Want to go back to college to get a better job

>Want to go back to college to get a better job
>Check out the business majors
>Everyone is hitting up business majors
>Check out STEM
>The US is importing H1B1 workers by the hundreds of thousands and the Chinese are coming over
>Check out the trades
>Need to speak Spanish
>Check out Healthcare
>All asian and jews
>Try Accounting
>Been reduced to Quickbooks
>Try fast food for part time job
>All niggers

You belong with niggers till you get your shit together. Nigger

nah I think we just need a racial cleansing, and whoever comes out on top gets to keep the spoils were headed for it anyways, I say fuck it, lets roll the dice, and let the chips fall where they may.

Holy fucking shit, will there ever be a time in your life where you're not blaming someone else for your failures?

Left or right Sup Forums

Left for me, rights abs look weird

>Went to a top business school

Feels fucking fantastic.

Right. I like the hair

I don't really understand going to college. It seems like such a massive gamble and not worth it for the most part.

>STEM
>H1B1 visas

Computer science is not a STEM field, the US is not importing engineers since these jobs actually have responibility.

Any engineering major is a safe bet

Community colleges that offer certificates and trade classes are pretty good options. It sucks that unis make you take two fucking years of electives

H1B thing is gonna end soon. There is backing by both GOP and Dems to fix this problem. Also alot of STEM careers are gonna increase big in job growth like BioMed.

ComSci at my uni is filled to the brim with africans (real africans not black niggas) and they absolutely suck shit in my math classes. Know engineering you absolutely need to be proficient in math but I don't know about ComSci.

They are obviously trying to tell you something.
Go military. You'll have all the guns for the happening.

guy on the left looks weird. Big ass arms but nothing else. He looks narrow as fuck

Get.
Good.

There is literally nothing wrong with working alongside Asians.

Go work hvac.
Its hard at times but everyone in my shop complains about niggers and shitskins all day long

wtf dude, that's gay
...right

This.

mfw americans pride themselves in their stem majors and almost all of the programs are shit compared worldwide

you can tell the guy on the right is gay because his lips are all shaped by sucking so much cocks

Right looks like an Aryan sex god, no homo

Who are these semen demons?!

Go to law school

Nobody actually knows law, everyone just pretends they do.

I bet you're a fat fuck

right, no question

also no homo

or his lips are genetics, possibility ofcourse.

Nigga look into the IBEW electricial union. None of the spics can do enough math to top out. Still a white mans job ;)

>US is importing H1B1 workers by the hundreds of thousands and the Chinese are coming over

And there is STILL a huge shortage of software developers.

Right

Come home, white man.

Move over here to the white man's land, Australia.

Become a tradie. Make big bucks and fuck qt Aussie grills. Then go to Bali for holidays and dominate tiny Asian girls with your big white cock.

I work at an oil refinery and its all white people.

>Nigga look into the IBEW electricial union

There's been a bunch of people saying you need to know someone to get in though

Pakis and niggers can't into a hard day's graft and go down the pub with the lads after work.

right is honestly one hell of a good looking guy, wish i had such aesthetic

>>Try fast food for part time job
>>All niggers
>not beaners
Where the fuck do you live that has niggers working fast food? I wouldn't buy something from some filthy ape that hates my guts for not being black. I don't think most people will buy fast food from a nigger.

Son just turned out this year IBEW. $41.50 Per hour journeyman here on the west coast

I hope to God the Biomed field takes off.

Fags will burn, and women aren't allowed on this board.

This is true, compsci is the degree of the white man.

If Trumpus Maximus hangs in there on immigration enforcement (wall, deportations son on) we are going to see a wage boom. It will be like NOTHING we have seen in out lifetimes.

Here are a few suggestions.
Get a CDL and be willing to work.
Learn to drive a forklift.
Don't be scared of hard work.
Do whatever you are asked to FUCKING Do.
Stay FUCKING healthy
Dont be a drunk or a pillhead
Don't smoke weed 24/7

There you go if you are willing to do those few things you are now in the top 10% of the workforce.

do u have boipucci?

>And there is STILL a huge shortage of software developers.

False. They filled the gap with H1bs.

Pls be in San Diego

Are you near SDSU?

>Check Out Stem
>The US is importing H1B1 workers by the hundreds of thousands and the Chinese are coming over

They're coming over because Americans aren't going into these careers, America is desperate for Graduate Students in these fields because so few of your own are doing it.

>They're coming over because Americans aren't going into these careers, America is desperate for Graduate Students in these fields because so few of your own are doing it.

That and our government is screwing us over letting in B1B1's who will work for much less, even though they are less skilled 3rd world scoundrels.

right

You can do really well in life if you go for CompSci

You can also learn everything they will teach you at a CompSci college online for free. But since you blame everyone else for your problems you're not going to do shit about your situation

Source?

>yfw jebus thinks I'm cute

The news