Tfw my gf got this for me

>tfw my gf got this for me
does this mean I'm a cuck? is this her way of saying I need to know more sex tricks?

Did you watch Scrooged last night too?

Yes. It is. But no it doesn't make you a cuck.

You're a cuck if you don't take the hint and beef up your game. Not everyone is by default a sex god. You need to read or work at it.

Unless your belief is that sex is solely for procreation in the missionary position in which case good job you found a woman incompatible with your beliefs.

kek, no I'm watching it now.

If your immediate reaction to being gifted the Kama Sutra by your partner who you should be sexually active with is to ask an anime imageboard if this is indicative of cuckoldry than you probably are

>not reading the real thing

>is this her way of saying I need to know more sex tricks?

It's her way of saying that she's getting bored and wants more variety in the bedroom.

You need to break that bitch off, or someone else will do it for you.

Go fuck right now, faggot.

>implying I have a gf
I'm just watching a movie and shitposting

This is her way of saying

I am degenerate, are you too?

>girl wants to have sex with her man
>degenerate
helloy achmed.

sex is one thing
being degenerate is another

and why da fuck I even engage in a discussion with a worthless shitposter....

Protip: Chicks love getting slapped and choke fucked. If they say otherwise they are lying.

kama sutra is just sex you idiot.

I make em call me daddy while I choke fuck them. Slapping is only good if it's in her face, not ass.

>sex out of wedlock
>not degenerate

Hate fuck her in the asshole and shove her panties in her mouth

Women are vile disgusting whores and want nothing more than to be treated as such

All that Prince Charming "one true love" shit is from Disney movies written by men because men actually have souls. Women are niggers.

>fuck her in the asshole
fuck off with this gay propaganda,
>Women are vile disgusting whores and want nothing more than to be treated as such
yes
>All that Prince Charming "one true love" shit is from Disney movies written by men because men actually have souls.
yep

Its actually crazy how many girls are into this shit i always feel awkward as fuck doing it but needs must.

>i always feel awkward as fuck doing it but needs must.
how the fuck is it awkward? just accept what they are an treat them as such (in private)

>gay propaganda
No it's just women. They want to be defiled and degraded and physically abused. They have always been the biologically inferior sex and as such were raped repeatedly since the dawn of human existence. They are the offspring of thousands of generations of women being raped and abused.

doesn't excuse the jew propaganda of normalizing anal.

I dunno mate always just feels wrong to me chocking and slapping girls, don't really enjoy degrading them.

Same, don't where this shit sarted

*know

then you fags are with the wrong crowd. stop going with city girls

POO

>jew propaganda of normalizing anal.
>check flag
hahahahaha
Are you trying to out-leaf the canucks?

you may be underaged, but I remember back when accusing a guy of being into anal was an insult

It means she wants to have fun with you. Nobody is born a sex god. You have to learn new tricks. Be thankful she wants to do this with you.

FFS read the book nigger!

OP ignore these faggots this is why she got it.

>she likes you
>she likes sex with you
>she wants to add fun new things
>be happy user this isn't a bad thing at all

Embrace it and have fun

If she was bored with you or cuckkng you ,you would either be cheated on or she would have no interest in sex at all.

Seriously please ignore these faggots

Read it.

>kama sutra is degenerate
>sex is degenerate
Now I know why germanic women end with italian wops, niggers or hispanic partners wherever they live.

this desu. also now that you know shes open to new things, be more adventerous. try new hobbies together, taste new foods, explore a new place.

STOP ASSUMING THAT I WAS TELLING THE FUCKING TRUTH, I HAVE NO GF. I'M LITERALLY ALONE EVERY SINGLE DAY

dude your gf bought you the book because she likes you, okay? no need to get so mad. go have sex with her right now.

>Shitposting
>Admitting to shitposting when given legit responses
>Not sitting back and enjoying the ensuing debates over sex and sexual pleasure
You've got a lot to learn

>OP triggers himself with his own thread
deep

my threads go over bump limit every single day, multiple times a day. it doesn't mean much anymore.

nah, this is next level shitposting

I think it's just her saying she wants you to completely alpha her in bed.
Don't take that as a bad thing user. Your woman wants your manhood forcefully. Give her that good deep dick, user.

T. Drunk burger on thanksgiving.

It might be a sign that she desires you a lot and wants to try new exciting sex stuff with you. Girls are really awkward when it comes to sex, because naturally they are being ravaged by a hard cock. You'd be a little ashamed, too. But they need this, so their way of asking you to be more dominant in bed is by giving you these little hints.

So just use the book to get some inspiration and absolutely RAVAGE her cunt.

No, clearly she wants to try some? This is a good sign OP it means she can expect more from you

>OP prefers pretending to be alone rather than coming to terms about not being able to pleasure a woman.

>naturally they are being ravaged by a hard cock

>not being able to pleasure a woman.
kek, I can make her cum on demand

I doesn't mean you're a cuck, but it does mean she's interested in trying new sex tricks. Have fun, and try not to hurt yourselves.

>my threads go over bump limit every single day, multiple times a day. it doesn't mean much anymore.
Well excuse me, sire *tips fedora* I won't doubt your shit posting skills again

Why are you having sex out of wedlock?

thanks pham. the bad thing is mods are easily triggered across all boards. kind of tiresome, changing IP's multiple times a day

no the lock is open

Means she is a degenerate sodomite and you are too for engaging in premarital intercourse

dump that whore

>when a schizo shitposts