>Trump Triumphant
www.dailymotion.com/video/x4ulway

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8kuqOWLg3Tc
video.foxnews.com/v/5222597105001/?#sp=show-clips
youtube.com/watch?v=1JBzWZq4fXg
breitbart.com/tech/2016/11/24/reddit-ceo-admits-to-editing-comments-insulting-him-to-blast-pro-trump-moderators/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

IT SHOULD HAVE BEEN BERNIE! :(

Awesome video brought to you by some user previous thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8kuqOWLg3Tc
youtube.com/watch?v=8kuqOWLg3Tc youtube.com/watch?v=8kuqOWLg3Tc

First for heavy petting!

Hillary spotted at the grocery store

How does she look lads?

The electors, Dahnald.

>Sup Forums supported Trump because he'd MAGA and kill all minorities
>Trump wins election
>immediately turns on the alt-right and starts talking about "unifying" the nation
>MSM pledges to attack his campaign for the next 4 years, ensuring the lowest approval ratings in American history

I mean, Hillary lost, but the left won.

She looks a lot better now she doesn't have any fucks left to give.

>1 post by this id

What are you thankful for Sup Forums? Pic related for me. I've never been so happy in my life.

She just looks like a sad old grandma now

She's turning into Soros

we're like 5 governors away from being able to field constitutional amendments

Wait did Jill Stein raise the price goal?

Lel

>Sup Forums supported Trump because he'd MAGA and kill all minorities
No

>but the left won.
LMAO no. The Democrat party is in the midst of a civil war between 3 different factions. They're not going to win the Presidency for a generation.

What are you thankful for, TrumpGen?
>family
>health is great
>future of America looks promising

Sup Forums is a board of peace.

Not Alt-Right faggots.

There's no leader here.

We are the CHAOS.

Lock him up.

>implying Sup Forums is the alt right
>implying alt right is real

Fuck off

Watching your enemies get jewed is glorious.

I'll be honest, she actually looks like an average grandma.

That just proves how desperately her cronies caked her in makeup to make her look like "the average woman".

Good to know she's getting used to it, she won't have a makeup artist in jail, after all.

And let me add, controlling academia and media means nothing if you don't also control the government. Both of those institutions get money from the Federal government and rely on them entirely in some cases. All the leverage and power is in Trump's hands. Students are already beginning to revolt against SJWism on campuses, as well.

>mfw was never alt right but pro western civ and support Trump

By 2 million I think. Best part, the election was rigged IN FAVOR OF HILLARY. Jill knows this, has endorsed Trump and is stealing these retarded protester's money.

Anyone got the updated MAGA hat templates?

Someone shoop the background letters to read "CROOKED" instead of cooked.

Made me think...

>not even wearing a maga hat
Kek awoos are so embarrassing.

Even Obama wants no part of Jill Stein's craziness kek

video.foxnews.com/v/5222597105001/?#sp=show-clips

She's a Jew, user. It's what they do.

It's a shitty meme, being pulled by the left. Identity politics.

>falling for it twice

Fucking normies.

Holy hell, looks like Kek is taking his toll on her.

>(((Stein)))

Here's your answer.

Drumpf.

HAPPY THANKSGIVING FROM MANUELA AND THE KIDS!

>Best part, the election was rigged IN FAVOR OF HILLARY. Jill knows this, has endorsed Trump

This. As much as JILF is clearly scamming her followers, everyone should read her explanation as to why she's demanding a recount: She believes a big chunk of her votes were transferred over to Shillary.

>being rich enough to buy a meeheecan gremlin to raise your kids
Must be pretty awesome desu

My parents used to dress me up in Lederhosen for adorable family photos as well.
I hated them.

>This. As much as JILF is clearly scamming her followers, everyone should read her explanation as to why she's demanding a recount: She believes a big chunk of her votes were transferred over to Shillary.
We know for a fact there were votes switched from Trump to Hillary in Texas.

darkness, imprisoning me

My parents made me dress up as a little sailor because reasons.

>her smile and optimism, gone
>her interns murdered

wow he sounds liek hitler

Wow their daughter looks so much like her mum

It's like she's phasing out of reality

>minivanka

;_;

Hello Soros

>>Sup Forums supported Trump because he'd MAGA and kill all minorities

pls

>mfw sanctuary cities will soon be raped by no block grants

Is it true that Chicago is very corrupt when it comes to election?

There are black Aldermens in every district, who are more powerful than Saruman, who tell their fellow blacks "here is our candidate, you must vote for that person" ?

the Soros demon still has some grip on her physical aspect

I have never felt so much euphoria in my life. And it lasted for DAYS. I would wake up and realize Trump won the election, he will be my president, and my whole day was perfect no matter what.

Shit I'm still feeling a strong afterglow, and I always get giddy when I see a headline that says "President-elect Trump". And the greatest part is, the best is yet to come on Inauguration Day and beyond.

I cannot express through words how thankful I am for President Trump

That's quite a lot desu

>leftists moving the goalpost
So nothing new then.

Chicago is one of the most corrupt cities in the Union next to San Francisco and Boston.

>ich lachte etwas

I don't know what you guys are thinking, Texas and Georgia are going to go blue if we nominate Trump
We need to get behind Marco or we're poised to lose not only the White House, but there senate, the house, and the Supreme Court

>Is it true that Chicago is very corrupt when it comes to election?

Chicago is legendary for election fraud that benefits Democrat machine politicians.

What is she thinking here?

Wtf I love jews now

Dunno why, but seeing those pics of here ITT reminded me of this vid:

>youtube.com/watch?v=1JBzWZq4fXg

That's quite likely as well.

The reality for the Rust Belt states is, the race was so close, and voting machines are so demanding to manipulate, you can't simply switch your results with your major opponent's. You have to take them from Third Party candidates to make the end result look realistic.

>please just let this end already

>no one will notice me in this Hillary disguise

I live in Chicago. It's the most corrupt city in the entire Union. The best thing we have is race riots and I want them to start killing white people so that I can kill them. Fuck black people.

Holy Palpatine

Have another 1 id post for your collection

soros in drag

My face has been stuck on 100% permasmug. My cheeks actually fucking hurt. But I don't even care, we did it. We fucking won. Donald J Trump won the fucking election against all odds because he really cares. Now he's going to pull us from the fucking edge of a cliff at the last minute because he's the only man strong enough to do it.

Not the newest (actually fairly old, but it is a template)

It still berns ;-;

>meanwhile on earth 2, Marco rubio is beating hillary 53-46 in polls
I can guarantee no other Repub would win wi mi or pa. And they would probably lose Nevada, Colorado nm and nh. They'd still lose

Why do phones invert photos in selfie mode, you're looking at the screen so there's no mirror, it makes no sense.

Why have the jews done this?

I voted for him in the primaries and donated $50 to him, but I guess that wasn't enough.
Even though I didn't vote in the general election, I'm kinda glad Hillary lost.
I couldn't vote Trump, even if he was the lesser of two evils. I'm not a racist

She transitioned pretty fast.

Audible keks were had.

What were the gets? 99 and 100 etc

he doesnt want another al gore debacle

crooked
cooked
cucked

Has he picked a Secretary of State yet?

I have a friend on kikebook that said he donated kek

N I THOUGHT SALT SEASON WAS OVA

>not turning california mexico territory

Bernie showed his true colors, he talks a big game but when it comes time for action he immediately gives up and joins the other side. He is an establishment shill.

>Reddit CEO Admits Changing Comments to Direct Users’ Insults at Pro-Trump Moderators

Reddit CEO Huffman admitted to editing user comments that berated him, redirecting those insults toward moderators of Donald Trump fan community.

Reddit user /u/OhSnapYouGotServedA, who is a moderator of /r/The_Donald, wrote in a post on the subreddit, “Remember our post from yesterday regarding the shutdown or /r/pizzagate? Well it appears some comments have…changed!”

He then linked to an archived page of the post in question where multiple mentions of Huffman can be seen with users referring to him by his Reddit username of /u/Spez. The thread the next day had been edited to remove all mention of Huffman, instead replacing the /u/Spez username with the usernames of /r/The_Donald moderators.

Many of the comments about Huffman were derogatory, accusing him of censoring content on Reddit. Huffman himself admitted to editing the comments.

“El Oh El, yes. I messed with the ‘fuck u/spez‘ comments,” Huffman wrote. “As much as we try to maintain a good relationship with you all, it does get old getting called a pedophile constantly. As the CEO, I shouldn’t play such games, and it’s all fixed now. Our community team is pretty pissed at me, so I most assuredly won’t do this again. After all, when does the narwahl bacon?”

One user responded, “This calls into question the validity of any post made on the entirety of reddit, and raises sincere concerns, beyond The_Donald. (Fake)News often cite reddit posts, which are now revealed to be entirely falsifiable by the admins, with no trace. This is a dark day for Reddit. People sit in prison for 'their' reddit comments.”

breitbart.com/tech/2016/11/24/reddit-ceo-admits-to-editing-comments-insulting-him-to-blast-pro-trump-moderators/

>Comments
This half-man looks like a typical liberal male.
>
Yup...Pajama Boy. Girly Man.
>
You've correctly described reddit's entire upper management. Coincidentally, its why I don't post there.

>I'm not racist

You don't have to be to vote for trump

>VPN shill comes back even after he loses
this is pretty sad fampai

what're your hobbies? any dreams? let me help you out bro

Same here.

Except 10 seconds after that realization, I remember that I'm not American and I still have to deal with living in this poor Cucktry.

The best part is, she has until tomorrow to actually submit the recount request.
These idiots don't realize how close she's asking for it.