>cant because there is a wall in their way

really made me think

Other urls found in this thread:

donaldjtrump.com/policies/energy
youtube.com/watch?v=PdHuB7Ovl2o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Poland remains a shithole

>those qualified doctors and engineers fix Mexico

Do you mean construction workers and back alley surgeons? We'll get plenty more from eastern europe

rude

Viva italia. Grazie!

>mexican intellectuals

a more real scenario
>trump kicks all mexicans from the us
>no cheap labor anymore
>prices rise
>economy suffer
>the wall is costing too much but god emperor trump is determined to build "the great Trump wall"
>states collapse due to a great recession
>civil war
>russia takes over the world as the new super power.

>Illegal Mexicans
>doctors and engineers.
Top kek m8.

No more cheap labor is a good thing. Wages will finally catch up with cost of living.

>Fachkräfte from abroad
DON'T DO THIS

>implying cost of living wont rise with the wages

All the good mexican doctors and engineers move to usa to obtain citizenship because no one gives a shit about them here.

more like
>Trump starts selling a lot oil
>price drops even more
>russia collapses
>civil war in turkey just like in syria
>kurdistan created

I'm at my parents house for thanksgiving. My bleeding heart liberal mom has been trying to initiate a political conversation that would undoubtedly town in to an argument for the last 3 days I've been here.

She said that this was the first election that she's wept all night. I sat quietly in the other room with a smile.

>no he wont (where did you even get this idea)
>no it wont
>collapsed long ago
>not even possible
>ever

This is turning out brilliantly for us the more he fucks up

You're one cold cocksucker user, smiling at your own mother tears.

>Mexican Intellectuals

From his website:
donaldjtrump.com/policies/energy

>Unleash America’s $50 trillion in untapped shale, oil, and natural gas reserves, plus hundreds of years in clean coal reserves

>this won't lower prices even more

Kurdistan will happen

nothing of this will happen. screen cap this and repost it 4 years later

k

>clean coal

LMAO

My left wing fag father tried the same shit. I busted out truth bombs and he hung up on me. Feels good to BTFO libs, even your own family

I have a bunch of family over and all the libs are salty and trying to start shit and everyone else is just smug as fuck. They would call you up to make sure you were voting for Hillary, and my one aunt got super mad at trump for his remarks on ugly women and then went off about how trumps kids look bad and stuff and my uncle who I thought was leaning Lib just fucking destroyed her. Just too much smug, everytime someone mentions a recount or the election is fixed someone else just reminds them that libs were saying that was ridiculous. It's only made better because a married in aunt is a coal burner and people are talking about blms and how they are terrorist and about the increase in black crime lol. I fucking love holidays lol

youtube.com/watch?v=PdHuB7Ovl2o

>trump kicks all mexicans from the us of a
>those qualified doctors and engineers fix Mexico
Yeah right, all those qualified doctors and engineers are citizens or didnt break the law and they would have voted for Trump to stop all the uneducated and low skilled plebs flooding the US from south of the border.

Only illegals with a criminal record have to fear Trump's banhammer

i just cant help myself but to hate poland. sorry but you are rly bellow us.

>clean coal
That's a lie that only burgers are supposed to believe, you embarrass your european brothers with your idiocy

U GUYZ INDIA SUPER POWER BY 2050
still shits in streets

U GUYZ IRAN SUPER POWER BY 2050
cant even into nuclear even north korea beat you

U GUYZ SOUTH AFRICA SUPER POWER
their entire electric grid is so bad they have to have blackouts daily to sustain it

U GUYZ MEXICO SUPER POWER 2050

when are you going to realize 3rd world countries suck because whites are a minority and they cant accomplish anything in a democracy that relies on votes from gibesmedats and dindus.

Happy Thanksgiving you liberal tear drinking bastard! Cheers

The point was the he will start exporting a lot of oil you retard, I'm just quoting his website

>Qualified
Sorry Paco the only thing you're qualified to do is to mow my lawn.

Did you even read my post user? Im on your side bro

Tfw you don't understand economics

>mexican engineers
>mexican doctors

You're not on my side for long, the wall is going up real soon :^)

>All mexicans
>Implying doctors don't have citizenship

who the fuck says that SA will be a super power? It will be a miracle if we are still a country in 10 years

>Kicks out qualified engineers or doctors
>Implying border hoppers even have high school education
What's next you going to tell me we are going to lose the important illegal immigrants that work in NASA

>trump kicks out illegals
>no cheap labor
>engineers help farmers build machines
>agriculture goes up 1000%
>food becomes cheaper
>niggers in africa still starve cause evil whitey
>meanwhile russia and us become allies against isis
>create a NWO called United Russian States of America and Adidas
>together, destroy the chinese hegemony
>become worlds first ultra super power
>build a space elevator
>finally become of space faring species
>aliens show themselves
>give them vodka and bbq
>they give us faster than light and free energy technology in exchange for labor to build pyramids n shit
>we hand over the niggers, rapefugees, muslims, and beaners of the world
>world average iq goes up 500%, AIDs disappears overnight, mosquito population is decimated, rape becomes nonexistent, violence and terrorism goes away
all because trump wanted to #MAGA

Obligatory BUILD WALL

My whole family hates Trump. They live in Colorado, I live in Texas. Even my brother has turned into a liberal after moving up here. He used to be a red pilled veteran, he served in Afghanistan in the bush administration which he supported. You wouldn't know it now to look at him and talk to him. Parents have always been liberal. I like coming up here to visit and go drive through the mountains but a week or so is enough.

>important
No
>imported
Yes

Yeah, I'm sure Gonzalez, the guy who kills cats and deals meth, was just finishing his Doctorate.

>implies wetters are qualified

Sounds possible if they

- purge government of corrupt officials
- remove cartels, CIA
- end the "I don't care about anyone but myself" mentality and develop a strong sense of community and support
- open borders for south african whites, estonia and japan; pic not related
- remove ilegal south and central americans and build a wall on fucking guatemala
- tougher stance on the wealthy fucks ruining the country