What's the deal with the North Dakota Pipeline? Are the natives right or are they just chimping out?

What's the deal with the North Dakota Pipeline? Are the natives right or are they just chimping out?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_pipeline_accidents_in_the_United_States_in_the_21st_century
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I hope trump throws that nigger bust in the fucking trash when he's in

>I hope trump throws that nigger bust in the fucking trash when he's in
stfu it's newfags like you that are responsible for this place becoming a joke in the press.

someone answer OP with some red-pilled thinking pls

it's not going through their burial grounds

and who gives a shit about their burial grounds anyway

>caring about what the media says about Sup Forums

WHAT PART OF POISONING DRINKING WATER FOR 10S OF FUCKING MILLIONS OF PEOPLE DO YOU 12 YEAR OLD GOD DAMNED MORONS NOT FUCKING GRASP??

Holy fucking shit, is the IQ of this board 2? Or is literally every single fucking poster here except me just a paid shill?

It's basically the whole keystone situation, except now the virtue/protecting the infinitely oppressed natives overrides even simply anti-economic progressivism

0 proof

pretty annoyed that my taxes paid for Obama's renovation of the Lincoln bedroom

I mean look at this shit

Not near them

Same things were said about the alaska pipeline, same things were unfounded.

>proof
Use a map, retard. Getting real fucking tired of people on Sup Forums being so stupid that "The sky is blue" becomes a point of contention.

>"Pipeline under riverbed" clearly labeled on map
>It's about injuns! Not water
KILL. YOUR. SELF.

>Unfounded

countercurrentnews.com/2016/10/report-reveals-north-dakota-deliberately-lied-hid-100s-catastrophic-oil-spills-public-last-two-years/

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_pipeline_accidents_in_the_United_States_in_the_21st_century

Why the hell do I keep coming to this board to argue with paid shills?

Every barrel of oil America exports is a barrel of oil Saudi Arabia doesn't export.

Think about that the next time you're wondering why a bunch of useful idiots are violently protesting something that does not affect them.

It's not rocket science. Now get a move on, our tankers are waiting America.

Their religion is false like all religion.

All they're doing is fucking the economy over with

>muh false religion
>muh land
>muh treaty

They need to die out already FFS!

>but there could be an accident a bloo bloo bloo
blow it out your ass

>Pipelines should never go under water because muh accidents

Yeah, no. Unless you can point to a specific risk factor besides "any pipeline can break," that's fucking retarded.

Check the history of that article. That entire page is written by one person with the username Pipeexaminer.

Spoken like a true newfag.

4chsn has always cared about its public perception despite people like you saying otherwise.

this company has a bad track record and owns clean up companies so it doesn't care about quality.

Fuck them for wanting to avoid a potential gamechanging leak, huh?

It's wildly more expensive to clean up and repair a pipeline that it is to build and operate it safely.

>countercurrentnews
>these accidents prove this pipeline will break

The Libs hate anything that that burns coal wood oil gas and anything that burns and makes money makes them get PMS and throw tandtrums plus they see it as a celebratory party to attend and less a protest

Ok I looked at a map

....?

AFAIK Natives are getting unfairly treated and blasted with non-lethal force but have been fed wrong info and reasons that are untrue being perpetuated by liberals.

>actually buying into the smear campaign paid for by railway owners

kek

The protesters aren't even Indians, they're white sjws who went there to help the poor redskins who are too busy drinking Listerine on their res to care.

I know you're memeing but there are hardly any white sjws at the actual protest. I know many Injuns who have traveled far to go protest at the site.

Indeed it is not rocket science.
It is also not American oil it's Canadian, you shill.

>natives
>right
they've never been right about anything in the history of the world, why would they be right about this