Reminder to never link unarchived "Guardian" content on this thread

Reminder to never link unarchived "Guardian" content on this thread.

>Nigel Farage to fly to Washington DC in a fortnight to meet with Donald Trump's team on unofficial diplomatic offensive
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/11/23/ukips-nigel-farage-fly-washington-dc-fortnight-meet-donald-trumps/

>Eurosceptics attack 'doom and gloom' Autumn Statement predictions from independent economic forecaster
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/11/23/eurosceptics-attack-doom-gloom-autumn-statement-predictions/

>Farage calls for ‘TOTAL REVOLUTION’ in Britain following Brexit and Donald Trump victories
express.co.uk/news/uk/735754/nigel-farage-revolution-ritz-speech-brexit-donald-trump

>Forget Article 50! Britain can IGNORE Lisbon Treaty and quit the EU NOW, top lawyer claims
express.co.uk/news/uk/735699/article-50-trigger-lisbon-treat-brexit-Ingrid-Detter-de-Frankopan

>Autumn Statement: Government defends post-Brexit economy forecasts
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-38087110

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/11/24/row-ukraine-former-glamour-models-appointment-foreign-ministry/
bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-38076261
hillcresthomes.co.uk/portfolio/riverside-place-knutsford/
archive.is/kJL3H
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

No fault divorce was defacto brought into law in 1971. Discuss.

If you are not coming to the march on the supreme court on the 4th December with Nigel Farage an the rest of brit/pol/ you have 15 fucking seconds to explain your self.

If you are in the civil service just wear face paint and/or a mask.

STOP!

This is a blairite free zone, any blair posters will be stripped of their means of production and sent to the gulags with their families, you have been warned.

Thanks Thatcher for not reversing a single one of Labour's disastrous 1960s-70s social (((reforms)))

Capital punishments were restricted with the first black bar, then abolished with the second. Discuss.

Bedfordshire is better

In 1930s London, there were an average of 4,000 burglaries per year. There are now more than 4,000 a month. Discuss.

I live in NI and i am not traveling donw to London for a march that will not change anything.

Where's the title?

Give clay.

>people should have to justify themselves to a court if they want to get a divorce

>Telegraph Title: Row in Ukraine over former glamour model's appointment as deputy interior minister.
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/11/24/row-ukraine-former-glamour-models-appointment-foreign-ministry/

>BBC Title: Storm as woman, 24, gets key Ukraine job.
bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-38076261

>B-B-B-B-BUT THE STATE CANT KILL PEOPLE ITS TYRANNY THEY SHOULD GET STABBED IN PRISON OR POLICE SHOULD BE ALLOWED TO SHOOT THEM IN THE STREET INSTEAD

Aw come on, you can strip all the church roofs you want you little pikey.

thought it was the 5th? also, where and what time

Shit thread - doesn't have Brit/pol/ as the title. Abandon thread.

Diversity.

Are we going of the grid with this thread? Didn't find it through the catalog.

Why do you need it?

>people should be able to desecrate an ancient religious institution without consequence

To piss of the Spanish.

No, it's the 4th now I think. Not too sure on details but I will be buying train tickets to london tommorow. Only 38 quid on the train all the way from derby. It's only when you go on peak that they really jew you out of your money.

>People should have to justify themselves to a court if they want to leave a vital contract they made before God and each others' families until death parts them

Yes

Because its rightful clay and we can effectively control the Med and Suez with it.

ffs, looks like it's time for more thread wars

How else are we going to piss of the spanish?

The sun must never set

>god

lel

Why do you need it?

like our Navy is fit for Purpose m8

thread which people can find in the catalog:

>Women should be able to drop the responisbility of raising kids properly because she's bored and vain.

Please kill yourself. It's for the good of humanity.

Destruction and replacement of traditionalist architecture with brutalist and modernist guff was a wilful and known policy designed to undermine the country's social fabric. Discuss.

send them the chavy working class scum each each year

>piss of
lads I...

Mid 20th century british town planners - doing what the Luftwaffe failed to do.

Take your reactionary redpills to the other thread

Oh no...

>goypasses are $20

why hiroshima

The simplest argument for capital punishment is this:

Humans are a violent species. If there is no sure fire way to prevent a murderer from striking once - psychos may rear their head at any age having gone undetected for decades - there there is only one way to prevent it happening twice.

Why is pandering to the absolute dregs of society considered "civilised"? What is civilised about valuing the life of an innocent victim so lowly that you release their killer after a period of time? If someone murdered a woman, why is robbing her - and her sisters, brothers, sons, daughters, mother and father of the rest of her natural life - of that experience - worth only 8 years?

Are you saying that is what a life is worth? That is what you are drawing an equivalence to. And, if so, how dare you call yourself civilised. It is an utterly barbaric position to adopt.

I don't know lad, I think its on the turn now. They recently built this where I live looks really nice:

hillcresthomes.co.uk/portfolio/riverside-place-knutsford/

Makes a nice change from all the dreadful nouveau riche mansions that the plebs have built around the East of Cheshire.

>mfw Brits physically can't stop splitting threads

Fatty go suck Jamels cum from your daughters arsehole lad

>amerilards cant into generals

It's false compassion. It's not compassion for the survivors, the mutilated, the mangled, the innocent. It's compassion for the murderer, the mugger, the pusher and the pervert.

This board is their general

trump general is always split, theres like 3 of them up most of the time

This

liberals endorse and love everyone who destroys

murderers, rapists, muggers, etc are all secretly worshipped by leftist parasites because they destroy. Liberalism is literally destruction in political form - the perfect tool of ((()))

archive.is/kJL3H
Do you care if the government knows you're a channer, /britpol/? The rest of Sup Forums doesn't seem to care.

>a channer

Toppest of keks, my man

Strength, decency, perseverance, talent, this is what sickens the lefty.

>people should be able to breach a lifelong contract with zero consequence

Does that apply to any other contracts? If you agree to rent a house for an extended period of time of course you would have to justify it to a court if you breach that agreement. Fucking moron. A marriage is a contract like any other, if not more important because of its religious and sacred aspects.

>ETON
be wary of anything from that shithole.

>dude good and prestigious schools suck because rich liberals go to them lmao

Fuck off back to your yellow buses Yank slime

>le actual thread
le actual thread