HAPPENING IN BULGARIA, MAJOR MIGRANT RIOT

Videos:
youtube.com/watch?v=PzteAo0yHFQ
youtube.com/watch?v=nSCiP2K0Znw

Video from the shitskins:
youtube.com/watch?v=_JJcbcTb93s

LATEST UPDATE from 11PM local time, 10 mins ago (the story so far at the bottom)

>after a stop in hostilities the migrants came out after sundown
>water cannon, shotguns with rubber bullets, walls of gendarmerie with shields used
>14 police injured, some in critical condition
>over 200 migrants arrested
>the Prime Minister is on his way (lost a recent election, so he is looking to impress the people)
>as of 11PM the clashes are ongoing
>hundreds of locals with flags have surrounded the centre, a man said "my wife and children are afraid to go on the street, this has to stop, I am in the mood for killing, fuck political corectness"
>football hooligans and biker groups from across the country on their way

THE STORY SO FAR:

>hundreds of migrants found sick with infectious disease in the past month
>malaria, leishmaniasis, scabies, a variety of skin diseases
>people from the town of Harmanli (20k) where the migrant centre is located protest
>after weeks of denial the government admitted there was a problem
>the migrants were forbidden from entering the town
>today
>migrants riot, burn buildings, break furniture and windows and set stuff on fire
>police and gendarmerie arrive
>police about to BTFO the shitskins on several occasion, the migrants quickly retreat and throw their hands up
>Dinko is on the scene with a bunch of his friends saying "I don't care if they are 3000 we are thousands as well, we will destroy them!" and "This is our country, time to take it back!"
>the migrants - 3000 men, 5 children and 20 women, official sources say 2000 are rioting
>the shitskins broke the windows of their own dormitories and will freeze to death during the night, very smart move
>thousands of people from the town have surrounded the centre

Last:

Other urls found in this thread:

realpolitiknews.com/index.php/2016/11/24/how-a-major-migrant-revolt-in-bulgaria-is-spiraling-out-of-control-and-is-being-completely-ignored-by-the-media/#comment-11
youtube.com/watch?v=n7lPn25q8EU
actualno.com/society/novo-genetichno-izsledvane-bylgarite-sa-evropejci-njamat-turksko-mongolski-proizhod-news_449255.html
youtube.com/watch?v=S06nIz4scvI
nova.bg/live
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

fake and gay.

Hopefully Dinko saves the day.

>football hooligans and biker groups from across the country on their way

YEEESSS

DINKO IS THERE WITH A COUPLE HUNDRED FOLLOWERS

SHIT IS GOING DOWN

what does this even mean

Those madman

Bump

Why can't there be a happening in the first world? The last one was Orlando and that was borderline because Florida and Faggots.

Why the fuck are you creating this thread every 3 min?

Chain the doors and burn it down

>I am in the mood for killing, fuck political corectness
This has been my general mood for months now.

Pls let this happen in Denmark next, I just sharpened my machete.

> "....I am in the mood for killing, fuck political corectness!"
>the shitskins broke the windows of their own dormitories and will freeze to death during the night, very smart move
My sides

your threads suck, learn how2/pol/ niggers

my bet is 3 days before it goes full day of the rope. Until then time to get comfy

realpolitiknews.com/index.php/2016/11/24/how-a-major-migrant-revolt-in-bulgaria-is-spiraling-out-of-control-and-is-being-completely-ignored-by-the-media/#comment-11

The refugees will back down, they always do after they see that it's not going in their favor.

Keep me fucking posted Dimche

Bulgarians won't do shit. Pacifist faggots. They'll just rough them up a little bit but it won't solve the problem.

Water cannons used at 40 sec mark

youtube.com/watch?v=n7lPn25q8EU

So the hooligans will stay the night and then bust heads or what? They should Le the migrants fall asleep and then throw some Molotov cocktails at 'em to keep them warm.

are they spraying pork juice on them?

>Calling us pacifist faggots
Haven't you got a black lives matter protest scheduled today?

Are those guys stood around refugees or Bulgarians?

bump for putting down savages

Gun them down pls.

hope so haven't used my funs in a while

Nice meme, I appreciate the troll attempt :^)

are there any livestreams?

Now that the election is over, Sup Forums can get back to its hatred of Islam. Fuck'em up, Bulgaria!

Turks fighting Turks

who /comfy/ here?

Sure nigger

I am sure you can use google translate, nigger

actualno.com/society/novo-genetichno-izsledvane-bylgarite-sa-evropejci-njamat-turksko-mongolski-proizhod-news_449255.html

>latest genetic studies show Bulgarians are Eurasian, no trace of t*rkish genes

>tfw for once we're on the right side of history

Hello new friend! Have you ever considered the clear benefits of lurkingmoar?

We were on the right side of history both world wars. W just lost.

mcfucking eat my dick

Can you fuck ballistic gel?
Asking for a friend.

whats going on here?

migrants are chimpin out

noice.

Live Stream?
Periscope?

i dont think so

I cant wait for the army gets with Rusev landing in with a chopper.

Then why do half the people in that video look like shitskin Turks?

Why can't this be in Belarus, Ukraine or even Russia

There would be grad raining down on them

I read somewhere the answer is yes BUT you have to contain the bg in a long, cylindrical unit such as a car exhaust

Your rustles please me, so I shall grant you the answer.

"Fake and gay" was about the only reply to a Strayan user who posted a serious amount of content purporting to be highly classified. It turned out it was ACTUALLY that. Thus to be "fake and gay" memes that the object under discussion is both true AND underrated.

Also see: "they don't think it be like it is, but it do"

I trust I have given you satisfaction

Kill ALL Muslims

ce pula mea

Too bad Based RuRu is getting buried by the RAW writers.

> Footage of German reporter on the helicopter who can not handle the current situation
youtube.com/watch?v=S06nIz4scvI

thank you papa britain

lel it's a Happening when the cops use live rounds, not this lame fuckery.

WE BAN COMMIE SYMBOLS ,TODAY

NAZI SYMBOLS ARE OK HERE.

REVERSE CUCК

All this shows is just how pathetic the Bulgarian police are

They should call his soldiers Dinks.

those vids are boring garbage

but keep me posted

>No RT live coverage

They have gotten soft

UPDATE

>16 police injured
>migrants have erected barricades inside the camp
>football hooligans are gathering outside in serious numbers
>Prime Minister on his way

There will be a live report on top of the hour, here nova.bg/live

I just watched a video on the news of migrants using big garbage cans on fire rolling them toward the gendarmerie line as battering rams and getting sprayed with water cannons in return. Waiting for someone to upload it and I'll post it.

Wait an Australian posted copious amounts of classified content?

Could it be...

>new president is putin pal
>staged rapefugee """riot"""
>"In the light of recent events, Bulgaria has decided to close it's borders for immigrants"

screencap this

Thanks for posting information about the ongoing situation.

Good

does any1 know if the libtards in the US are still rioting over the trump win? i havent seen any threads about it in a few days

Can you feel it? Mother Evropa has been roused from her slumber by the cries of her children suffering under (((liberal))) regimes importing rapists and murderers by the millions

The uncuckening has begun

New President is a NATO general who said in his acceptance speech that he is pro-NATO and pro-EU

Stop with the lies

Also, we are a parliamentary state, the president has no power

Every country should follow this example

Just assume they are but people are bored of it and moved on to whatever the latest celebrity gossip is

>mother evropa
>american flag
Unless you're diaspora of some kind it's cringe. Even if you're it's still cringe.

That's bullshit, but it would be good anyway.

I wish this could happen here.

Like Switzerland?

>YFW The PM is attacked by Migrants.

Dinko becomes PM
easy as banitza

Why aren't they using live rounds? This is an invading horde who is destroying your country. Are they really going to sit back and allow it?

inb4 nothing happpens, police gets cucked and apologizes, government gives money and shelter to rapefugees to calm them down.
cap this.

This is nothing but a slight rash.

There was an East German user whose group attack a migrant center a few weeks ago.

Stay strong my Frend.Stay strong.

This is our PM, kek

pichove, i have a long day of work tomorrow, going to bed. keep the threads alive, i will catch up in the morning. and pray there are live rounds tonight!

leka

LIVE

nova.bg/live

They're going to use up the rubber rounds, then their going to go back and tend to their injured. And thats when the hooligan, biker and Dinkos horde move in and make that camp into the next Auschwitz.

We're talking about a bunch of shitskins chimping out because we won't let them walk outside of the camp they're contained in because locals think they're dirty and spread diseases.

I want Police VS Fachkräfte

In case you don't know - this is the PM of Bulgaria..

>>the shitskins broke the windows of their own dormitories and will freeze to death during the night, very smart move

He looks like a refugee

>that stance

40 arrested ,other sources said is 90 arrested.

20 migrants are injured

leka brat

he may be shitty PM ,but at least will beat the shit out of any migrantscum

Bulgarians on Nova broke out fresh track suits. You know shits gonna go down. Please post dead kebab throughout the night.

Did he bring his mtlb too?

> ATV mass supplied all around Balkan
> Secured EU funding for rapefuge hunt
> Creates new land, air & water security firm, which absorbs Frontex
> Mines deployed on the coast of Libya and Morocco
> Goat embargo on Turkey; surrenderd after a week and agreed to take back all the shitskins

Got to respect Kim jungle ill in some ways, no leftist western bullshit problems to deal with north Korea

You have hundreds of thousands in your own country and they raped and peed on a little girl, don;t take the high ground with me, nigger.

Last time our PM arrived at a crime scene he ordered the police to use a fucking grenade launcher to lure out a criminal.

Kek. I fucking love Bulgaria.