Which country has the most Chads per male, and most Betas per male?

Which country has the most Chads per male, and most Betas per male?

america

America.

>Chad
Probably Monaco or something.

>Beta
Either Japan or South Korea.

australia would be up there as well, small population but the ratio is huge

age of the beta numale rising

>country with most betas per male

Japan

they cannot interact with girls to fucking save their life

most of them are as effeminate as their women

come on lads

Ameriga

Britain for most Alphas and America for most betas. Is this even a question?

Now that I think about it, India is seriously beta. But it's a more aggressive breed of autism than the Japanese kind.

XD

Brits are raised from the age of 5 to be beta males

Americans have phony manly guys who are mostly just putting on a front
In terms of actual masculinity, probably somewhere like Russia

Unironically Sweden for both

Only southern English. Rest of the country is different.

>conquer the world
>beta Americans whine about you and your meanie oppression like babies

the question's really who isn't beta? i mean east easians like the japs and skoreans are obviously very beta. but indians/arabs/middle easterners are mostly betas, too. sure they're way more aggressive but that's just because they wouldn't get laid otherwise.
noggers aren't really beta but that's just because they behave like feral instinct driven chimps.
western europeans are quite beta. but I've been to eastern europe and honestly it wasn't that different. most slavs - even in the army - look very skelly

Canada has the worlds best lumberjacks, miners etc. We are the manliest.

Nepal isn't beta. They're either Shaolin monks or Gurkhas.

Italy has way too many alphas
Kill them, please

>noggers aren't really beta but that's just because they behave like feral instinct driven chimps.
shouldnt it apply to arabs and other shitskins as well

Murica has the classic chads

I live in shitskin country and I can tell you that arabs can indeed be compared to primitive animals when you analyze their behavior, but they act more like fearful animals like small rodents, they will flee at the mere sight of danger, so yes they are beta for the most part

french alphaness is different from the typical american one, but it's still much present.

well history has shown that if both come into contact arabs exploit or enslave them, so they are the (slightly) more advanced group

This desu Chad is based on a American jock.

I don't need to be a Chad especially if I'm outside of Sweden because women come to me. But I sure wish I was more of a Chad.

Probelms Batmen?

>french alphaness
literally beaten by peasants in sandals

>Chad
>alpha
>the same thing

most of them are poor farmers or simple tradesman. though i wouldn't doubt that some of the mountain folk are harder than the average human. like the mongols in the steppes, these are environments where you either harden up, or you die

Most betas: Sweden, Japan, Germany, Northern United States, Canada or Melbourne

Most alphas: probably some arab or nigger country where it's be alpha or get run over by a motorcycle

Spain/Italy/Greece
Sweden

Russia.

India.

most chads, poland or italy

Australia is chad land except Melbourne

Do you know who it is in your photo?

Meds are totaly pussies. Sorry to dissapoint. But in my experience if you go out and drink at a non tourism place they start gang up but as soon as you confront them they run away. Litterally 10v4 and they run away, arab tier people.

Agreed about the Sweden part though we are pretty autistic.

Explain how.

>pretty autistic.

That's putting it lightly.

based Chikatilo

I think Australia has the most chads, and either Japan or India had the most betas

>Chads
Chad

>Betas
Sweden

>mfw Rowan Atkinson gets more pussay than everyone ITT multiplied by the mass of every star in the known universe to the power of itself.

Really depends on what type of people you hang around desu. My friends are autistic in their own way but not the typical shy autists. I guess you are thinking of greenpeace type of people.

>Britain for most Alphas and America for most betas. Is this even a question?
Other way around

HAAAAAHAHAHAHA

Only betas get passive aggressive over the internet. Alpha are able to adapt, bitch boi.

Yeah.
Thanks you for letting us testing our nukes in your country though.

..._.....____________________, ,
....../ KAWAII GUN
`---___________----_____] = = = = =(ノヮ)ノ*:・゚
...../_==o;;;;;;;;_______.:/
.....), ---.(_(__) /
....// (..) ), ----"
...//___//
..//___//
.//___//

WE TRUE TOMODACHI
WE RIDE TOGETHER
WE DIE TOGETHER

I read that as "jews of this land" and had to read it 3-4 times over before I saw that I fucked up.

damn right nigga, my country has the most chads

10 people somewhere in a mediterranean country tried to start a fight with you out of nowhere, but as soon as they realised you had 3 more people with you they started to run away like little girls.
try to make your imaginary stories more believable you autistic cunt

Where have you been to?

Come to the north mate