KANYE WEST WAS GOING TO BLOW HE LID OFF #PIZZAGATE

KANYE WEST WAS GOING TO BLOW HE LID OFF #PIZZAGATE

ITS HABBENING

Kanye told concert goers to look up Pizzagate and said that he was “telling the truth, even at the risk of his own life
inquisitr.com/3737216/what-is-pizzagate-and-twittergate-and-why-is-kanye-west-involved-news/

Other urls found in this thread:

periscope.tv/Cernovich/1YqJDjpAVZEKV?
youtube.com/watch?v=j9MIkBogPcQ
youtu.be/UJs9vhMV4g4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>inquisitr
>pizzagate

Go back to /r/eddit you fucking cancerous cuck.

Go back to getting fucked by a baby elephant you serbian cuck

>Baby elephant

Holy shit you are underage too?

Also

Ahh, that CTR albo is here, again

>Serb
>not fucking baby elephants

What?

fuck off shill

>CTR!
>S-SHILL!!

Fucking /r the_donald niggers.

I AM NOT CHECKING YOUR RECORD YOU SHILL

>Next level shitposting

Cernovich talked about this in his latest periscope.
He red pilled his audience on a lot of shit, the chat is appalled

periscope.tv/Cernovich/1YqJDjpAVZEKV?

Nice digits. Back again eh, you shitposting serb?

/OURGUY/ CONFIRMED.

BASED KANYE BASED KANYE BASED KANYE BASED KANYE BASED KANYE BASED KANYE BASED KANYE BASED KANYE BASED KANYE BASED KANYE BASED KANYE BASED KANYE BASED KANYE BASED KANYE BASED KANYE BASED KANYE BASED KANYE BASED KANYE BASED KANYE BASED KANYE BASED KANYE BASED KANYE BASED KANYE BASED KANYE BASED KANYE BASED KANYE BASED KANYE BASED KANYE BASED KANYE BASED KANYE BASED KANYE BASED KANYE BASED KANYE BASED KANYE BASED KANYE BASED KANYE BASED KANYE BASED KANYE BASED KANYE BASED KANYE BASED KANYE
BASED KANYE BASED KANYE BASED KANYE BASED KANYE BASED KANYE BASED KANYE BASED KANYE BASED KANYE BASED KANYE BASED KANYE BASED KANYE BASED KANYE BASED KANYE BASED KANYE BASED KANYE BASED KANYE BASED KANYE BASED KANYE BASED KANYE BASED KANYE BASED KANYE BASED KANYE BASED KANYE BASED KANYE BASED KANYE BASED KANYE BASED KANYE BASED KANYE BASED KANYE BASED KANYE BASED KANYE BASED KANYE BASED KANYE BASED KANYE BASED KANYE BASED KANYE BASED KANYE BASED KANYE BASED KANYE BASED KANYE BASED KANYE
BASED KANYE BASED KANYE BASED KANYE BASED KANYE BASED KANYE BASED KANYE BASED KANYE BASED KANYE BASED KANYE BASED KANYE BASED KANYE BASED KANYE BASED KANYE BASED KANYE BASED KANYE BASED KANYE BASED KANYE BASED KANYE BASED KANYE BASED KANYE BASED KANYE BASED KANYE BASED KANYE BASED KANYE BASED KANYE BASED KANYE

Dammit we need to rescue Kanye, they are going to lobotomize him. He took too much woke, and now they need to shut him up.

Did they let him out of the hospital?

you have to go back, CTR

We need to do somefthing to help him

F

Ah, did Soros give you some more cash to pay for that proxy?

[angry serbian noises]

Was the robbery the one final thing needed to tick him off and make him act like this? There's definitely something suspicious surrounding the whole thing.

OPERATION RECUSE KANYE WEST WHEN?????

Youve been doing this since before the election serbshitter

He's going to "commit suicide", isn't he?

Nice proxy, (((Soros))).

This is going to be like every rescue arc from every shounen anime I can think of.

we need to make it explode:

#SaveKanye
#PizzagateTruther

>implying podesta would be doing the kidnapping himself
Surely he has people who do that kind of stuff for him? There's no way his (((overlords))) would let him risk the whole operation like that. They'd send some no-name in for the actually risky stuff.

>Robin Williams makes a statement.
>Talks about similar shit and how people will kill him if he isn't careful.
>Suddenly found hung by a door knob.

I am going to guess Kanye is gonna end up hanging in a closet or some shit and the Kardashian's will inherit his fortune and start some kind of bullshit to enrich their lives over his death.

RIP Kanye.

not for high value targets, when it comes to baby snatching noone is better than Podesta who literally wrote the book on kidnapping little girls as friends say.

Nice Serbian proxy, kid.

We can get really creative with this

Song names

>first reply merely seconds after this was posted

You shills really do this for a living, don't you?

Why is it always the Serb?
How are you even pro-Hillary? Didn't she bomb your country?

>Muh proxy
>s-shill!!!!!!

You dumb babydicks will never stop spewing buzzwords, won't you?

if true kanye should be given a medal

this is all connected with the election and that incident with her wife !

It's the thrill of the hunt, nonnie. Remember Jimmie Saville and how he got away with his shit for so many years despite all the evidence against him? The elites have been heady on power for decades, going a step further and actively abducting kiddies themselves not only removes the middleman and chance of getting caught (ironic I know) but getting their rocks off doing whatever they want to the masses and rubbing the fact in our noses.

He did not mention pizzagate there idk where they're coming up with that

>it's always the same serbian newfag

He's controlled opposition, get over it

The Palestinians did 9/11

>yeezus browses Sup Forums

I don't know how I feel about this

>Mfw Clintons hired those people

kek confirm it.
Im telling you, we will never see him again.

Jews did 9/11

By breaking 6 of his ribs, collapsing one of his lungs and shooting himself in the back of the head three times.

Get out of here Shillington

can we all just message him on twitter and send him "fan mail" and whatnot. We have to un-MKultra him, make him snap back to reality and expose it to his fans. He is egotistical enough that if he thinks he's going to be the hero of the free world, he'll do it.
that is unless he's just being cloned...

Alex Jones rescue mission to save Kanye when!?

youtube.com/watch?v=j9MIkBogPcQ

Let's hope it doesn't resemble the rescue Ace arc

>Kayne runs as trumps VP in 2020
Oh god please

What did Robbin Williams say?

I've only heard news about him fighting depression. Didn't know he spoke out and revealed his power level as well.

Everbody here recognizes you

You WILL be doxxed eventually if you keep it up and your shitskin neck WILL be slit from ear to ear.

Polonium Podesta took care of Kanye. You don't cross someone like the Clintons and expect to leave with your life.

WE WUZ DEKEKTIVES N SHEIT

They meant faggot you dumbass Serb I swear you're here the same time every fuckin day

I love Kanye more than Kanye loves Kanye

>tfw the guy who compares himself to Jesus becomes our martyr.

Guys I don't think Kanye mentioned a hashtag that didn't exist at the time desu

“present-day reason is an analogue of the flat earth of the medieval period. If you go too far beyond it youre presumed to fall off, into insanity. And people are very much afraid of that. I think this fear of insanity is comparable to the fear people once had of falling off the edge of the world”

They don't call him based god for nothing

youtu.be/UJs9vhMV4g4

We found this pizzathing before the election as the wikileaks dumps occured.

>You WILL be doxxed eventually

HAHAHAHAHHAHA HOW FUCKING MAD ARE YOU DUMB REDDIT NIGGER? HOW TRIGGERED ARE YOU?

DOXX ME, I DARE YOU.

Also screencapped this before it gets deleted. Holy shit i triggered you so hard.

>That one fucking Serb

Oh look its the Serb flag shill again

This so much !

Isn't this how they got Michael Jackson? He was about to come out admitting that he was a pedo while exposing all of the pedos in Hollywood.

>You WILL be doxxed eventually
Underage b&

>100083274

>tfw know based black people irl that are redpilled and can have convos with them for hours about current events

They agree that the media is just trying to divide whites & blacks too

why are his eyes blue
>be kanye
>secretly aryan
>paint himself black
>infiltrate music industry
>pretend to be stupid so they let their guard down around him
>expose them

sheeeeit

WTF? I love Kanye now.

lol isn't that the shill that was using google translate to try and speak serbian?

there is literally no evidence that he knows anything about pizzagate. It even says so at the bottom of the article.

>Sup Forums in charge of reading comprehension

I am so proud of him.

Everyone does faggot.

Make Amagi Brilliant Park Great Again

They'll kill him the same way they killed Cobain. Kim k will be to blame as a backup story to Kanye's """suicide"""

HERO

I need the video of his rant about this.
Also bump. Interesting stuff are going on.

no dude he's in hospital

they'll fucking kill him, he's done for

Well boys, if this doesn't prove that pizzagate is fictional, I don't know what will.

>Kanye West is with us.

Stop the memes while we still can, this is going too far.

Armor up and go rescue his ass.

no that was me actually. nice digits btdubs

Bump for Mr Julian Assange.

just watch interviews with him
he isn't dumb
has a hot wife
he has a good message
just not the most charismatic guy
media always takes his words out of context
who does this remind you of?

>kanye is going to die for our sins

I didn't think this timeline could go any crazier, but then you wake up the next day, and it does.

GTFO LIBERAL KEKS

>>Kanye West is with us.

Yes, and Pamela Anderson is against us.

Take your time to take it all in.

That's Lil B, dummy.

Also free Kanye

>when in doubt, blame albanians

lmao this shit is too funny though. This world is fucked up but it can be so hilarious. Sometimes i feel like i wake up and live in an alternate reality

Holy shit, are you stupid too?

I prefer to blame Canadians even when they don't have a tangential link to anything.

FUCK ALL KIKES
BURN EVERY FUCKING JEW
BUTCHER THEIR CHILDREN

BURN ALIVE EVERY CANNIBAL PEDOPHILE

DIE
DIE
DIE
DIE
DIE

damn

I wonder how many famous people browse pol, I mean it's perfectly anonymous,instantaneous gratification for "normal" human interaction..how do we scientology meme them to our side?