Symone Sanders says "We don't need white people leading the democratic party"

They really don't want to win ever again, do they?

>youtube.com/watch?v=I1rslAgK8uM

>Also
She looks like a straight up monkey who never passed through evolution.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4wjwJyMqMJM
youtube.com/watch?v=w40StCz3b-M
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I want off this ride OP

It's like the Democratic party wants to hand the nation to neo-cons and corporatists.

do you ever think about how close we came to being in their shoes?

Thank you Kek.

Shadilay.

>Sanders getting cucked by Sanders

kek good
hope they take her advice

To top the "suck my corporate balls" message everyone, we have Trump, who promised all of these things and not days before he's put in office- he's turning his back on virtually all of his campaign promises. This country is fucked royally, we are heading down the path to full blown civil war for sure.

She is correct. And the next time Democrats get to the power they make sure they don't need whites on streets either.

>We don't want white people in our party, as we are diverse.

white people are the most diverse race you fuck head. Wanting everyone to have dark skin, black hair and brown eyes IS NOT diverse.

Yeah, it's pretty bad

That mouth reminds me of KOMPUTAH

so when do whites finally push back and kill diversity?

Legally won't happen.

White people have built this nation and society and we aren't gonna risk going to jail for killing non-whites.

Blacks and mexicans, however, literally have nothing to lose because they've squandered their lives and will happily kill over nothing, like nigs killing each other over Fucking shoes.

The last time i checked Obama isn't white.

It's 1896 all over again. Democrats have completely lost touch with reality

Based chimp is making sure democrats won't be elected in the nearest 30 years

Why is she so smug all the time? Literally the face of "I know better than you"

until

We should run with this.

Basically target any whites in the dnc, pushing them out so nonwhites will run it into the ground.

>leadership should reflect diversity
Why? Because it makes you feel nice? Shouldn't the leadership be made up of the most qualified and best leaders regardless of race? No? I'm a racist bigoted sexist homophobic pig? Oh ok then

it doesnt even need to be pushed but im all for this

democratic party will be the new zimbabwe

Dont you realise that the democrats want to define their party based on race and gender, because these are stats they can monitor and control.

Its much harder to pander based on ideologies, because you cant read peoples minds. Its easier to pander if you can just look at the demographics and say, there are this many woman, this many blacks, this many mexicans, etc....

We should reject all forms of pandering based on race and gender. Its just an elite class of people trying to control us.

Lets hope the dems do just hand over the reigns of power to a bunch of "diverse" people, just for the sake of being diverse. The party is fucked as is from running entirely on identity politics and this would only produce more infighting and lack of direction.

Yeah you can all suck my dick. I'm a democratic but no liberal cuck.

If the democratic party is taken over by retards like this, I am out.

WE HAVE TO MEME THIS INTO EXISTENCE
NO MORE WHITEY DEMS IN POWER

DAS RITE !

>having a person with microcephaly as "strategist" for your party

What could possibly go wrong?

She's amazing.

> 'Poor White People' Symone Sanders on White Trump Supporter Beaten

youtube.com/watch?v=4wjwJyMqMJM

How can I become a "Strategist"?
Do I need some kind of qualification or can anyone claim to be a strategist?

What do you think already happened this election lad
We hardly need to lift a finger anymore, they're already dead and they don't even realize it yet.

Don't you hate it when ugly people are ugly on the inside too?

she is a walking red pill. maybe the jews are on our side after all.

Holy shit, her skull shape.. How are these people Human again?

HUL'UP ! WE WUZ D'MOCRAT NOW !

>She looks like a straight up monkey who never passed through evolution.
She looks like my company's HR rep. Pray for me.

Lol, wow.

>Never interrupt when your enemy is making a mistake

Spread this more Sup Forums
Make sure whites realize they have no voice in the democrat party while continuing to purge neocons and cuckservatives from the republican

This.
When anyone in the MSM says "we must do a,b,c to sure up the black, hispanic etc. vote", that in itself is racism. And it happens all the time. They are literally profiling the whole groups, which in any other context is deemed extremely racist.
You don't hear the food channels telling black people specifically to listen up when they are making a chicken dish, do you?
But it's basically the equivalent.

They should do this. Sounds totally reasonable. I mean whitey shouldn't be in charge. That's something I think 60% of Americans (white majority) will vote for.

>make sure BLM marxist get's a hold of DNC
>..."it's time for woman and people of color to assume leadership"
>let them create CLEAR divide between what would be majority white party(Republicans) and Democracts,which would consist of mostly blacks and other minorities including white liberals
>100% civil war aka race war
>win war with ease
>90%+ white USA

we need to start promoting these white libcucks in college to renounce their white privilege and drop out to give their spaces to minorities.

Let's meme a "this is OUR party" campaign. Undoing the legacy of slavery. "Black candidates to fight institutional racism in the DNC"

The leader of the Congressional black caucus is white. So is the past two leaders of black lives matters

>AYO WE GOT DIS COUNTRY THRU PROTEST NOT VIOLENCE

Is she literally retarded?

Double down.

"Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake"

>if

>can interbreed with humans
>the progeny can make more children
It's that simple you scientific infidel

topkek
look at her tiny head
she's a literal monkey.

>he's turning his back on virtually all of his campaign promises

It's almost as if politicians purposefully say things that aren't true to get elected. Really activates my almonds.

Do you have a strategy?

>what is a sub-species

The genetic distance between nigs and nungas is greater than between two different subspecies of chimp. Nigs are some kind of subspecies of human sapiens.

Bernie is /ourguy/ now !

>They really don't want to win ever again, do they?

They won tho. Not their fault that 200 year old system elected this orange bafoon.

>She looks like a straight up monkey who never passed through evolution
>looks like

"is" is the word you're looking for user

Isn't Bernie a Jew?

decent bait

topkek

>White people leading the DNC
>Donna 'Accidently Sent Questions to Hillary' Brazile

Ok I'm done with these faggots.

It's cranium is so...so tiny...

Not an argument.

That picture would make Darwin pretty happy.

uncanny

>you were born in time to witness the nationwide de-evolution of left wing politics to unelectable nigger tribalism and autistic tranny screeching

feels good man

Problem glasses,
Dyke Haircut
Complaining about white people.

I think we have a progressive bingo here.

fuck, its reincarnated Harambe and he is angry!

Lol

can we start false flag elevating some horrible, anti-charismatic nigger to lead the democratic party now?

>small frontal lobe

Makes ya think

2016 is the year that won't stop giving.

Nah, don't you read books? We threw the tea into the Boston harbor and King George just said, "Welp, I guess that's that. Colonies are now a legitimized, independent country"

Why are they so obsessed with race? Literally everything they talk about is race, every fucking argument they have, every fucking opinion, even the KKK talks less about race.

Talcum X ?

Is she zika patient 0?

The suppressed roaring laughter from the two white people is what i like.
They know she fucked up so hard and all they have to do is let her talk.

Also her head is fucking tiny and her jaw is huge. A true evolutionary find. A missing link even.

2017 is going to be fucking awesome as well as country after country in Europe follows in the wake of England rejecting the EU and America rejecting Marxism.

gangleader has coolest knife

how can someone be this ugly?

Black Hitler ?

youtube.com/watch?v=w40StCz3b-M

Because they can't make an argument on facts they have to appeal to morality and emotions.

black people would drag him out of his car during protest and beat him up because they think he is white.

>We should reject all forms of pandering based on race and gender.
lol
There is nothing wrong with pandering like that, the problem is that its anti-white/anti-male

Your equality talk is a typical cuckservative opinion that brought about forced integration/affirmative action.

He's perfect.

She hasn't lost yet. There's still the phantom of some jewish tricks to get her elected.

Ummm...could we make this trend?
You know, like make the Democrat Party look like Detroit.

Bernie Sanders cucked by Dem leadership
Bernie Sanders cucked by BLM
Bernie Sanders cucked when forced to shill for hill.
Bernie Sanders cucked by Sanders

JUST

Noice

Wow, racist and sexist much

Al Sharpton for Treasurer of the DNC ?

We need to run with this. What they'll never post in the MSM is that white people are sick to death of this shit. Expelling whites from the DNC is yet another step to completely alienate the working class from them.

Propagandizing people about the DNC being "too white" and "note diverse" would be fucking perfect. Because an average person would see the racism inherent in that attitude, but the SJW retards would not.

Imagine the republican party saying they "don't need black people."

CNN would lose their minds. I hate our society, and this woman is going to get all black people killed, even the red pilled ones. She literally doesn't know what she's talking about and she's the definition of a bigot.

bitch shove so much watermelon at her face, that her head started take its form

>implying this is not exactly what (((they))) have been doing for a while

(((they))) are working for the conservatives. Their main agenda is fracturing and disarming the left.

Sup Forums is the dumbest thing there is, really.

if No refunds are still giving you doubts I really don't know what to say..

The fuck do you think they've been doing for the past 50 years?
The last non corrupt democrat was JFK

>democratic party leadership should be diverse

So 18% of the democratic party leadership should be black