Sup Forums You howl with laughter you lose thread

Sup Forums You howl with laughter you lose thread

A Syrian migrant family who named their daughter Angela Merkel in honour of the German chancellor have had their asylum application to remain in the country rejected.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3968016/Syrian-migrants-named-daughter-Angela-Merkel-gratitude-German-chancellor-asylum-application-REJECTED.html

Other urls found in this thread:

jpost.com/Diaspora/Putin-calls-on-European-Jews-to-take-refuge-in-Russia-442175
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>when

what did he mean by this niggas

> be Syrian Chad
> marry 5/10 potatoe face
>le based Islam

He just has a prominent jaw. He's scary looking otherwise.

poor Angela!

>be legit Syrian refugee
>get rejected by Germany because you aren't a single male

Man fuck Germany.

bye angie!

Fuck, I lost before I opened the thread

why is an actual syrian family being turned away but 10000s of savage niggers from north africa being brought in?

id rather have this family than fucking niggers

They want workers who will spread out across Europe and help increase pro-EU sentiment. The US did the same thing during the civil war.

Figures from 1 January to October 31, 2016 show that of 250,008 Syrian applicants, only 577 were given asylum.

Did she just shot a kid out of her twat.

This is an actual family from Syria, but they were a family and not a single male so they were rejected.

speaking of Angle Merkin

That baby looks high as a kite

The other 2.4 million rapefugees have been allowed in.

You can't make this shit up.

>when the jihad kicks in

So what's her end game then? Was this really just a ploy to bring in an army of single men?

This is a Syrian child refugee you fucking bigot.

They were trying to integrate, so they had to go. Germany only wants true dindus to poz themselves with

Were the rest rejected, or is the German asylum application system completely overloaded?

She wants an end to white men.

why is he considered 'based'? he's just a coward that uses threats and intimidation to get his way

not particularly in favour of merkel as a politician but using someone's phobia so you can smirk like an ass is the true sign of a cunt

And it's funny as fuck and she fucking deserves it, actually she needs to be flayed in public but ehhh hooman rites n all that shit.

lost

Why does Angela look like a fucking sociopathic robot? Shes always got this dull look on her face.

I think you just answered your own question there.

how the fuck can you be phobic of dogs?

she's phobic of dogs but a refugeemaniac and gorilla connoisseur
>makes sense

lefty cunt spotted

I bet he has 5 different text conversations on his phone from girls who are 'friends'.

i used to have that because i got bit in the hand by a german shepard when i was like 5 or 6 and i just avoided dogs.

Sold her soul to Soros

Probably got her snatch mauled by the family dog when she couldnt get it to lick the cobwebs out of her cunt. I mean, this is Germany we're talking about. Scared of dogs since.

Thankfully, rapefugees have no problem hoping up there.

Like he was given a choice not to marry his cousin. Arranged since age 6

I thought Syrians were auto-accepted?

Based Putin

They are unless they actually look like Syrians or have Syrian passports/docs.

God bless German efficiency.

>Leader of Germany

>Land of doggos

>Afraid of doggos

Yeah no. It's like a Jew being afraid of shekels

I guess somebody finally read the bloody constitution. It says right there that if you set foot on another safe european country before entering germany, you are not a refugee. Syrians being "true refugees" is a meme. They don't even get accepted in places like Serbia.

Only eddy faggots on pol consider him based
He really is just a corrupt dictator who has committed war crimes

>It's like a Jew being afraid of shekels

The Jew hates and loves the shekel, as he hates and loves himself. He will never be rid of his need for it.

At least he isn't a pussy letting invaders destroy his country.

So has Merkel.

Turns out, gang rape is a war crime. She only did it in a civil war that only she knows about.

Kekedi
Russia is literally infiltrated by jewish oligarchs you cuck stop falling for the memes

Those are the two features of Chadism

Nice

well at least the fact that putin loves dogs makes me happy. when he decides its time for the race war and nukes us by sending hundreds of Satan 2 50 megaton MIRV's at Vancouver, Toronto and Montreal, I'll be picturing putin smiling at his doggo and his doggo smiling back, knowing he's just initiated the day of the rake

I don't like her so she can burn with him

Wir mussen den Turken ausrotten.

Let's do it

Nonnono
If history taught us a lesson an invader that moves in with women is much much more dangerous
That means they will settle down in the invaded land
Single male invaders still suck but are fae less dangerous than a man accompanied by family

>Putin calls on European Jews to take refuge in Russia

jpost.com/Diaspora/Putin-calls-on-European-Jews-to-take-refuge-in-Russia-442175

I'm not surprised
Russia has been riding jewish dick since communism

(OP)
>when

kill it ok ! ... ?

>Russia needs money
>Jews have money
It's not exactly rocket science. Hell, it's what Casimir III of Poland did.