Aww

Our next President was spotted grocery shopping at a market in Chappaqua, NY.

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/explore/locations/1974202/chappaqua-village-market/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nuclear_option
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Who?

omar mateen?

Madam President.

Sdoof Dekooc

rip in shit

>People wanted this as their next president
I bet she is only making these staged pictures so the American public doesn't want her to get prosecuted.

She looks more manly in this picture with her new black hair.

Guess she's confused and is looking for Pizza.

LOCK HER UP

pretty much this, the only subreddit i visit is hers and all the sjws fantasize about her and what she was doing there, it's funny because they actually think she is a person. she has 24/7 secret service , she is a multimillionaire she isn't shopping for pasta salad at some shithole grocery store. we all know that hillarys pasta is fresh and special order

Why are they still staging these pictures? The "random hiker" that ran into Hillary in the woods turned out to be a family friend, fundraiser and volunteer for her campaign.

What is the endgame?

Who are you talking about? There has never been a female president. A woman called Clinton was nominated, but she got btfo in every single federal branch.

> Pizza

Too soon?

Sage

CROOKED FUNDS

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAAA
HAHAHAHAHA

DAY OF THE ROPE.

It's pretty obvious. This is the woman who had a whole team of people pick her order at Chipotle so that she'd come across as a "normal person". It's all just for sympathy points.

Keep her name out there to keep up the heat on the recount and electoral vote. And/or ... paint a sympathetic picture for the public so Obama doesn't get backlash for pardoning her in January.

wow shes just like us guys

I would actually pay money to buy one of these.

I bet they had to evacuate everyone out of the store.

Is that actually her or a lookalike?

Totally not a staged photo

Who would really believe that a family worth over 300 mil would do their own grocery shopping?

>Clearly carefully curated PR.
>She wants dat pardon.
>Trying to shape a "retired boomers" image so when Obama pardons her he can just say he wants the frail Clintons to live retirement in peace.

Omg she is just like us

Last I saw, they were going for $800 on ebay before they sold out

Fuck. She looks so bad.

It's her, she and Bill took a bunch of pictures:
instagram.com/explore/locations/1974202/chappaqua-village-market/

imagine how much an autographed copy would fetch someday

shit, Trump would probably give you a fat chunk of change for that just so he could hang it by his desk in the oval office

Who else wants to see Hillary get BLACKED?

>...and in other news on this station, the world is flat.

You can't turn that shit off long enough to make just one post, can you, Karl?

She looks so fucking bad. My grandmother is older and looks better than that. Look at her yellow fucking teeth.

Mitt Romney has been pictured shopping, and he's just as rich. I know a couple of filthy rich people and they shop. But I don't believe the Clintons shop or cook; they've been pampered with personal assistants, personal chefs, private jets, and staffed homes for the last 35-40 years.

this fucking whore is in the same fucking county as me?

Whoa there, Otto. I know interracial is the in thing in germany but there's got to be some limit.

Who would buy it? Nobody is going to care about her in a few years. A footnote in history.

I bet that guy was at one of her "rallies" or apart of CTR. look him up.

why hasn't she killed herself yet? literally why hasn't she? Imagine being such an unlikeable fucking android you couldnt even beat donald trump. Imagine being a politician all your life, the only thing you've ever been remotely good at it, and you still were too shit to beat Donald trump. How can she live with herself? She must realise by now that her entire career and life has been one massive mistake

delete this

This

HAHAHAHAHA

I LOVE IT HOW SHE'S GETTING (((CASUALLY))) SPOTTED ON ABOUT HER DAILY LIFE.

IT'S ALMOST AS IF SHE'S TRYING TO PLAY IT COOL AND (((SURPRIZED))) WHEN SHE'S ELECTED INTO OFFICE !!!

LIKE SHE WASN'T (((EXPECTING))) IT AT ALL!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

FACE IT, SHART-MARTS, YOU'RE FINISHED!!! DRUMPFT IS FINISHED!!!

Can you see where it says cooked food? The letter R is missing, you know what to do..

Those were campaign photos and he looked like a cringemaster doing it.

She looks fucking haggard

(((HILLARY))) IS (((CASUALLY))) SHOWING UP ALL OVER (((TWITTER))) .... ALMOST AS IF THEY'RE TRYING TO PAINT HER CASUAL ENOUGH TO BE (((SURPRISED))) WHEN SHE'S ELECTED INTO OFFICE!!!

BUT IT COULDN'T BE... COULD IT??!?!?

HAHAHAHAHAHAAH

SHART-MARTS BTFO!!!

Isn't that the Tsarnev brother that got run over by a cop car after having a nude shootout with police???

Why did she spend the last year in clown make up

ahaha holy shit she aged 20 years in the last 2 weeks

Just buying some hot sauce to keep in her handbag.

>This is the woman who had a whole team of people pick her order at Chipotle so that she'd come across as a "normal person"
uhh proofs?

Look guys.

What and all similar photos mean is that , as always, she was fotographed because SHE WANTED TO.

Her photos are circulating BECAUSE SHE WANTS TO.

She's getting elected into office BECAUSE SHE WANTS TO.

THE PRESIDENTIAL RACE ISN'T OVER. SCREEN CAP THIS OR GET BTFO WHEN THE BIGGEST HAPPENING IN AMERICAN HISTORY ACTUALLY HAPPENS!

yeah... ok, we were btfo lol, it hurt but you know, with the whole donald winning thing I thing we'll cope just fine. and who is drumpft?

>it's funny because they actually think she is a person
yea enlightened fascists like you realize she's actually a robot reptoid demon

> the only subreddit i visit is hers
i enjoy getting hate pm's from you guys

Bruh, Trump still hasn't won shit untill the vote that ACTUALLY MATTERS happens.

It's a hard suppository to take, I know... But at least it's not MY suppository HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

(Portugal being a shit country is my own personal suppository.)

>Look how normal I am!!
>Please don't link me to Pizzagate... I mean, I'm at the grocery store! Look at me!

LEFTISTS BTFO! DRUMPFTARDS BTFO AS WELL BECAUSE SHE WON'T BE JAILED!!

HUMANITY BTFO BECAUSE THIS QUEEFBAG IS ENABLED!

she looks in really bad shape to be honest, alzheimers look

Or the 70 year old woman without makeup look. She wants to appear 'natural'

Shut up ur dirty shitskin and stay as Spain's bitch

Imagine, this sickly old dying woman could have been our president.

What a horrifying timeline that could have been.

JUST

Ha wow!
Actually, AFTER the election he was spotted looking depressed shopping for cereal at Target

I think that's a legit photo. Rich people get stir crazy like anyone else and just go to the store to buy something small to get out of the house.

But what is the point? Has she been "acting" for so long she has no idea what to do when someone isn't writing a script?

These "candid" photos are all obviously staged, but why?

Damn, she's not even dying her hair anymore.

What's that? Sorry, I don't speak SHART!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HOW CAN ONE COUNTRY BE BTFO SO HARD??!???

YOU'VE BECOME BRAZIL!! YOU'VE BECOME ANGOLA! YOU'VE BECOME SOUTH AFRICA!

YOU'VE BECOME A JOKE!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

in most timelines she won, it was her time after all

She looks like a bag lady.

Cuck just salty that prison bitch didn't become president. We all know you wanna be inside her, but time to bow down to the Holy God Emperor Trump.

even though she looked like a robot throughout her presidency

baby gurl was looking for that walnut sauce

check ebay

The selfie is a sect at that point

She's just not having professional hair and makeup done daily

This shit is not over yet, isn't it.

This is totally PR.
They want to look like a harmless old retired couple so when Obama gives them both a pardon against any future issues with email or the foundation there won't be much backlash.

Shillary goes shopping the way the rich do third world tourism.

You made Brazil and Portugal and you bring those people over to Portugal all the time, take care red legs

I don't see God Emperor Trump you shit

>implying 37 faithless electors will suddenly decide open civil war is worth betraying the nation for Hillary
Not only that, but
>The House of Representatives and the Senate are majority Republican
And
>in the event Trump receives less than 270 electoral votes, the House decides on the President - with the Republican Vice President as a tiebreaker
Furthermore,
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nuclear_option
Harry Reid dug the Democrats' grave with this, as they are no longer the majority of anything except scant, novel positions. It's not happening. Deal with it, retard.

they do it for attention

Not pictured is the lever which Hillary subsequently pulled, causing the 'cooked foods' shelf to rotate and reveal the hidden pizza child sex dungeon

Who buys groceries at cvs???

Me when I'm drinking

Fpbp

hillary stahp, nobody is falling for your muh nice old grandma bullshit

pls

thought it was target.
cvs...probably on vacation?
if he just needed Cheerios no need to go to big grocer.

Public relations...playing some long game.

She's really trying hard to not fade into obscurity.
I bet she just wanders around 24/7, hoping to get photo opportunities.

I dont see Pharaoh Trump, dipshit.

Get back to washing your negro visitors feet Fritz. You better prep your bull well.

its about time after her youth love Martin Luther King

i don't have a reddit account, and if i did i wouldn't bother communicating with the anyone from that subreddit.

she is not a person , she has spent her entire career alienating herself from 'average' people, she has contempt and disdain for the average person, everything she did when she was running for president made that blatantly obvious, having a beer at the bar, the hot sauce, the dab, she is rude to average people, there are countless videos of her being a shitty person to others. do you honestly think she was at that grocery store to shop for food?

She's rich, I dont think she gives a single fuck if she fall into obscurity