Pyramids found in Antarctica

It's Fucking happening. History must be rewritten

>Three pyramids have been found, with two of them 10 miles inland and the third near the coastline. They have four sides, prompting comparisons to the Egyptian pyramids of Giza.

>Some scientists suggest humans could once have lived in the frozen area as it may once have been a lot warmer, perhaps even up to 20C.Atlantis confirmed

msn.com/en-ca/news/world/mysterious-pyramids-found-in-antarctica/ar-AAkIAvE?li=AAggNb9

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SST5NjFSYEo
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saturn's_hexagon
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Göbekli_Tepe#
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>theres no possible way this could occur naturally

We wuz antartic n shit

its called mountains...

WE

Before the ice age?

>mountains shaped by eaons of directional winds and attrition

Yes. That suggests they are more than 12000 years old but rock can't be carbonated so it's impossible to know for sure. They might be much older.

fuck you guys this is all because of you. You played with meme magic why too much now it became reality. I'm sure researches will find lots of smug frog on the walls of these pyramids.

They look to perfect to be natural structures.

You can stop posting this stuff now. Trump already won. Give it a rest.

Who was kangz???

this doesn't look like anything to me

You sound like a creationist.

fuck niggers

...of madness.

It wou;dn't be the only archaeology/ruins place from before the ice age.

>shaped by eaons of directional winds and attrition

which part of that didnt you understand, toothpaste?

I now understand why Sup Forums is shit. It's filled with multicultural Germans

BREAKING NEWS: A mysterious pyramid has been discovered in Switzerland. Was it aliens or the jews? Joining us live, expert Sup Forums:

>I'm sure researches will find lots of smug frog on the walls of these pyramids.

/thread

That's a stupid argument. We have lots of primitive huts an shiet made by cavemen prior to the Ice Age. But this Pyramid is on a whole new level. It's like implying that cave men were able to build mathematical precise and massive engineering feats.

that looks like classic glacial geology though. big smooth sides, in the middle of a fucking glacier

Thats a natural shape. Not perfectly 4 sided and straight. Try again mountain Jew.

You sound like a retard who still believes in evolution.

BREAKING NEWS

EVIDENCE OF TINY SUBTERRANEAN STONEMASON PEOPLE FOUND

WAKE UP, SHEEPLE

KEK

check'ed french bro is right these shits are pyramids

Yes, all natural formations from wind.

It's all swamp gas and gravitational lensing, goy.

-66.245500, 100.546861

>french
kek

How incredibly stupid do you have to be to believe that wind can perfectly shape 4 sided perfectly straight structures?

>carbonated

Try carbon dated.

Kek. That was funny.

>post yfw the temple of Kek has been unearthed

Ether
t
h
e
r

>they are more than 12000 years old

>europoors think this was before the last ice age

What if mountains were invented by Jews to hide their Chanukah gelt in so they wouldn't lose it to being peer pressured into betting on dreidels?

really makes you think...

Ice age != The continental shift which sent Antarctica to the south pole

Think before you shitpost people.

AYO HOL UP

*licks pole and tongue gets stuck*

AYUHOLUH

*snaps tongue off from pole*

WE

WUH

IEE N SHEEEUH

*gets jiggy with it*

roach

Lel

WE WUZ YAUTJA!

Holy fuck, the lost shrines of Kek have been found.
Inside are perfectly preserved white Egyptians (we were kings, mate) who fled when the jews subverted egypt.

Kek lived on, survived, hidden in antarctic temples.

Our meme magic has burned away the ice and threw the icey pyramids into this timeline. Kek is actually inside them, waking up now...

this shit is from 2013 and the 3 "pyramids" are not even close to be considered as such

take this shit to

What argument? I'm just saying there are other archaeological sites, that are more than just preserved mud huts, like actual stone-worked settlements that are from before the ice age.

If these actuall are pyramids and from before it, then that's very interesting too.

Yeah but what does the other side look like? It's clear this news wants to pass it off as an interesting conspiracy, so maybe they took a picture of it's good side. The other side could just be a cliff face for all I know.

>rock can't be carbonated

>actual stone-worked settlements that are from before the ice age.

Where?

WE WUZ SWISHER LENS!!!

youtube.com/watch?v=SST5NjFSYEo

This is literally the plot to aliens vs predator

Tfw I created a new meme

>

Read this book, he goes into the connections of pyramids and monoliths built around the world south america, egypt etc

Apparently there's evidence of a seafaring civilization of white people with red beards who got rekt by various natural disasters after spreading civilization to the world and building these things

mountain kikes btfo

Checked.

Jesus, is this made by aliens as well?

So are they going to explore the damn thing?

C'mon. Don't leave me waiting

>Ancient ayys clip was better than anything else in the movie

Should have just done some Antartic Apocalypto thing with ayys and predators running around.

AvP was right

/thread
lol

It is possible. Remember Piri Reis maps. 16 century maps that show perfect coastlines of Americas, Africa and Antartica. But Antartica how it looks under ice. And the man who made the maps said himself that he has only copied older ones.

>is this made by aliens as well?

Everyone knows that was made by Giants, retard.

>mfw we meme'd the mountains of madness into reality

Watch Argentinians claim that they are somehow theirs

The pyramids were built by aliens??
Well that IS more likely than pyramids being built by niggers..

In Turkey that I know of, there are a couple sites. There might be others in other places, but those are the ones I know of.

They've got some appropriately weird Turkic names.

Cthulhu fhtagn!

WE WUZ ANNUNAKI N SHEEEEEEIIITTTT

DELET

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saturn's_hexagon

>babby doesn't even know what Aryans are

kys my man

If Antartica had been free of ice in the 16th century, most of fucking Yurup would have been underwater. I think historical records might mention that if it was the case.

Those are Chilean

WE WUZ SNOW KANGZ

No way that the pyramid shape just happens to be the logical way to stack rocks

kinda reminds me of this

>almost 2017
>we are just now finding these

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Göbekli_Tepe#

Here is a wikipedia I found. I might be retarded and have messed up the date but I recall the impression that this was pre-ice age.

jesus thats amazing.

underated post

Did the nigger get triggered?

WE WUZ SNOWMANGZ N SHEEIT

He goes into more evidence than just the pyramid shape obviously dipshit

>stone settlements from before the ice age
>In Turkey

You mean Çatalhöyük?

antarctic pyramids confirmed!!

>So are they going to explore the damn thing?

They did a long time ago.

Why do you think there are hundreds of people from over a dozen country in Antarctica year round?

To measure water?

WE?!

OH WOW, POINTY ROCKS!

call me back when they find something meaningful

kek temple found, oh shit

HE WAS RIGHT

MEIN FUHRER, TAKE MY HAND TO THE PROMISED LAND

Hey, look. They aren't perfect hexagons. Try again, mountain jew

dubs, it must be true. captcha related.

lol

Yes this is in this
book

This is either the tomb of Kek or of Moloch

This probably means human civilization is waaaayyy older than what we've been conditioned to believe.

To have pyramids like this around the globe suggests that there was once a massive civilization that stretched across all continents just like today. Possibly even technology similar to our own.

But something happened that wiped them all out, and what little knowledge remained helped construct societies such as the Greeks & Romans.

KEK isn't real. Prove me wrong.