assume their gender based on looks?

Trannies are absolutely delusional if they actually think this, its very easy to spot a real female

have you tried using a different set of pronouns for yourself?

Someone post the author and get it over with

They look like an ogre and this comic is one big coping mechanism

your entire country is controlled opposition

That's how you know they're LGBTQIA:
They will make goddamn sure you know what their genitalia is.

If they were straight/normal/not insane they wouldn't even bring it up as a topic.

Why do you pet yourself you ugly trans faggot.
You are not female as is clearly seen to anyone.

I will set Blair on you I swear to god

That comic highlights the stupidity of that mindset.

First it says you can try different things to see what feels right, then it tries to define what feels right based on some totally arbitrary standard.

10 years ago it was "it's okay if boys play with dolls and girls are interested in football".

Now it's "if a boy plays with a doll, he's obviously a transgender girl and needs to cut his penis off. If a girl is interested in football, she should take testosterone and become a man."

Liberalism: not even once.

That isn't how biology works.

>"Well how do you know I'm NOT Napoleon, Emperor of the French and master of Europe?"

"You are clearly a man in a costume."

>"Can you prove that? How do you know I'm not actually Napoleon and I got Terminator'd into the future and had to steal a cheap costume so I'd feel natural?"

"I-uh. Thats just stupid."

>"Ha! Knew it, you can't! Duke of Wellington BTFO! Viva la France, viva la avante guard."

It's not that hard to differentiate trans from real, only small minority of them are passable and others look like fetishists.

Yes.

based Nixon

>We can never tell what kind of genitalia someone has

No, but I can spot a drag queen from a mile away.

That's all that these "transgender" people are: drag queens.

>yfw he's making over $30k a year from patreon alone, not even counting merch sales and website advertising

Someone post what the comic creator looks like in real life.

This might be a good plan, if it wasn't valid for old cunts too

uh..I could whip out my dick and prove it?

Trannies BTFO

>trannies pretending they look identical to women except for the genitals

Just like black people are identical to whites except for the color of the skin right? At least it's consistent, it kind of makes sense in a willfully ignorant kind of way.

>What now?
>kill yourself.

can I use nigger as my pronoun?

I unironically love this web comic.

It's so mad it represents the truth about the mental disorder it seeks to glorify.

*xe

>I don't want your support, I just want you to swallow my bullshit no questions asked
gets me everytime, I love it when people think basic human rights means accepting whatever snowflake picture they paint for themselves

this one infuriates me because i know the author is one of these things and it clearly knows it's retarded but clearly also doesn't understand it

This is what the 'artist' looks like

>That smug profile picture
Get fucked ciscum.

I love how their "opponent" is always speechless and accept whatever bullshit he comes with.

Hitler did nothing wrong.

xe is indeed la belle!

>Quebequois anarchist tranny

REEEEEEEEE FUCK OFF

> Salon du livre anarchiste de Montréal

A

FUCKING

LEAF

>Has enough money to buy a cintiq tablet pad "its the all in one tablet/scree model" that ranges around $2000+
>Still can barely draw beyond the skill of a 4th grader.

>Canada produces yet another plague on mankind

Will their reign of terror ever end?

>how do i know
>how
HERE WE GO

I'm not really against trannies, but if you are one, you have a moral obligation to inform anyone you're about to start a romantic/sexual relationship with.

post the comic where the family is at thanksgiving or something, and the dad starts to cry

I guess your biological sex is your own business, but whether i know you are actually man dressed up as a girl doesn't mean you still aren't a man dressed up as a girl.

What is so offensive about someone knowing your biological sex? If i want to date you that pretty important information

Try asking a trannie if they're pregnant, its a double trigger

> it thinks this happens in the 5th grade

Imagine how xe is annoying in real life.

This is just brilliant satire.
>pic related, original text

>la avante

What "argument" you trips wasting son of a slav?

Serbia has oil, that might just work.

I always think of the Shadow when i see/make the napoleon comparison

Also Nate Bronzium

this isn't even transphobia. The girl in the yellow is just an asshole and she uses her being trans as an angle to attack her. Why are people so stupid?

>mentally ill faggots can't handle the banter
nothing new

kek

I think the girl in yellow turns out to be trans.

Not even kidding. Also, not going to try to navigate the goddawful slapdash assignedmale website to check again, there is no search function and the comics are posted by date not number in the url.

Kek, nice shop you did on him, I like the way you made his face all bloated and his nose extra huge, and the way you magnified the self loathing and despair in its eyes.

>Bees have only one gender
What the fuck am I reading?

Fuck, i should slap on some lipstick and a wig and start raking in leftybucks

Didn't Trump say he'd let trannies use any bathroom they want in his hotels?

I do like this series, it's an insight into a mad mindset that is told straight to camera.

I also like the way the author-insert character is getting progressively fatter and less cutesy as the series achingly limps forward to justify the patreon money. But not irl fat, of course.

If trans people understood biology, they wouldn't be trans.

Being a tranny isn't just a case of putting on a wig and a dress user. It's about being utterly mentally unhinged and retarded as well. And killing yourself before the age of 30.

keked