Did the holocaust really happen?

Did the holocaust really happen?
I see a large number of people on here denying that it ever happened, and how it was a whole jewish conspiracy.
Then in the same fucking post mention wanting to kill the jews for the same reason.
So Sup Forums, do you want another holocaust?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lmGqG3grTrg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It probably did, but not in the way many people think it did.
There's no jew influence in Mexico for example, and many people are skeptic about it here.

Well then in what way did it happen?
How are people in mexico skeptical about it? Like what do they believe happened instead?

It happened, but it's not a huge deal and most of the deaths came at the end of the war when they ran out of food.

Concentration camps aren't a German invention.
When you lock people up for security reasons, you have to be feeding them, and when you're at war and provisions are scarce then feeding them becomes hard.
Then some faggots come to take pictures and start making shit up about the conditions.

In Mexico they say it's all Jewish lies because of what's happening in Israel and all that.

It happened, but everything blown out of proportion in terms of numbers and what was done. It's definitely being abused as a shame tactic.

It happened and many many people died. However not as many as stated. It takes too long for bodies to burn in modern day crematoriums, the gas chambers looked questionable and all that human soap/lampshade shit is just shit.

Tl;Dr, it happened and was terrible but it's been played on and expanded beyond reality. It's aost cartoon horror shit

then why does Sup Forums hate jews so much (not OP)

Also I don't like that it's illegal to question it in some places. History shouldn't be illegal to discuss like that.

Well I mean, obviously concentration camps aren't a german thing. Canada and the states had Internment camps during WWII for the Japanese, even.
So the belief is that jews didn't die from gassing, but instead from a scarcity of food. Interesting.

I can see it being abused as a shame tactic, definitely. But what benefit would jews get from this? And what kind of numbers were blown of proportion? The good 'ol 6 million?

It sort of happened. First, they were mostly prisons, not death camps. Most of the alleged deaths were when Allies and Soviets raided those camps while they advanced to Germany.
Plus, there are lots of evidence that doesn't match with the numbers they give.

It's greatly exaggerated in order to instill a blame sentiment on Germans and the west.

Take a look who are the owners of the banks, the Bilderberg group, the heads of mass media and pretty much every big corporation.

Definitely, I agree there. History should always be up to debate. While it gives rise to the "WE WAS KANGZ AND SHIET" people, it definitely allows more facts to get through as well.

When i went to university and studied the holocaust as part of a history degree, the figure was 6 million INCLUDING undesirables other than jews.

Now they're saying 6 million jews and another 6 on top of that.

>What would Jews have to gain from this?

Being able to shame their way out of anything? Put pressure on Germany to destroy itself out of penance? Have people support them in everything they do lest they be branded anti-semites? Claim to be suffering from inherited holocaust stress for benefits? The list of benefits is pretty long.

How has this thread lived so long? It's reposted millions of times over years and years.

Do these retards come here day in and day out just to criclejerk to the same thing over and over again? All the threads are the same....

>we can totally beat the military
>holohoax amirite
>x aren't white
>gun control
>wehraboos
>strawman liberal cartoons

Damn, that's a pretty good point
The inevitable

y cant it have happened and be a jewish conspiracy?

It's just new people interested in the holocaust. Holocaust is a big one, it's one of the first red pills people take before they go deeper.
Honestly it's easier to convince people that holocaust didn't happen than it is to convince them that the media doesn't always tell the truth or that politicians who receive million dollar donations might not have your best interests in mind.

Holocaust denial should just be stickied so everyone can get on the same page immediately.

It's obvious that many Jews were put into camps and died, but the specifics are fuzzy. We do know that the Soviets were notorious for falsifying history. It amazes me that some people literally think the Jews were turned into lampshades.

I don't think anyone believes it.
When they bring up stupid shit like that you know for a fact that they know they're lying. It's like they're taking the piss. It's a big joke to them.

Yes. We want another holocaust.

If the NatSoc didn't happened, it should've

Regardless of what happened, it was a brilliant piece of postwar Allied propaganda.

Huge numbers of people were thrown into massive prison camps. And large numbers of them died. Zero dispute on that.

The biggest question that can be disputed is, how many people went in, how many died. And of those that died, how many people died of neglect/disease, and how many people were exectuted.

>but instead from a scarcity of food. Interesting.
Typhus, and malnutrition.

Think of these points. If german soliders and the general public are rationing and starving, and the infrastrucure to move food around is being blown the fuck up, guess who's at the end of the priority list for for food? The goverment ? The army? The cities? No. It's the gulags, filled with people the government hates and people hostile to the government.

Also consider other genocides and mass murders. If mass execution is your primary objective, why so much infrastructure?

Also consider that all the death camps were on the Ostfront, and controlled by Russia. If there's ONE thing you should never take at face value, it's figures when Stalin has a political advantage to play.

We've got a massive influx of newfags.

anyone who has read any history book can confirm the holocaust happened. its not like in the last twenty years this just happened to show up in some history books and nobody questioned it- there have been mass graves found, dozens of camps, and hundreds of survivors. Ive met several myself. anyone who thinks otherwise is either really ignorant, or a stormfront cuck who reads all their 'literature' on how concentration camps were like summer camps. hell just read mein kampf and you see all the basic ideas hitler wanted right there in his book

heres some good evidence- why did nazi germany, the strongest most effective, well trained, well equipped military of their time with the best tanks, planes, subs and guns manned by soldiers on methamphetamine lose so bad?

because they devoted so much of their time and infrastructure towards hunting down, rounding up citizens and putting them in expensive kill camps

there is literally no proof but what the (((witnesses))) said during Nuremberg trial. furthermore, scientific research actually speaks against it, but those researchers are immediately called anti semitic.

Hello deniers. Im not on my computer, so i won't guaratee stormtard tears

Podem speeches

German military industry was notoriously innefective, especially before Speer took action

The census clearly show a decrease of ±6 million jews.

If they didnt get killed, then where are they now today? And show proof

The Holocaust never happened, but it should have.

Jews are the route problem of every problem in this world

who is this Portugal and serbian shills shitting in every thread
recovered Nazi documents only say the final solution shall be held off until the war is over

Tell me, in what do you think that the jewish world almanac figures are based on?

Do you think they make their own census?

Please tell me what do you think your pic actually means.
and let me guess, whites dindu nuffin?

Did some Jews die? Yes.

Was it a holocaust? Nah.

Id like to see those "recovered nazi documents" só i can btfo you onde again

mirin binary
also I don't believe there were 6mil jews in Germany occupied territories

Who cares if it happened or not? If I was the leader of Germany I would have interned all the inbred rats at the first sign of conflict. Don't forget during WWI they refused to fight and then almost succeeded in subjugating the entire country after it was ground down by half a decade of trench warfare. 90% of the German communist revoultion leaders were Jewish and Hitler also watched Jew NKVD head Yagoda kill some 7,000,000 european christians only a stonesthrow away as well. He feared for his people and rightfully so in my opinion.

Also just look at the USA, they let the Jews in with open arms and it took less than two generations for the majority to completely turn on them.

I'm not a denier either a few hundred thousand died but I already laid out why I believe any reasonable person looking to prevent the cancer of judeo-bolshevism would have stuffed the inbred tribe into camps after they tried to take over the country in 1919. If not at that moment then they definitely had a right after Jew NKVD head Yagoda killed some 7,000,000 christians a few hundred kilometres away.

Check wansee conferente documents. The germans themselves conforme the number of jews

>again
when was the first time?

ps. you yourself haven't provided a single piece of proof for holocauster yet

This. It's also a great fallacy that 'millions' were killed solely by the gas chambers. The majority of deaths in the holocaust came from famine/disease and murdering civilians/partisans in Eastern Europe.

The Jews were one of the first people to truly use memes in history. They were talking about the magical 6 million number years before the war.
Most likely there were prison camps and many people suffered and starved to death, but there were no 6 million deaths.

>interned all the inbred
Then there wouldn't be any canadians today

i wasn't there, so i can't confirm or deny

but when people tell me i have to believe something, even by law in some countries like France and Germany, then that makes an alarm bell go off in my brain, saying "THIS DIDN'T HAPPEN"

Germany invented invisible coal and invisible petcoke to fuel le crematoriums. They also invented invisible trucks to move all this fuel and it's why it doesn't show up on any aerial recon photos. Shame we lost that invention after the war though.

Good one ratface. The truth is our chosen tribe has a cousin marriage rate slightly below the pedo worshipers. They're both desert rats and have more similarities than differences.

100 of thousands of people say it happened, be them jews, germans, nazis, allies and commies. And you gave absolutely no way to prove that they all just got together and decides to stage this

Nats a kike from way back.

>100 of thousands of people say it happened
Yeah see that's the problem in my opinion Jews expect everyone to believe the holohoax because of the wildly desperate stories they tell, and they say these stories make up for the near complete lack of physical evidence.

I was taught these stories as fact as a child so you can understand why I am skeptical to replace all physical evidence with testimony, especially when I consider how often Jews lie and deceive.

>11mil (5mil ussr)
>6mil without
are you saying they occupied all these land and burned all the juice. mirin 100% efficiency. you don't even know what you're talking about.
in addition, there are physical documents of inmate dismissal from Auschwitz.

It is called war crime and it happens EVERY DAY
as if you FUCKING CARE you piece of SHIT

No it didn't happen

>Did the holocaust really happen?

Yes.

The thing is that it's not only jews who say it happened. Literally everyone who was involved either claimed ignorance or ackowledge the holocaust

Disprove this without spamming the holocausters or masturbatory machnes or whatever

Who cares if it happened or not? If I was the leader of Germany I would have interned all the inbred rats at the first sign of conflict. Don't forget during WWI they refused to fight and then almost succeeded in subjugating the entire country after it was ground down by half a decade of trench warfare. 90% of the German communist revoultion leaders were Jewish and Hitler also watched Jew NKVD head Yagoda kill some 7,000,000 european christians only a stonesthrow away as well. He feared for his people and rightfully so in my opinion.

Also just look at the USA, they let the Jews in with open arms and it took less than two generations for the majority to completely turn on them.

Germany invaded ussr you tard. Themajority of the ussr jews where in ukrayne, belarus and baltics, which were invaded in full by the nazis

Why are stormtard always so ignorant?

Yes because death camps have theaters, full lush soccer feilds and a plethora of other activities for those waiting to die.
Those "death camps" were to relocate commie juden out of the country you spastic. Did jews die? after the shit the kikes in charge of france and england did, most fucking likely; And they deserved it.

Its a stormtard only spams copypastas and refuses to adress arguments episode.

>Checked

>"Electric current of millions of volts"

Holy shit kikes are supposed to be smart and think the goys are retarded or something

Yes, the fire department needs different depths at different lengths to make sure the water is in top top shape. Don't mind that ladder on the side, the chief once lost his pocket watch in the deep end.

It's your job to prove it happened. You can understand why people are skeptical, Jews claim that their stories make up for the near complete lack of physical evidence, but many of us were taught these stories as fact as a child so you can understand why we are skeptical to replace all physical evidence with testimony, especially when I consider how often Jews lie and deceive in my personal life.

Just explain where the fuel for the crematoriums came from and why it wasn't on the recon photos. Explain why the Soviets added smokestacks to the buildings, etc. etc. etc.

Now prove your claims.

Protip: you can't because they are lies

>stormtard
You're on Sup Forums faggot. No amount of JIDF stormfag posting is going to subvert and change this board from being aware of the Jewish issue. That was the whole purpose of this 'containment board' in the first place.

Read this. You can understand why people are skeptical, Jews claim that their stories make up for the near complete lack of physical evidence. It's your job to prove it happened.

Bullshit. You would be spamming your pics right now if you were at home.

You say
>Literally everyone who was involved either claimed ignorance or ackowledge the holocaust

His holocoaster pics are a valid response as its shows testimony is sometimes unreliable.

Yes, the holocaust happened. Jews we rounded up and put into camps to await deportation to what is now Israel. Due to the growth of the war, many nver got deported and stayed in the camps as labor force. There were no gas chambers, but due to an outbreak in typhus, millions died, and around 500k jews died. Jews were not being systematically exterminated, however.

Yep i'm not a denier either a few hundred thousand died but I already laid out why I believe any reasonable person looking to prevent the cancer of judeo-bolshevism would have stuffed the inbred tribe into camps after they tried to take over the country in 1919. If not at that moment then they definitely had a right after Jew NKVD head Yagoda killed some 7,000,000 christians a stonesthrow away.

>shows testimony is sometimes unreliable.

The testimony of people who testified in the courts is unreliable, and the testimony on which the holohoax books are written on is unreliable

I just proved you wrong 4 times, you jump the topic and pretend it never happened, and accuse your opponent of mental disabilities. Merchant confirmed.

>I see a large number of people on here denying that it ever happened, and how it was a whole jewish conspiracy.
>Then in the same fucking post mention wanting to kill the jews for the same reason.

For what reason you fucking leaf? Wanting to kill someone for the same reason as someone else who, allegedly, wanted to kill them? Is that what you're saying and trying to imply that it's somehow contradictory? Are you really that retarded?

>t. Alberto Barbostein

Individual testimonies are unreliable, yes. But you still haven't (and you won't) provided a reasonable explanation as to how million of people decided to join and create a conspiracy and no one noyiced. You also have to explain why the nazis went along (not all nazis where in nurember, keep in mind)

And if the jews werent kiled, then where are they?

saved

There's no deeper meaning buddy, it's stated pretty simply and clearly. You want more in depth, see above.

There weren't, not by a longshot.

It's your job to prove it happened. You can understand why people are skeptical, Jews claim that their stories make up for the near complete lack of physical evidence, but many of us were taught these stories as fact as a child so you can understand why we are skeptical to replace all physical evidence with testimony, especially when I consider how often Jews lie and deceive in my personal life.

Just explain where the fuel for the crematoriums came from and why it wasn't on the recon photos. Explain why the Soviets added smokestacks to the buildings, etc. etc. etc.

>Yes, the holocaust happened
>Goes on to explain how it didn't happen

Are you as backward as OP? The Holocaust isn't simply "joos died" you fucking troglodyte.

>no one has noticed
what did he mean by this? also, mass nazi party genocide.

Where?

Nice evade. Answer my questions

Why won't you address this?

Many of us want to believe the hollowcost happened we just need you to prove it to us. Just explain where the fuel for the crematoriums came from and why it wasn't on the recon photos. Explain why the Soviets added smokestacks to the buildings, etc. etc. etc.

The holocaust was primarily a fabrication, however even if it wasn't it would be entirely justified seeing as the Jews have been very open in their desire to exterminate the white races of Europe for a very long time.

With modern context a full blown genocide of the Jews would be completely understandable, seeing as after WWII they simply continued pushing for anti-white policies and the degradation of our culture. For all white nations, the Jews are a plague. We could separate ourselves from the Jews by force or we could eradicate the Jews and all who practice jewry.

Essentially just lay out the proof! You shouldn't have to rely entirely on largely disproved and extremely different and contradicting stories. We want to believe show us the proof!

100 of thousands of testimonies

I want to know why there are ''millions of people'' still alive to claim firsthand knowledge about a supposedly secret plan to exterminate the entirety of European Jewry. Thats got to be the least efficient genocide in history.

Exactly, nobody blames every Jew for the actions of the overwhelming majority but it's still an undeniable fact that most of the dire issues we face in our nations simply wouldn't exist if Jews weren't here.

I guess my point is, even if you had proof beyond testimony which you clearly do not, who cares if it happened or not? If I was the leader of Germany I would have had no choice but to intern all the Jews at the first sign of conflict. Don't forget during WWI they refused to fight and then almost succeeded in subjugating the entire country after it was ground down by half a decade of trench warfare. 90% of the German communist revoultion leaders were Jewish and Hitler also watched Jew NKVD head Yagoda kill some 7,000,000 european christians only a stonesthrow away as well. He feared for his people and rightfully so in my opinion.

read