What is her endgame?

What is her endgame?

shekels

I mean its not like she has a chance. Is she shilling for Hillary or just trying to prove a point?

to waste money.

WI and PA are well beyond the margin for counting error.

MI already had a recount to verify their results and trump still won by 10k votes.

but why?

people like jill stein are legit retarded so i'm not sure why you're surprised.

To prove that the electoral college still exists.

>Recounts
>For Electronic votes

She's fucking swindling

(((Stein)))

the answer lies in your question.

(((She))) is raising money.

She didn't get 5% nation wide, which means that she won't get paid for her campaign. She is looking for shekels.

because dude weed

>Jill Stein 2020

jill pretends shes #withher
recount shows actual fraud from the democrats (total shock), moot point because hillary can't win either way , jill uses that to position the green party as holier than thou, all faith in the dnc is gone, the green party then has a chance to run 2020 as a major party as the dnc is only focused on identity politics and race issues and will be proven to be fraudulent after rigging both the primary and the election.

jill already made a public statement before the election that trump is the better choice, hillary is the WW3 candidate. she is trying to kill the DNC and the libtards have no idea

To prove Hillary actually did cheat.

Obama was on her ticket?

>results come back
>Hillary lost an election that she cooked books for
I'm curious to see what the reaction to this would be.

>What is her endgame?
KEK'S WILL, JILL STEIN 2020

>the green party then has a chance to run 2020 as a major party
never gonna happen

>I'm curious to see what the reaction to this would be.
>IT WAS LITERALLY RUSSIA

>PUTIN HACKED THEM FOR HILLARY BUT NOT ENOUGH TO WIN

>THEN THE KREMLIN HAD AGENT STEIN SET UP A FAKE RECOUNT TO UNCOVER IT

That would be my guess anyway. Nothing will come of it because everyone important already knows and got paid off months ago.

She knows it will backfire on hillary. These was still a ton of dem voter fraud. Just not enough yo win.

I want her on my dick

>What is her endgame?

Parting fools with their money.

But the machines were manipulated.

what will 3m do if hillarys 1b+ didnt do shit

she's been bribed by Hillary to ask for the recount

the Hillary campaign spend the past two weeks rigging the votes in those 3 states, a recount will find that"russians hacked the election" and Hillary will become president

Very low chance, but it might.

To Jew white people out of their money
Jews are liers that scam.

(((No Refunds)))

She needs a new vacation home and white liberals are going to pay for it.

>(((stein)))
It's literally the default jew surname

publicity. she got zero publicity this election cycle, now that she's sucking on Clinton's tit the (((media))) is parading her around like a hero.

>Anonymous (ID: f0IrCbQh) 11/24/16(Thu)14:55:21 No.1000
Trying to raise money for herself to pay off campaign debts.

Nothing further.

She said Trump was better than Hillary at one point, so I doubt she's shilling for hill.
More likely, she found an easy way to swindle butthurt libtards out of a few million dollars.

putting the bizarre idea you can just pay for re-counts for states of your choosing to one side, Hillary conceded the election... just look at the pics of her walking her dogs and in supermarkets... she's retired now. she has no interest in becoming President.

so her only aim can be to somehow negate the entire election, and have Obama do a 3rd term

They would if if bernie ran as a green they would of gotten the 15% percent of the vote but Bernie said no and now owns a second home.

She's lawful evil.

just living up to the (((Stein))) name

Civil war mass unrest thousands of dead minority laying in the streets of American super city's

G I L F

Why doesn't she recount Colorado, Virginia and new mexico?

>hates trump and Hillary
>hates Hillary more
>cons millennials to donating to recount under the guise of Hillary got cheated
>recount will prove that Hillary did in fact cheat and STILL lost
>Jill laughs all the way to the bank and The Crying of the Libs: second coming commences

Mfw

wtf I love boomer hippies now

To gather them free shekels, you gullible goy you! (No refunds)

rule 34 please