Is it just me or does the zeitgeist feel weird right now? Something just seems... off

Is it just me or does the zeitgeist feel weird right now? Something just seems... off.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aJ6vnl6z9AQ
youtube.com/watch?v=Mh9TriiyVHY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

reality is being realigned to accommodate the Trump

Yes not sure what it is, but something is off.

just triggered by the word zeitgeist

youtube.com/watch?v=aJ6vnl6z9AQ

youtube.com/watch?v=Mh9TriiyVHY
(was music that was used)

yeah ive been feeling it too.

the reality tunnel we are now in is dark, not golden

we may have to flip it again

you merely adopted the dark. I was born in it, molded by it

I think trump staying in nyc is yet another foreshadowing of revelations

Do you think? Which part of Revelations references something like that?

We all got a glimpse through the looking glass, and we're not allowed to talk about what we saw.

Yeah it's fucking off.

Some here seemed to confuse kek with predictable order, what a shame.

also checked.

thats about the size of it.

Well NYC is thought of by some as being babylon and the antichrist beast system will have two capitals. There are no merchants in Washington only beasts. We all know he wants the third temple and greater israel. So plop the second leader of the beast system's capital Jerusalem or from Rome the pope or anybody else. Christ said Jerusalem is trampled by gentiles so this is why he stays and doesn't move out. Then he can go to jerusalem and judge the nations. This is but one very weak and tenuous link but there are MANY other blasphemies with this goof

Well Drumpf has already said he won't prosecute Clinton. Everyone is waiting to see what he was serious about and what was just pandering.

People were worried it would be a crisis, but it's looking more and more like it'll just be Bush III but with more immigration enforcement.

He only said he's not going after her because he doesn't wanna stir more shit than shit that is already stirred. I still believe he's going after her.

Antebellum tension, nothing wrong, friend-o.

There's a lot of happenings for sure, if I didn't know any better of day someone's coming back and things are gonna get biblical in a hurry.

On the 12th December half of California will be wiped out when two earthquakes hit within 5 hours. The first will be a 7.7, epicentre in Baja. Followed by an 8.3, epicentre 1 mile off the coast of San Francisco. The resulting tsunami will wipe out thousands.

No fucks will be given.

Isn't it because the narrative for so long has been that we, the now winning side, are on the wrong side of history?

On our side we're nervous because, even though we rooted for so many things, we got many of them, but some Trump has immediately dropped. He's also a bumbling idiot and this was always true, so the next four years we'll be on wobbly ground.

And I also get the feeling that on the left, many of them are obviously fucking despondent right now, but I think also maybe many of them are waking up to the inherent contradictions of leftist politics. "Were we on the right side of history or not?"

It's insecurity and uncertainty all round.

K...keep me posted.

Go on.

you realise something is wrong, you see patterns, you find the truth and how there is nothing you can do about it.

the despair code settles in.

>you're a big timeline

it's the fall of the burger empire. enjoy your last days, the barbarians are at your gates.