Brit/pol/ - THINGS edition

>Nigel Farage to fly to Washington DC in a fortnight to meet with Donald Trump's team on unofficial diplomatic offensive
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/11/23/ukips-nigel-farage-fly-washington-dc-fortnight-meet-donald-trumps/

>Eurosceptics attack 'doom and gloom' Autumn Statement predictions from independent economic forecaster
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/11/23/eurosceptics-attack-doom-gloom-autumn-statement-predictions/

>Farage calls for ‘TOTAL REVOLUTION’ in Britain following Brexit and Donald Trump victories
express.co.uk/news/uk/735754/nigel-farage-revolution-ritz-speech-brexit-donald-trump

>Forget Article 50! Britain can IGNORE Lisbon Treaty and quit the EU NOW, top lawyer claims
express.co.uk/news/uk/735699/article-50-trigger-lisbon-treat-brexit-Ingrid-Detter-de-Frankopan

>Autumn Statement: Government defends post-Brexit economy forecasts
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-38087110

>Jo Cox: Man jailed for 'terrorist' murder of MP
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-38079594

>The ambassador's reception: tycoons are spoiling Nigel Farage
theguardian.com/politics/2016/nov/23/the-shambassadors-reception-tycoons-are-spoiling-nigel-farage

>The EU offer a Three-tier approach
news.sky.com/story/eu-adopting-three-tier-approach-to-brexit-sources-tell-sky-news-10670578

>Farage denies the rumor that he is moving to the US
independent.co.uk/news/people/nigel-farage-america-move-emigration-denial-ukip-leader-a7436271.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8kuqOWLg3Tc
belfasttelegraph.co.uk/technology/your-entire-internet-history-to-be-viewable-by-psni-taxman-dwp-and-food-standards-agency-and-other-government-bodies-within-weeks-35242522.html
youtube.com/watch?v=Dg9IZyx_-Os
archive.is/kJL3H
dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-3968794/Hullo-campers-Butlin-s-celebrates-80-years-book-featuring-vintage-advertising-campaigns-never-seen-photos-revellers-iconic-British-holiday-parks.html
orwell.ru/library/articles/antisemitism/english/e_antib
youtube.com/watch?v=eu17Wuq3nI8
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/11/24/man-hat-suspect-brussels-paris-attacks-given-3k-two-men-birmingham/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Please God fucking no

This was posted first

Doesn't have a title, can't find it by ctrl-F ing the catalog

This thread is superior

This.

That other thread is shit tier mate.

If you are not coming to the march on the supreme court on the 4th December with Nigel Farage an the rest of brit/pol/ you have 15 fucking seconds to explain your self.

If you are in the civil service just wear face paint and/or a mask.

no point in spamming this if you don't even know when and where it's happening mate

How does it feel to know when people say "UK" "Britain" or "England" they mean London? How does it feel to know that 36.9% of the UK's economy is from London? Maybe next time you Poortherners meet a Londoner you should thank him for the dole money you collect.

How does it feel to know every year millions of tourists come to see London while no one gives a fuck about your depressing Northern shit hole? How does it feel to know you have no culture or relevance to the UK never mind the world.

London is a land of opportunity which is why it is such a magnet for immigrants, I know you will respond that you "Hate niggers and pakis" but why? Is it that people can come from Ghana and Pakistan, work hard, build a career and make something of themselves all on their own merits while you Poorthern shits just sit their collecting dole and drinking cans of cider? Do the hard working immigrants make you feel bad for being such a lazy shit? I would take a million Asians, blacks and eastern Europeans over one of the lazy northern animals.

What is my conclusion? If you hate London you hate it because you can't hack it. You are not smart, quick or hard working enough to compete. You don't have the willpower to come down here and start at the bottom renting a flat and work hard until you eventually get that mansion in Hampstead. You hate it because everyone in London is doing something while you sit there doing NOTHING. Collecting dole... Drinking warm cider out of a can.... I don't know if Poortherners cause more pity or more disgust.

Shouldn't there be a /brit/ board?

>He doesn't understand that without a strong Christian presence in Britain, Islam is inevitable
>He thinks that people will put up with being told that their lives are meaningless and that they're all going to die and rot into nothingness anyway for much longer
>He thinks that secularism has no correlation with degeneracy

I concur

This thread has better construction, but it is not populated.

youtube.com/watch?v=8kuqOWLg3Tc

Is this the right thread? Ah fuck it.

>lmao bruhhh its like they're BROS and shit based God Emperor Trump and ARE NIGE the Brexit Hero singing with each other TOP FUCKAN' KEK this is SO going to the front page of Reddit I bet

>still getting triggered by this

The simplest argument for capital punishment is this:

Humans are a violent species. If there is no sure fire way to prevent a murderer from striking once - psychos may rear their head at any age having gone undetected for decades - there there is only one way to prevent it happening twice.

Why is pandering to the absolute dregs of society considered "civilised"? What is civilised about valuing the life of an innocent victim so lowly that you release their killer after a period of time? If someone murdered a woman, why is robbing her - and her sisters, brothers, sons, daughters, mother and father of the rest of her natural life - of that experience - worth only 8 years? Or 9? Or however long?

Are you saying that is what a life is worth? That is what equivalence is being drawn. And, if so, how dare you call yourself civilised. It is an utterly barbaric position to adopt.

You should be trying to find joy wherever you can, what with Worst Hitchens getting btfo by a bunch of schoolchildren this week, then denying it even after the video came out.

belfasttelegraph.co.uk/technology/your-entire-internet-history-to-be-viewable-by-psni-taxman-dwp-and-food-standards-agency-and-other-government-bodies-within-weeks-35242522.html
Alright then, the rest of Sup Forums doesn't care, what's your opinion on this? I've been seeing more and more government surveillance news all around the world, but Brits are at least top 3. Do you just say "fuck it"?

Made friends with a rabbit today lads.

Has the full video been released at last?

kek that was embarrassing

>Implying London isn't rammed with scum, English and/or foreign.

I'm from London you fool, London sucks shit. It's so full of scum the gov is delivering the surplus scum to towns up to and over 50 miles away.

Now my town, already complete shit, has the misfortune of becoming more like London, a new, deeper level of shit, it's packed with your subhuman junkies and dealers.

Londons so fucking dire it has the ability to bring down the rest of the country.

I heard your judges still wear powdered wigs?

Is it really true??

>Worst Hitchens getting btfo by a bunch of schoolchildren this week

Why should anyone wilfully - and voluntarily - have to endure howling derision from a select group of moral vacuums fresh out of Blair's propaganda chamber?

*5th lad.

Pretty pish pasta mate.
You're only getting a 2/10
Come see me after class, boy.

>ghana
>pakistan
>work hard
>not leeching off of welfare
Butthurt IED spotted.

You can't take bake a wrongul execution though.

Which is worse - being killed in what would have to legally be a painless way, or spending the rest of your life in solitary confinement? The answer is not capital punishment, it is to make the punishment life long solitary and publicise that.

Also take into account the fact that the higher crime rate after capital punishment was introduced could also be due to the fact that around that time we started getting mass immigration into this country, and as other, more violent races came in, the murder rate climbed.

Yes.

*take back

>his judges don't wear wigs
HAHAHA

youtube.com/watch?v=Dg9IZyx_-Os

Have any of you tried the civil service application program?

It's fucking hardcore. Pic related is about half the notes I had to make for one of the parts.

Very true, and it seems most people agree. Also it is possible to detect them before the first murder. A brain like this should get the death penality.

Imperial Leather

HAHAHAHA What the fuck???

archive link
>archive.is/kJL3H
I've been told that capital punishment is somehow, *somehow* more expensive than just keeping them there for a few years, but I have some serious doubts about that.

You are the civil service user who saves 1k a month and lives in a box aren't you?

>Also it is possible to detect them before the first murder. A brain like this should get the death penality.

Not an argument, you're innocent until proven guilty in any country with civilised British-Christian system of law

You're literally making not being a normie punishable by death

>This triggers the Hitch

>Which is worse - being killed in what would have to legally be a painless way, or spending the rest of your life in solitary confinement? The answer is not capital punishment, it is to make the punishment life long solitary and publicise that.

I'm afraid that is not enough. I would favour a long and drawn out death process. As bad as a life of solitary confinement is, I know that if it had personally happened to a member of my family I would want that person dead - and a painful death at that. I would not rest easy in my bed otherwise.

>Also take into account the fact that the higher crime rate after capital punishment was introduced could also be due to the fact that around that time we started getting mass immigration into this country, and as other, more violent races came in, the murder rate climbed.

This undoubtedly explains some - but not all - of the increase.

TOO EXPENSIVE

American politicos the last few weeks on shit like Question Time have pissed me off no end. They'll talk for fucking hours on some shit they memorized in high school about politics that goes nowhere and try and force it to make sense in our system which they don't understand.

This has rekindled my absolute hatred of their debate club type shit, allegedly based on British parliamentary debate while somehow being nothing like it. The Australians understand this shit better than they do ffs.

What the fuck is your problem with Nige and Trump having some banter?

>there is only one way to prevent it happening twice.
except for, you know, life imprisonment.

Personally, while I believe that there are some crimes which merit death, I still think capital punishment should be banned since there's always a risk of killing an innocent man.

What the fuck is "ORGANIC" milk?

>what is tradition
I wouldn't expect you to understand.
We have public toilets older than your country.

>this is strange to an American

Lads my hair is receding so I shaved my head. I work in an office and I got called into HR. I asked what the problem was and they said my 'new look' was intimidating the people of colour in the office (there are two indian women in the office) I explained I just shaved it off because I thought it looks better and they said I should get a two back and sides or get a warning for anti social behaviour.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

How is this even real?

I wonder who makes the wigs, is there a manufacturing center in China or something?

>I would favour a long and drawn out death process.
That would be life m8.

Don't forget various (((social reforms))) that took away the idea that people might be responsible for their own actions.

>I've been told that capital punishment is somehow, *somehow* more expensive than just keeping them there for a few years, but I have some serious doubts about that.

It is because of the appeals system and of how overtly expensive the entire criminal justice system is. It really ought to be rather cheap - a loaf of bread and some water once a day, every day, chain to a wall in a darkened room.

You are allowed one appeal - fail it and you are executed. As it is, people spend decades on death row in a perpetual state of "guilty - we think" and as such not only grace the taxpayer with their existence, but also are not themselves removed from this Earthly realm.

Cows aren't treated with 8 tonnes of estrogen

>Being happy that Farage is now a worse version of Bush's Blair, only without any of the actual power to go with it because instead of fighting for UKIP to remain a force in British politics he went on a Jolly Boys' Outing across European countries with strong anti-EU feelings and America

>his country doesn't

Tried whole milk for the first time in my life the other day, after years of being told I wouldn't like it.

I loved it.

How will the milkman preform tonight lads?

The main bad guy's name in 1984 was Emmanuel (((Goldstein))), was Orwell redpilled on the jews?

Prison breaks do exist.

>there's always a risk of killing an innocent man

This approach would mean that you would not have fought a single war throughout all of human history.

He'll go full retard and say "nobody wants Brexit" or something

dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-3968794/Hullo-campers-Butlin-s-celebrates-80-years-book-featuring-vintage-advertising-campaigns-never-seen-photos-revellers-iconic-British-holiday-parks.html

Bit of nostalgia lads, look at all the white faces and check the top comment.

Non-whole milk is an absolute meme. Skimmed is fucking disgusting, tastes like depleted Ribena.

No he wasn't, at all.

orwell.ru/library/articles/antisemitism/english/e_antib

This was me a month ago.

Life changed completely.

>The Institute for Fiscal Studies (IFS) said workers would earn less in real wages in 2021 than they did in 2008.

Jesus christ

Decent bait

>tfw can't turn the clock back.

He'll suck some refugee cock on air

>hurr we shouldnt be friends with americans we should cut all ties with everyone

OK senpai

A brain like that is proof enough son. At the very least it's proof enough to sterilise them or make sure thye aren't in contact with other people.
100x more needs to be done in terms of studying them and dealing with them.

youtube.com/watch?v=eu17Wuq3nI8

>workers
>wages

There are 30,000 people in this country with 25 or more criminal convictions who are currently not in prison.

"Rehabilitation" (which is a fictitious concept) and "non-custodial services" are designed to ensure that criminals are out there roaming the streets and intimidating the populace, in order to keep you frightened and seek the arms of the state in which to shelter - whilst being told that you yourself are not capable or allowed to legally protect yourself using either firearms or the state's definition of "unreasonable force." Discuss.

I want a job that's varied and interesting more than well paying at this point.

Tell them to get to fuck, if they escalate it then fuck them up at the employment tribunal.
Easy peasy

Capital punishment is purely for no-chinned fuckwits to try and be edgy and hard in political debate. There is absolutely no sensible argument, just nerdy posturing.

>What is civilised about valuing the life of an innocent victim so lowly that you release their killer after a period of time?
How does that follow?

What do you think of my image lads?

prostitution

>'Yes, a hundred thousand more Poles please'.

>How does that follow?

With the rest of my post.

>Discuss

IT'S FUCKING FUCKED.

How does it feel that as a NEET you are below a cornershop paki?

Imagine working in the high level civil service though

You'd learn so much confidential shit

That's a load of shit, wages have been depressed for the past 10 years because of Eastern European immigration.

Reddit shitposting done right

Fucking hell have you seen this nights QT panel?

>British benefits payments used to fund Isil terrorists, court hears.

telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/11/24/man-hat-suspect-brussels-paris-attacks-given-3k-two-men-birmingham/

We should hang them by the neck until dead

Im just kidding GCHQ its all satire

Just go to wikileaks mate.

Change it back to femenist
Like the good old days

Someone change Russell Brand to 'philosopher' for extra kicks

System's just asking for vigilante justice, desu.

Yeah, but the real stuff. Not bullshit. Actual things.

Then again maybe it's just disappointing when you realise it's all naff.

This a shop, surely?

>Wikileaks
>Bullshit
Best goy

The EU Army is just a dumb kipper conspiracy right

>23k out of 250k went to prison for 2 offences
That's fucked too

Who the fuck said that.

I'm just saying that Wikileaks revealed nothing we didn't know already.

Nick Clegg