Why are northern European men such cucks?

Women love southern European cocks.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9bzyAY0lR20
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/One-drop_rule
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

it's different obviously
southern women like Scandinavians
opposites attract

Only as fuck toys. A filthy southern euro can never command the respect that a nordic GOD can. Only a superior pure viking god can OWN her nordic ass

t. swarthy myself

They ain't necessarely cucks, it's us mediterrean master race that represent the perfect balance between elegancy, civilty and manlyhood, alphaness. Nordic tourists just can't handle the blood-tempered attitude and passion of southern europeans.
I live in Rome and I fucked more tourists than actual italians.

Because they are manly.

/thread

Southern euros are all manlets.

>perfect balance

But you're just a fuck toy for tourists. They will dispose of you like a dildo in the garbage.

errrrnessstoooo!!!!

Men are not fucktoys. Women are.

youtube.com/watch?v=9bzyAY0lR20

Sooo.
Northern europeans buy them stuff, pay for her studies, provide for them.
And Southern europeans give them orgasms.

?

Cucks

talking about disposing, ameriwhores are the cheapest sluts to gain access to, literally a few aperitivo, a good dinner in a trattoria, a "romantic" walk and then straight to my place or in her hotel.
For their standard of romance, the quick sight of a monument from a taxi on the way to her hotel in which i'm going to fuck her, is enough to get her falling

If a woman going around riding the cock carousel jumps on you and goes on her way, you are absolutely a fuck toy.

You're just a pet, like the apes the women of ancient decaying civilizations kept to pleasure themselves.

I agree, America is trash. I'm right-wing in the function of being a self-hating cuck.

I think since Southern Europeans are closer to Muslim countries, that they should build a wall.

I know, being a swarthy lesser Aryan, it may be difficult for you to understand, but there is more to think about than just sex + resources.

That is how an animal thinks.

t. Cuck.

My german grandmother married an Italian descent.

It's true, northern women can't resist Italian dick.

Spanish Portuguese and French dicks are also highly popular among northern european women.

Well because it's exoticness and foreign is sexy. Literally I could fly down to Brazil or Argentina and your women would pay to fuck me. I'm not even kidding. It's the female mind

>dicks

Exactly, you're just dildos. Face it, us swarthoids are in a lower place in the hierarchy. That is just how the universe works.

In gay my boyfriend is from England, I haven't seen him in 2 months and only get to see him on Skype or FaceTime, it hurts. But to answer your question, women in Northern Europe see Southern European as exotic but not too exotic, lots of women from over the world, especially South America who come to Iceland or other north Europe countries have lots of sex with blonde men because they see them as exotic, lots of Spanish girls who come Iceland like blonde men

you aren't southern euro.

I fucked a british girl with big tits and she loved every second of it

Cool.

So what are you BOTH doing about the Muslim situation?

Sadly no, i have too much German blood to be considered southern european.

>0
No, you have too much indio to be human.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/One-drop_rule

Not even one drop of indio blood.

Funny how spanish girls flock to scandi cocks.

You're neither my black friend, so why do you care?

I wish i was black.

European tourist would be even easier to fuck.

Every single one of them is lefty trash sadly.

I'd like to believe that but its a lie.

Southern men are shorter and are therefore seen as less manly than northerners. And they're all a bunch of tall cucks already.

t. slutty woman that fuck strangers during holidays.

My sides underated post

Sure they would, Ahmed.