Aretha Franklin

Does anyone else remember Aretha Franklin dying? I could have sworn she died like 2 years ago and everyone was saying how much they missed the "Queen of Soul."

What the fuck is going on Sup Forums? I feel like a lot of memories are changing.

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/northamerica/usa/12076177/Aretha-Franklins-surprise-performance-moves-Barack-Obama-to-tears.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

wasn't it whitney houston?

Hey, 19.

Mandela Effect.

You're thinking of either Whitney Houston or Maya Angelou

No it was Diana Ross.

that was prince

Maybe you just remember things wrong.

No it was Bernie Mac

Maybe this is what you were thinking of?

telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/northamerica/usa/12076177/Aretha-Franklins-surprise-performance-moves-Barack-Obama-to-tears.html

She is black they all look and act the same. Probably just mixing her up with something else

It's just bad memory. I used to have a roommate who would routinely forget how much condiments he consumed and the stuff that he breaks and always blamed them on me.

>routinely forget how much condiments he consumed
nigga what the fuck does that even mean?

This, Whitney Houston TX and Urethra Franklin get confused for each other a lot, I wouldn't recognise either one in a picture.

>just mixing her up with something else
>thing

there was a hoax going around that she died in 2010 or so

Welcome to the better timeline.

This.

This won't mean much to anyone but Brits and even not most of them

BUT

Robbie Coltrane of cracker and goldeneye fame did die several years ago, it was all over the news and not something i dreamt .

only for the guy to reappear making a new tv show earlier this year

> where the fuck is the mayonnaise
You ate it all with tuna last week you cracker
> no I didnt REEEEEEEE

haha more like Urethra Franklin
/shitpost

Fair enough.

Holy FUCK user, I just had the SAME feeling watching Harry Potter the other day. I was SURE Hagrid had died. But then I realized it was the actor who played Vernon Dursley I was thinking of, not Hagrid.

All is well in the cosmos, senpai.

Fraggle Rock, for you old fags. The little green bastards were called Dozers, right? They're Doozers now.

>did I misunderstand something?
>did I misremember something?
>did I receive incorrect information?
>Nah. This is the result of alternate realities.

angry failed musician with a couple hits decades ago who couldnt keep a career going barks into microphone.

Glad IDGAF about watching football, I hear urethra franklin really butchered the national anthem.

hah, fuck all of this. i'm going to timeline 26 with president alex jones.

That's a decent timeline, at least the MAYNE STREEM MEDIER was band by secretary of state PJW.

banned*