>Trump Triumphant
www.dailymotion.com/video/x4ulway

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8kuqOWLg3Tc
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1480017327151.webm
youtu.be/4QxoT842czk
cair.com/press-center/press-releases/11664-poll-85-percent-of-muslim-voters-picked-president-obama.html
breitbart.com/tech/2016/11/24/reddit-ceo-admits-to-editing-comments-insulting-him-to-blast-pro-trump-moderators/
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1479978334302.webm
buzzfeed.com/brandonfinnigan/why-trump-really-won-wisconsin-and-pennsylvania?utm_term=.qglBlxDxv#.sjBbzdMdj
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

CAN'T ARSON THE CARSON

Without shilling, what are your thoughts on Trump's actual cabinet

think it looks abit dumb imo

Tell me about Ben, why does he wake the blacks!?

I'm thankful for /Trump Gen/

fuck off

Awesome video brought to yoy by some user previous thread:

DFC FOR TRUMP

Yeah it's been a wild 16 months and I'm very thankful for trump gen.

Kek. Why is it the more rational Bernouts that have the best bantz?

Not a single bad pick up until now.

Much like Pence, it all make sense

It needs moar pure non-interventionist sex appeal

because they have a brain in their head.

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1480017327151.webm

Webm here

so this is how the party of jay-z dies

This one's pretty good too.

added

BEST FOR TRUMP.

(Big Exquisite Supple Tits) for you newfags.

SHOOTING

6+ SHOT, 2+ DEAD SO FAR

youtu.be/4QxoT842czk
>Webb talks at Foreign Policy Forum
>intentionally avoids rumors and possibility of serving under Trump during the Q & A period

Are we confirmed boys ??

> 5% of 1000 is better than 10% of 1500

yes it is

every time

you have county A full of niggers, 1000 of them
5 percent vote for you, 50
rest of 950 vote for hillary
that gives hillary a 900+ advantage

you have county B full of niggers, 1500 of them
10% vote for you, 150
rest of them vote for Hillary, 1350
county B give to hillary a 1200+ advantage

higher percentage with higher turnout isn't that great in raw numbers

I love this.

Would you believe me if I said Trump and /TG/ saved my life and soul?

WE

Breitbantz

In all my 8 years of lurkin I've never seen that acronym.
But I ain't complainin now

Is this recount shit going anywhere or nah?

Beautiful

We have seen a giant transformation of pepe. Once a jolly frog turned into a god, a weapon of politics. What will happen to it now?

>Literal racial supremacist

Gotta say the same. Thankful for this awesome year and thankful for TrumpGen

People fail to understand what defines us and what is essentially our only commonality:

we don't get offended by anything

Our best feature is not our ability to grief and aggravate others. Even low level shills and trolls can do it.

Along with anonymity, our ability to see, hear and watch almost anything ourselves without getting offended or emotionally scarred makes us, this funny bunch of chaps in a mongolese dog tricks forum, a very hard adversary to beat.

Again, it's not that we are trolls, it is that they are for the past 18 months trying to dissuade, discourage and aggravate us and they are failing badly, like always.

EAT

I made it up just now but don't tell Costa Rica user.

Feel free to make your own.

No. It would literally spark a civil war if they came out now and said Hilldog won.

Even they can't be that stupid.

This only holds if every muslim that didn't vote for Trump voted for Hillary.

cair.com/press-center/press-releases/11664-poll-85-percent-of-muslim-voters-picked-president-obama.html

According to this, Obama's number's with muslims was 85.7 percent.

This also shows that Muslim turnout is slightly down from 2012. 90% in 2016 vs 95% in 2012.

Trump just did outright better with Muslims than Romney.

Thanks TrumpOP, your efforts are always appreciated

>Reddit CEO Admits Changing Comments to Direct Users’ Insults at Pro-Trump Moderators

Reddit CEO Huffman admitted to editing user comments that berated him, redirecting those insults toward moderators of Donald Trump fan community.

Reddit user /u/OhSnapYouGotServedA, who is a moderator of /r/The_Donald, wrote in a post on the subreddit, “Remember our post from yesterday regarding the shutdown or /r/pizzagate? Well it appears some comments have…changed!”

He then linked to an archived page of the post in question where multiple mentions of Huffman can be seen with users referring to him by his Reddit username of /u/Spez. The thread the next day had been edited to remove all mention of Huffman, instead replacing the /u/Spez username with the usernames of /r/The_Donald moderators.

Many of the comments about Huffman were derogatory, accusing him of censoring content on Reddit. Huffman himself admitted to editing the comments.

“El Oh El, yes. I messed with the ‘fuck u/spez‘ comments,” Huffman wrote. “As much as we try to maintain a good relationship with you all, it does get old getting called a pedophile constantly. As the CEO, I shouldn’t play such games, and it’s all fixed now. Our community team is pretty pissed at me, so I most assuredly won’t do this again. After all, when does the narwahl bacon?”

One user responded, “This calls into question the validity of any post made on the entirety of reddit, and raises sincere concerns, beyond The_Donald. (Fake)News often cite reddit posts, which are now revealed to be entirely falsifiable by the admins, with no trace. This is a dark day for Reddit. People sit in prison for 'their' reddit comments.”

breitbart.com/tech/2016/11/24/reddit-ceo-admits-to-editing-comments-insulting-him-to-blast-pro-trump-moderators/

>Comments
This half-man looks like a typical liberal male.
>
Yup...Pajama Boy. Girly Man.
>
You've correctly described reddit's entire upper management. Coincidentally, its why I don't post there.

Ar..are the shills gone yet?

Nations will fall to kek's wrath.

Awoo

Yes Trump and Trumpgen unironically saved my life. I was in a very bad place early this year, and am very thankful for this wonderful shitposting paradise.

I'm not interested in the actual specifics of the crrent campaign, I just wanted to BTFO the finn that rejected my theoretical model

of course what you want is higher percentage but with a smaller turnout if you can, that's what Donald did to blacks

so good

A Happy Thanksgiving message from Brian Lee Henderson

That's some actual dangerous thinking there Lou.

Technically we're the shills now since we have the power.

But will we abuse our power or just post cute wolfgirls?

Only time can tell.

Sup Forums can we get some rule 34 going on in here? There must be at least one fujoshi that wants to make the internet great again with some NigexTrump.

Kinda sad he doesn't have his wife and kid anymore.

happy gobble day!

Hey guys, pro-free-market anti-killing-early-life-stage-humans non-sociopath here, I have to say so far things are looking breddy gud.

Have a list of my smugs:
>Bernie btfo
>Hillary and DNC btfo in act of btfoing him
>RNC and every other candidate BTFO by Trump
>MSM reduced to a smoking crater of irrelevance and distrust
>Sup Forums btfo because there will NEVER EVER be a real white nationalism
>MSM and followers BTFO yet again because they fell for the nazis alarmism meme
>fake ebul trump supporter attacks BTFOing themselves
>true cuckservatives btfo forever
>corrupt republicans fucking nuked to hell
>democratic party on life support
>sjws dying in droves
>trannies no longer "cool" except in inner cities
>no one cares about fags at all anymore
>MSM constantly talking about fags and their feels makes them even more obviously fake
>Reddit BTFO by the_donald
>the_donald BTFO by reddit corrupt admin
>Reddit as a company and a platform BTFO by retarded admin being corrupt
>Sup Forums btfo again by reddit influence
>kids are starting to not care about "muh evil corporations" anymore
>finally everyone noticing how the climate change alarmists ALWAYS LIE and always make up new lies when they're exposed
>good infographics dropping everywhere online
>MSM less trusted than random shitposters online
>feminists poised to be massively BTFO
>meme morphing and hail of sheer memetic victory intersecting with "reality" of the MSM
>Clinton actually had an article about "racist pepes" on her campaign site
I HAVE NEVER BEEN SO ERECT

In this particular context given the expectations beating a candidate without the baggage like Romney both in absolute values and in percentage is better than not, everything else you put forward in your analysis is basically committing the same error most pollsters made this election: looking at the numbers without looking at the context.

Al Gore had a recount margin of 500 votes and he still lost in 2000.

Pack it up guys. MI, WI, and PA are going to flip blue.

Really wish reddit fucks would leave

>but muh Sup Forums colony

No fuck off. That site and those who use it are cancer

>Is this recount shit going anywhere or nah?
The only recount that will change anything will be for governor in NC.

I wouldn't put past the liberals to condemn in the most vile terms what the NC "no transgender bathroom" governor is doing while at the same sentence to praise recounts for presidential election as a prerogative of the democracy.

we all knew here on this korean curling forum that hillary would get lower turnout than Obama, hurr

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1479978334302.webm

>Leader of ICE saying the wall probably won't be built

WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS SHIT?

EXPLAIN THIS NOW

They'll probably do one if Wisconsin since they can get it by simply paying for it. Nothing will come out of it, though, the margin there was something like 27k votes

>Pack it up guys. MI, WI, and PA are going to flip blue.

LOL Nope

>buzzfeed.com/brandonfinnigan/why-trump-really-won-wisconsin-and-pennsylvania?utm_term=.qglBlxDxv#.sjBbzdMdj

Oh yeah not to mention:
>remainfags BTFO
>shillary corruption possibly blown out by crazed plant lady (does she KNOW? Is she using pozdollars to expose the Clinton corruption? wat fuk?
>everyone who has ever wanted a White House press pass badly enough to suck dick for it rightfully BTFO and spat on
>Washington DC BTFO so goddamn hard they're all probably incontinent (did you see how hard they voted Shillary?)
>ID-less voting BTFO by results
>whiny racist minorities BTFO
>power-hungry supreme court BTFO soon fellow stalker
>"le russian hackers" becoming more and more ridiculous as dumb fags cling to it

>tfw there will never be another meme election and presidency like this

fucking (((olberstein)))

Long story short, I was really into satanism, dark occultism, researching black magick, witchcraft, summoning demons and entities, magick groups and generally not caring about life or the world much, so I sought hedonism.

I was also an anti Christian liberal.

Now I'm more than proud to say that dark state is gone and I found God again. I found righteousness again and see that web of dark deception for what it was.

I highly doubt it.

The margin of victory is so big in WI and PA that it'd be almost impossible for it to hand a win to Hillary. Not to mention that you'd need a valid excuse for a recount. Doing such isn't simple.

Also, MI effectively already did a recount since the race was so close there, and they just confirmed the results and will make an official statement on the 28th.

This doesn't account for the fact that the original 2.5 mil was for funding the FIRST recount in WI. She apparently needs another 2 mil to fund MI, and who knows how much to fund PA.

This is a scam, plain and simple.

>it is very hard for a flat woman to be a 10/10

What you mean to say is, Trump unfucked your shit

Even Buzzfeed is afraid!

Recount is going to find a lot of Hillary votes.

can someone please post the collage of CTR and Hillary supporters talking about how trump will never win?

True, but we have a couple of prime ministers to meme into office in Europe.

But they already are. Sadly the extra voting in Durham seems to have lost the race for mccrory. Too bad, he was a pretty good governor for the stuff that mattered like when the hurricane hit recently.

>people think Trump actually would consider R-money and isn't just fucking with not only him but the media

>MI, WI, and PA are going to flip blue.

Honestly, when Trump delivers the smallest and more easily achievable promise of preventing factory flight and bringing back jobs "le blue PA meme" will become "le blue rust belt meme" and "le blue minnesotta meme"

since when is Keith Olberman Ice Leader lmao

It's two guys from Decision Desk HQ. Not usual buzzfeed crap.

We still have to ensure MAGA happens because other states will need the US to be an example

Great cabinet.

High energy.

You're going to love it.

Alright?

Where is Portubro? I wanna know what Trump's likelihood is for winning in 2020.

Thanks for all your input user -

So Trump general, where are we currently at for shit that will "never, ever" happen?

Assuming you are the resident romanian bro that, along with the FinnBro, shilled a little bit for the lulz you didn't know that and disagreed with me very vehemently on that point.

Minnesota will never be red, too cucked by swede blood and somolis

>people still post this retard

Reminds me how many children are here

That is true. A solid MAGA is the cornerstone for a world free from globalism.

I thought we elected literally Hitler, not that moderate New Yourk liberal!

>He will never govern independently from GOPe doctrine, he will be a good little goy and follow neocon policy!

Given I think we can predict what the next news cycle is gonna be.

>WILL SHE DISAVOW

Serious question: does anyone actually care what happens to Eurocucks? None of their candidates will ever be as memeable as Trump to begin with, so good luck with that.

Pretty good so far

A little weary about his pick for Sec. of Education but I trust Trump's judgement on the matter

kek, hate to be the one to break but Mexican cement factories are already volunteering to supply the raw materials.

I'll be honest I was very skeptical of Trump winning, Hillary would do better than him but she would do worse than Obama, with something like 62 million votes for H and 58-59 million votes for Donald

Recounts can swing a few hundred votes but not 27k. If the Clinton camp thought they could achieve anything with a recount, they would have pushed for it right after the election. This whole thing is nothing more than a scam. No refunds.

This is my last post to you since trying to talk sense to people who are stubborn AND clueless about math is the worst possible thing to do.

1: ANY WAY you look at it, a higher percentage is always better.

2: Raw numbers are arguments that feminazis use, see ''muh wage gap''. No one cares about raw numbers. It's ratios and percentages that matter.
3: Raw numbers are arguments that nigger use as well. Example:
1000 niggers in a community, 5% of them are criminals. 50 nigger criminals
10.000 whites in the same community, 1% of them are criminals. 100 white criminals.
Who is more dangerous?
> HURR DURR THE WHITEY, DEY HAVE MORE CRIMINALS.

4: Even your own example of 'advantage' is wrong. The 'flat amount' difference in votes does not matter. The percentage is all that matters.
You keep doing better in the % every time, eventually you will be ahead of the other person, NO MATTER THE RAW NUMBER.

You're lucky I'm such a nice guy and wasted so much of my precious time trying to enlighten a pseudo-intellectual who even admitted he has low attention span.

>Mexican cement