Standing Rock

So where do we stand on this whole protest thing? On one hand the protesters seem peaceful unlike dindu protestors. On the other hand genociding Indians is an American tradition.

Other urls found in this thread:

guns.com/2016/11/02/pipeline-worker-pulls-rifle-as-hes-surrounded-by-protesters-near-standing-rock-video/
bearingarms.com/bob-o/2016/11/23/really-injured-sophia-wilansky/
youtube.com/watch?v=DYxYs03csm4
m.youtube.com/watch?v=X7cpV-rxB5w
youtube.com/watch?v=YD8ghzYkXC0
collective-evolution.com/2016/11/24/standing-rock-camp-being-sprayed-with-chemical-agents-by-low-flying-aircrafts-at-night/
americanrivers.org/threats-solutions/energy-development/pipeline-failures/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I know nothing about it.
I think we want to put a pipeline through some land that they didn't do anything with or care about until the pipeline plan came up.
All I know is that these fuckers were like ISIS with bows and arrows for my ancestors, and don't deserve any of the fictionalized romanticism that they get.

Self bump.

we should have killed them all when we had the chance.

I guess I can't say I care much about the Indians either way. We killed a ton of them but what's done is done.

Pipeline is a good thing. These feral savages want to keep us in the dark ages.

>protesting on private property
>corn niggers had chance to meet with company years prior, chose not to
>pipeline is going to adjacent to existing pipeline
>prairie niggers just want more free shit

most of the protesters are out of state hipsters from places like Oregon.

Also there is already a pipeline in the exact same area.

I think it's kinda like the holocaust. We had the best of intentions but couldn't quite get the job done

>where do we stand
>we
fuck off

fuck the pipe line we dont need that shit. texas has a shit load of oil and its closer to where it would be refined than a pipe line that will cut off roads as it makes its way to no where because that shit will never be used

>"oh hey i got a great idea lets fuck up trade and commerce for half the country because we fear mongered about needing to be energy independent and while we are at it lets shot some injuns and blow a jews arm off with a fragmentation grenade"~ some controlled opposition traitor faggot

Fucking prairie niggers. These creatures are not Indians, they are latecomers from Siberia.The true Natives are the Eastern Tribes.

I could see that. I live in Portland and all my libcuck friends are talking about muh police brutality.

Last I checked there was more than one person on this Rhodesian sharecropping image board.

Fuck Indians

I'm from Austin and I know 4 people that are currently at the protest.

I know a friend of a friend that is there. Other than that everyone is checking in there on facebook.

Well to be honest I dont give two shits.

Do these people you know not realize that we have literally millions of miles of pipelines in this country already? what do they say their reason for being there is?

Indian graveyard or whatever the fuck.

Of course, the hipsters from Austin must not realize that Texas is literally the heart of America's pipeline network.

I think it's just the liberal mentality. They love to protest for anything because it makes them feel good. Just like here in Portland when Trump got elected they "rioted" even though it didn't do anything.

Looks like those people have a lot of British blood in them. Filthy anglos.

They aren't peaceful, they've been terrorizing ranchers and have killed about 40 head of cattle.

Peaceful my ass.
I'll find the link when I can get access to a computer, but there are two videos in particular.

One shows a mob of Indians just after they ran a security guard off the road (shows his damaged truck) shooting a flare gun at the dude. He had an ar15 and they basically follow and intimidate him until he's literally waist deep in water with the rifle pointed square at one's face.

The other is a native girl who fires off three rounds from a revolver in her pocket at cops' legs while she's on the ground being arrested

what the fuck?

no shit? link those vids asap.

Firstly, fuck Indians.

Secondly, if an Indian kills a Fed on the reservation, are there any consequences?

>killing livestock
>setting fires in prairie country
>shooting at innocent people
>attacking the police
>setting bombs
>shutting down major road

real peaceful.

The pipeline isn't even through their land. That's the best part.

Here's one

guns.com/2016/11/02/pipeline-worker-pulls-rifle-as-hes-surrounded-by-protesters-near-standing-rock-video/

>Standing Rock protests
>rich Jewess from New York flies out to help protest
>the 21-year-old New York resident named Sophia Wilansky nearly lost her arm after an explosion
>now white veteran cucks are flying out to fight against the police

Does no one else see how suspicious this is? I'm guessing her JYC Synagogue got some shekels together and hired some mercenaries.

Why are whites such fucking cucks against their own people.

why cant we just kill the protestors who hate america and attack police with rocks and bottles?

The police have guns why arent they just gunning them down to clean up America from these wastoids?

buncha fascist hipsters attacking cops and blue collar workers because their angry trying to enforce their will on others like jack booted nazis

Kill all the Savages.

wtf i hate tree niggers now

I hate these green faggots so fucking much. Dear god

You aint seen nothing yet user

bearingarms.com/bob-o/2016/11/23/really-injured-sophia-wilansky/

Its their land and if they don't want any pipes on it then its their choice.

How is this even a discussion?

it's not their land though. you were lied to

She almost blew her arm off with a fucking pipe bomb she was trying to set off. She's not even a victim.

Yeah. Check out Leonard Peltier.

You should have genocided them more. Look at us. This wonderful guy killed almost all of them and took all their lands. Nowadays they don't bother us and almost all of them live in shitty diseased mud huts in the north without bothering anyone.

So a kike being a kike trying to kill police and then when it backfires the kikes hire mercenaries

Fucking Jews are evil

fuck you are dumb

better video. reminds me of hyenas surrounding a lion.

youtube.com/watch?v=DYxYs03csm4

Forget the "Muh sacred dirt" arguments
Forget the "we WUZ here first lmao" arguments

DAPL is running through the breadbasket of the planet, carrying tar sands oil across an unsecured pipeline and intersecting with several major water tables.

It's a nightmare scenario waiting to happen. One aloha snackbar with 50 pounds of construction grade explosives could irreparably taint the drinking water of millions and contaminate the land which grows food for BILLIONS.

Checked and yes. The cops need to take off the kiddie gloves and reenact wounded knee on these fucks.

STANDING

>we

Sure thing paleface.

Most tribes like the Shoshone turned on the other tribes for white favor. They killed the fuck out of each other.

you are the dumb one

because oil is a death chemical where one drop means the water is irreparably destroyed.

Who is the guy in the mask with the AR? What's the context?

if someone in the crowd has dreadlocks you know it's a shit group of people

I give zero fuck about indian genocide no guilt here mother fucker.

the shit isn't even on reservation land, the tribal elders want a cut but didn't get it so now their bitching about it.

thankfully the white guilt is so strong they can use your dumb asses to get what they want.

they can mother earth your ass until the moon is blue but the second the elders get their cut this shit will be over.

I think you can hear the shots in this one. I think the cops have been taking the clear version of the video down as part of their investigation. I saw it a while back on Reddit, muzzleblast, facestomps and all

m.youtube.com/watch?v=X7cpV-rxB5w

>The pipeline isn't even through their land. That's the best part.
Yep, that sounds about right.

>one drop

Exxon-Valdez and Deepwater Horizon are all you need to look at to see how utterly devastating oil spills are to local ecology.

And neither of those spills were in a position to contaminate the drinking water of several major metropolitan areas simultaneously.

Imagine Flint, MI levels of fuckery with the water combined with Dust Bowl levels of crop devastation and Deepwater levels of fish/game killoff.

You want a pipeline for oil? Run that shit through inhospitable territory, not the most arable farmland on the planet that literally sends grain, soybeans and meat to the four fucking corners of the earth.

See

It's not their land though. See pic related.
It's more than rocks and bottles. They're using pipe bombs and running people off the road and then attacking them with knifes. See

It only ran through their water supply, the land is unaffected.

I hope more un-armed protesters have a comfy time.

>Exxon-Valdez and Deepwater Horizon are all you need to look at to see how utterly devastating oil spills are to local ecology.

You're a fucking retard

And yet people don't understand why we call injuns savages

Rumor is that Trump is going to remove their reservation status as punishment. They will be forced to join America like everyone else.

this might be the most retarded post i've ever read. congrats.

a tube is the same as a boat

In case of a leak pipelines can be shut down before they do any serious damage.

This is very different from oil tankers or oil rigs.

Crude oil bio degrades.
And you can already find it at the surface in numerous places, which aren't wastelands.

IMO good safety measures should be taken to minimize the risk of spills.
But it's not a huge problem.
Drilling in the arctic where oil doesn't biodegrade is a much bigger risk, as is climate change. - choose your battles.

Jill approves of Standing Rock protests

KEK VULT!

Just like a plant is the same as a duck

THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH INJUNS

JEWISH SUBVERSION ALL OVER AGAIN

>a green hates energy that doesn't require massive subsidies

I'm shocked

i hate that cunt.

You're a fucking idiot.

This entire thread is an argument from ignorance

Say again?

This desu desu

it's not a coincidence the Bush family owns the largest source of freshwater in South America

Water is tomorrow's oil, Stephen King's short story The Jaunt is scarily accurate in that respect

youtube.com/watch?v=YD8ghzYkXC0

Looks really peaceful

If we actually tried to keep large amounts of fresh water on hand it would be very easy, but it just hasn't been a problem so far.

Don't they have rights to the watershed though?
I mean I'm not a hydrologist but it looks like that pipeline could easily affect their water supply being so close to those waterways.

Oh please. Incident on Sunday, now it's Thursday and they haven't found any evidence to charge her for terrorism with.

That's just a smokescreen while they deny it until it's old news and then all the normies will think protesters are domestic terrorists.

>So where do we stand, you guys? You guys in your basements? You monolithic guys who are one person and have one opinion?
And saged.

>It only ran through their water supply, the land is unaffected.
oh i guess its fine then.

I wouldn't mind it at all if people started to fuck with my water supply

Redpill, protesters are targets for weapons tests

collective-evolution.com/2016/11/24/standing-rock-camp-being-sprayed-with-chemical-agents-by-low-flying-aircrafts-at-night/

well its a good thing it wont fuck with their water supply then

How many stories can you recall of oil pipleline failures where they tainted the water supply of a community? I cant think of any off the top of my head.

>people ramble about chemtrails for years
>testing weapons

It's under the river and there's already a gas pipeline along that route. It's also easier to manage a leaking pipe than a derailed train.

It's also cheaper for the oil companies to build in the proper safety measures than clean up a spill so they're not actually likely to cheap out on that like everyone wants to believe.

it's not about whether its their land it will go through, it's about how it will effect their water you ignorant fuck

What's his name again, Sup Forums?

americanrivers.org/threats-solutions/energy-development/pipeline-failures/

A bit like thinking Muslims are terrorists or rape mobs. Most aren't but it happens.

Islamaphobes are so fucktarded no one wants to be associated with them, and then rapist get away with it because of them.

The same thing happens with foilhat stuff.
Degenerates pretend pizzagate proves something whilst they're looking at much sicker shit on Sup Forums and it makes every one else look degenerate if they're telling the truth

Good thing theres like 6 other pipes already under that part river and the pipe already crosses river further up already

>Most aren't
Put on your pakistani flag

We got the job done and we got it done well. They are less than 2% of the entire population in their own homeland. There is no going back for them.

>siding with oil barons
>ever
Hit the bastards where it hurts, Chief.

That's funny because the primary justification I've heard in this thread and in the news is about burial grounds that don't exist.

As far as a threat to their water supply it's almost non existent. There's already a pipeline there that they don't mind.

I'll never understand the double thinking.

They rather let this communities die than disturb the oil lords.

There are 1.6 billion Muslims.
Do the maths, they aren't all terrorists.

Now shut up, the homo sapiens are talking.

No but most of them are rapists and practice slavery

if there is one industry that isn't controlled by jews in the US it's the oil industry.