Civic Nationalism Vs Ethnic Nationalism

Well Sup Forums which are you?

Which one is better and has the highest chance at saving western civilization?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4doBZCdx6Sk&t=0s
youtube.com/watch?v=FCqQgJ3atNU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

99% of racial problems would be solved with ethnic nationalism.

Civic nationalism.

Ethnic nationalism is a dead end in the New World.

Non-whites would ofcourse be opposed to ethnic nationalism as they would be cut off from all the benefits of living with whites.
And yeah, I get it. I'd be fucking terrified too if I had to count on niggers to make society work.

civic nationalism is how we got to this point, why rome various other states failed. Not that it matters as long as you have women vote -> welfare state

Ethnic nationalism doesn't make sense in new world countries like the United States. There is no "white race", Europeans have different cultures and ethnicities, despite what the media says.

The only true bound among people is the blood that their share.
So take a guess.

Why not both?

I wonder if Israel practices "le ebin civic nationalism".

Ethnic nationalism is the only choice. Civic nationalism is just the cuckservative attempt at nationalism and ignores the real underlying differences between groups of people

Which ever lets my country to keep its culture and identity and doesn't let our ethnicity get overwhelmed with foreigners.

white ethnic nationalism

>Ethnic nationalism doesn't make sense in new world countries like the United States
Why not? Sure it'd be inconvenient to implement due inter-ethnicity relationships and shit like that. But for the sake of the argument, if you discount the "human aspect" and for example, cut USA up into ethnic nations. Giving territory and resources based on the ethnicity percentages. What would be the issue?

If you're asian enjoy being emasculated
If you're black enjoy being patronized and considered more stupid than the average human
If you're mixed you're either one of these anyway because people don't see you as white

Enjoy being the black cop buddy, the magical negro, the asian martial artist in a movie, enjoy not being free to shape and cherish your racial identity as whites hold and will continue to hold higher social status
it is, it has always been, and it will be about struggle for power, it's not, it has never been, it will never be about equality

Ethnic

Civic nationalism in today's day and age.

Even if everyone is a different ethnicity, having at least some sense of solidarity for the nation state will allow it to hold strong. Ethnic nationalism is an open window for racism, genocide, war... etc.

>t. rome, austro hungary, yugoslavia etc

>>>/reddit/

>vertical text
fucking vomit

>Ethnic nationalism is an open window for racism, genocide, war... etc.
What? How? It's more like a deterrence against those things.

Because almost nobody is the same race in America. Every white person here is a mix of all the different European ethnicities. Any ethnic nationalism in America would be just as artificial as civic nationalism.

>Ethnic nationalism
But ethnocentrism is not, and the current left is frankly unequipped to respond to it. I know this from personal experience as an ethnocentrist who rejects white identity. They don't know how to respond to it because their usual tactics revolve around cries of racism and white guilt.

I'm against taking in immigrants, especially from non-european countries. So that makes me probably an ethnic nationalist but I don't want a race war, my position is defensive.

Jared Taylor scares the hell out of me. He looks like a fucking rapist. Have you ever heard him talk?

ethnic
cucks like these will turn their countries into shitholes, the next south africa and brazil, they are fine with mongrelization of their children and grandchildren, as long as they arent under Sharia law, they wont care that crime rate skyrocket, cultural division happens, the more 'differences' there are, if not consciously then sub consciously it will bring ruin and no civic nationalism can bend it, its literally one step from communism, one step from kumba yah one love bullshit

BRALIUKS
youtube.com/watch?v=4doBZCdx6Sk&t=0s

I dont think you read my post right

Well obviously if you start dividing by every DNA group, you're gonna have some problems. Brush with a bit of a broader brush.

Oh, you could also have a separate nation for people who don't want to live in an ethno-state. I don't see the problem there either. And that actually brings the whole argument very close to be within the current overton window.

>civic nationalism is the same as globalist neoliberalism
Nice meme

There's a reason nonwhites vote disproportionately for globalism.

Because they are literally closer in the blood to a random Somalian than they are to us, their compatriots.

It's biology niggers.

Ethnic all the way pham

>t. rome, austro hungary, yugoslavia etc
This.
Don't ever let any different ethnicity in your country

Anyone short of Trotskyism can call themselves a civic nationalist it's just another vague term to be watered down into meaninglessness to make people fall back in line with the status quo. They will cut immigration a bit and and make a few remarks against Islam but none of the underlying problems will be solved.

ethnic nationalist
civic nationalism is for countries in america, ethnic nationalist is for countries in the old world

Ethnic nationalism created Western civilization

Civic nationalism destroyed it.

Ethnic is clearly superior but very hard to achieve these days.

>Brush with a bit of a broader brush.
That's what I'm doing. There is no "white race", English people and Italians are as different as the Chinese and Egyptians. Civic nationalism builds a common identity which allows different peoples to unite, which is necessary in countries that have no real ethnic identity. I don't think that civic nationalism is right for every country, but it is essential for the United States.

i swear some of you people are pussies. once the media puts out some hit pieces, you instantly change your tune. this place is anonymous anyway, so i don't see the point in being afraid of unleashing your opinion.

>English people and Italians are as different as the Chinese and Egyptians

Hello gentlesir, I see that you are also a scientist from reddit

>English people and Italians are as different as the Chinese and Egyptians.
That's a bit of a hyperbole, but I understand what you're trying to say.

> I don't think that civic nationalism is right for every country, but it is essential for the United States.
Countries that are already ethnically disposed obviously have an upper hand in the matter.
But, would you say the race relations are (or ever have been) good in America?
I'm not saying it wouldn't be a major change with a lot of growing pains, but let's look into the future. Do you predict civic nationalism to work better in the US than ethnic nationalism would (after the dust has settled)?

Wtf I love the global majority nonwhites with sub-100 average IQs, vastly different cultures and ideals, who hate whites and can't run successful civilizations now.

>Average IQ Italy: 102
>Average IQ England: 100

>Average IQ China: 105
>Average IQ Egypt: 81

Really makes me think.

>English people and Italians are as different as the Chinese and Egyptians
Both groups are different but that's obviously false. Both are Western European people with an overlap of European Christian culture and history. A more real comparison would be Chinese and Thai people, or even just different Chinese ethnicities since China itself is a civilisation.

america > civic nationalism
Europe and the rest of the world > ethnic nationalism

you can't refuse this

>we'll still flood ourselves with immigrants but these ones are based!
civic """""nationalists""""" are such dumb cuckolds

Reddit: the thread

Ok, I'll bite.

Western civilization is inextricably linked to the European man. The former cannot sustain itself without the latter.

Once the English have been reduced to a minority in their own country and the Arabs, Africans and various mystery meats are a majority will England still be a western country?

Will Tyrone and Pajeet feel the same connection to Churchill, Darwin, Rhodes and Cromwell as a native Englishman?

If Norwegians migrate en masse to China do they become Asians? Would the Norwegians uphold the culture and traditions of the Chinese people?

To the chagrin of "muh constitution"-types, blood is thicker than ink.

Ethnic nationalism if not your a cuck and okay with immigration since they'll become "Australian" or "American" which isn't the case since they'll always be different

Americans are civic nationalists cause their country is 60% white with multiple European decedents and large populations of Blacks and Mexicans. Americas already dead Trump will slow but he won't save it

Only a cleansing that will make Mao and Stalin look like Pussies will save America

America was founded as a White ethno state.

Pretty much.

>english people and italians are different.

True but they still identify racially as "white" at least here in the states.

>The united states had no ethnic identy
Actually we did, our founding father restricted immigration from only white countries that shared the same "freedom" ideals. It wasn't till recently with the 1965 immigration action that we started getting a influx of non white immigrants.

America can still be "saved" although it's likely to become a castizo country with a 10% white upper class.

>Civic nationalism

You might as well have globalism then you FUCKING KEKOLDS

>Civic nationalism
Enjoy becoming Brazil 2.0

Here's a good video discussing this,

youtube.com/watch?v=FCqQgJ3atNU

Then it's not America anymore. The American dream would be super dead and eventually the underclasses would rise up and butcher them like South Africa because they're of a different ethnicity

Or did Rome,Austria/hungry,Yugoslavia and the Mongol Empire not teach anybody about civic nationalism

Civic nationalist. I have to make known I am biased since I'm biracial.

I think that ethonationalism is better than civic nationalism and would create a better world but is now an unattainable goal. I don't think that ethno nationalism could exist in my country (or any other "white" country) at this point. America has reached too far into the "diversity is good" way of thinking that there is very little chance of swinging backwards any bit. Trump is pretty much a civic nationalist and people are treating him as if he's the worst ethno nationalist. The only place that ethonationalism could exist is in non white countries most of those places just seem fucking awful at governing and getting their shit together and will never do so. The attempt at establishing ethonationalism for whites failed and has tainted the goal to a point of impossible future implementation. The only way for ethonationalism to be a thing in the U.S. Is for there to be some sort of huge civil war level unrest that allows the facilitation of that sort of behavior and I don't see that coming.

wtf is up with this civic nationalism shit lately
get out of here jew! reeeeeeeee

Sup Forums has and will always be white nationalist!

Ethnic. I'm all for 14 just not the 88.

This

It's just r/TheDonald cucks who still aren't redpilled.

Breaking news people prefer people of their own race and culture for hiring for workers or as electing politicians

American should pursue white nationalism
Europeans should pursue ethnic nationalism
'civic nationalism' will never work as groups think differently. does anyone genuinely think blacks are going to go from 'ooga booga kill whitey' to 'we are all americans, we are all individuals'

What even is "white" though? There are people in Brazil and Poland who are "white". A lot of people are saying that the (((Jews))) are "white". I honestly don't care what country people come from, if they act like WASPs then great. If they don't, they have to go back.

Actually America proves that national/linguistic/cultural differences are just a meme, what really matters is race. White people perfectly nanaged to integrate into a "white American" ethnicity, neanwhile the niggers still live in their own shit.

>When r_thedonald fags think this is a moderate board.

>take the fucking red pill new fags.

correct answer:
ethnic nationalism pretending to be civic nationalism

This is very well put and is really the only reason that i believe in the possibility of pan-European nationalism.

this:
newfags in here don't get it that it's all about race. and if you don't know what white is then i can't help you. it is very clear

Ethnic nationalism, but at this point in the USA, any sort of Nazi-esque pure whiteness isn't really possible. Nazi fags please give up on that shit.

I mean I would cry tears of joy if the 2nd Jew holocaust happened and we finally baked the last one of those cockroaches to oblivion. But it's not going to happen.

We're going to have to live with other ethnicities, but we can do a much better job of keeping bad people out by simply enforcing immigration laws and reverting to a pre-1965 policy.

/thread

This is correct. We have to be pragmatic and bide our time.

Brazil is not white it's pretty much all racemixed
Poland is white but poles should stay in Poland like every other European person in another country permanently

I've been to England plenty of poles there don't act English they still act Polish and cause rifts in the communities. Let alone the Romanians I saw on a old Norman Church stealing tiles.

Went to London and every shop owner was Arab or Black no exception. That is not English, when I imagine an Englishmen I don't expect him to be black. Ethnic nationalism is the future

Civic is a watered down Jew version of nationalism. yes good goy Jews,Blacks and non whites can be just like you we're all American after all. Now racemix to show your a patriot and not a disgusting ethnic community dividing racist

ethnic obviously

>genocidal
>bad thing

nice

I'm a civic nationalist. You stormfags can't see the flimsiness of HBD.

selective breeding with sperm is the only sensible way to save civilization.

No. We have not had nationalism in decades

Not an argument

Western civilization totes doesn't need any westerners to maintain it :))

Civic nationalism all that matters! If they were born in the west or naturalized, then they are truely one of us!
Even if the non-white disagrees, we'll insist on his part that he's a true canadian.

Ethnic nationalism in Europe, civic nationalism in the US. The US should strive for a ~85% white population, 10% black the the rest divided between Asian and spic, but making it a pure ethnostate would be highly impractical and unnatural.

I do support some kind of ideological litmus test though where anti American leftist niggerfags are either put in re-education camps or genocided if they don't pass the test.

Monarchy installed by God is the only form of government that is valid.

>Take the slow route Jews just own the media and you never get elected

Wow good job I suppose the Whites who always opposed immigration into America really waited and tried peacefully didn't they. I mean it's not like you have to convince almost half the population of non whites to vote for White intrests

You need a genocide all else your gonna be classified as non white. Get used to getting called Amerispic

Till now the left were the only ones employing ethnocentrism.

Civic nationalism isn't nationalism at all. It's just patriotism.

A nation is a people, it's not a country.
I could care less about the United States of America.
I'm all for the survival of the white race.

This.

This is so fucking good.

Every edgy "Hail_Trump_wpww1488_gasthekikesracewarnow" needs to see and understand this.

If the spics are deportable then so could the niggers be deported

Nigs are a massive scourge/curse on the country, its impossible to overestimate what a problem negros are.

purpose of civic "nationalism" please tell me?

It doesn't matter.

Free market is the only requirement for a prosperous society.

My problem with ethnic nationalism is that it tends to be anti-free market and pro-welfare. Also, it tends to be too aggressive, therefore putting peace in jeopardy.

Civic Nationalism

>but ethnicity is important!

jews are white, other undesirable people are also white. But then pol reasons that "oh well we dont want people who act that way!"

So instead of ethnicity, what Sup Forums actually wants is just people who act a certain way

Do Americans think civic nationalism is the right path for America for real, or do they just think it because they think there is no going back anymore?

Civic globalism destroyed it. Don't falsely besmirch nationalism

that's a very good point actually. and i can see why ethnic nationalism in America isn't the best solution. but you have to consider (((them)))! do you really think with (((them))) around this Plan A could work?

you rice insects aint maintaining shit, you cant even maintain your precious communism or your soon to burst china, be glad you zipperheads will serve again as sand bags in the next war

>be for an arbitrary political entity
>waaah they give me what I desire, a state of the world.