KEK IS BEING SUMMONED

>Huge Pentagram summoning circle appeared near Kasachstan
>Jewgle maps shows a perfect outline of the pentagram
>Satellite image displays the actual ingraved pentagram near the coast
>Villagers report a sudden massive influx of frogs near the site
>birds and fish near the pentagram are dropping dead

Wtf is going on guys?

foxnews.com/us/2016/11/24/sudden-appearance-of-pentagram-causes-frog-plague-and-death-of-fishes-and-birds-near-kasachstan.html

Paste these coordinates inside google maps and see for yourself

bump. Praise him

>52.479684,62.185829
several large shrubs~3m tall have grown around it. it's been there a while. people are just now noticing it.

It's an AA/Missile site, ya dumbshit. These are all over the place dating back to cold war throught soviet states and the US. We even duplicated their SAM setups in the southwest for optical acquisition ordinance. You can see them flying over southern Arizona and Nevada

seems legit.

That's located near what would be their Cape Canaveral. They send up a lot of test launches and sattelites

It was an old park shaped in the Communist Russian star shape.

>Implying that KEK use a pentagram and not repetitive digits

??????????

who put it there?

Old as fuck
Commies thought that carving a huge pentagram around pioneer camp would be pretty cool and proletarious because muh red star

LETS GO
REMEMBER AND FOLLOW THE EMERGENCY PRECEDURES
PRAISE KEK SAVE US ALL

You idiots don't know the difference between Satanism and Kek do you?
Satan, Moloch, and Minerva are all fighting for Globalism and order while Kek rules over the dominion of chaos and anarchy. Lucifer from what I understand wanted to rule over man, disobeying his father. In exchange he now rules over the unjust and evil as the warden.
Kek is of a different breed, wanting to rule over none but rule over all at the same time. Thus leading to discord of the many and benefit of the few. One day, the majority of those on this board will become unhappy and will disenvow kek when he eventually turns due to his "lel CD randomness".
Sup Forums is literally the frog taking the scorpion a cross the pond. When the scorpion stings, will you be happy?

>foxnews

Nice ID
Tell me how do you feel about the mods changing your flag to this when article 50 gets rejected?

>Gay CIA

Ahhh yes.

Praise him.
It'll all be over soon.

>gay cia

>they are trying to summon the great ones in both Kasachstan and Antarctica
>Kek was merely using us this whole time

satan

Praise KEK!

Sureeeeee Kek, suuureeeeee

i've seen that answer before somewhere

God has the power to make it rain frogs, so there's that.

But Lucifer has the power to do the same thing, Lucifer can also deceive even the smartest people.

I feel that with Kek worship, Lucifer is hiding behind the good force, setting people up for the inevitable despair.

Globalism is too obvious, we all know it's bad, but looking between the lines I see that it's nothing but a major set up.

The only thing we should ever worship is Yehova.

>The only thing we should ever worship is Yehova.
Nah, Yahweh is a shit god, which is why the jews have abandoned him in favour of Moloch, and which is why we need a superior god, Kek.

PRAISE BE!

PRAISE

Seriously though, wtf is this?