Are Latinas an ally to the white race?

Are Latinas an ally to the white race?

no they are like epsilons in brave new world

No, spics were created because the conquistadors couldn't keep it in their pants. Don't do it again.

>Help me purify my gene pool seƱor user ;)

>She'll never fart in my face

yeah, for the most part, most of them are redpilled/hate niggers, so I guess they are for the most part, but at some point we will have to break off from them to move forward, they have their place in society, its just not at the right hand of the white man. that is reserved for asians.

>most of them are redpilled/hate niggers

Bullshit. Why do so many latino/hispanics love rap music and etc?

redpilled beaners are pol lore

"b-b-but user, what about the white race?"

this patch be better if just said deplorables.

Because you know jack shit about Hispanic people

>rap
>not reggaeton or dancehall or generic Hispanic dance music

Stop stealing our women, Anglo. What flows through Latino veins is THE BLOOD OF CONQUERERS.

YOU. ARE. NOT. WORTHY.

THE WHITE RACE

W H I T E

R A C E

Mexican farts worst farts

>that picture
He's right, you know.

That bitch has such a dumb expression. I pity the man who has to look at that dopey face 24/7 and all the retards on this board who worship her.

First the asian women, now latinas.
Spare something for the asian guys, white man.

wtf is that eye color supposed to be?

Lauren has it too

Burrito.

Fuck no. Im a spic and i can say it myself they they age horribly, they are the hottest at 12 and it is downhill after she fucked all her chambelanes on her quinceanera. She will get obese, will suck up welfare and she will be full of tattoos, pierces, shaved eye brows and 2 kids by 18. American white girls are no better. This is why I am looking for a eastern slav girl as my wife.
>inb4 you have to go back

Maybe in California and New York. Those states just turn people into degenerates and holocaustables

this is now a white woman appreciation thread

sorry taco niggers, go drink dirt water and eat burritos to gasolina

white women surely are not just be like the japs and dont breed

stop trying to get with''spic's''

yes, latinas literally throw themselves at white men. When I was ten there was this qt chilean daughter of my parents acquaintances that would literally borderline rape me and tell me how we were going to marry one day and have babies. I'm 6ft blonde with blue eyes, typical nordic man and I notice I get disproportionate attention from latin girls.

Too bad those hotties get fat and nasty around age 23.

I'd accept them as allies, they're really hot (until they're not anymore).

spot the virgin

see for a short summary. Not sure if it applies to south America 1.5st world. They are mestizo color or darker usually.

I've noticed this too. I'm pretty autistic with talking to girls but the past 3 girls I've fucked were spics and it's only because they threw themselves at me. Really wanna get with a thicc Asian girl tho

Nah it's true. I knew a bunch of bean girls that were fine as fuck in highschool but they age horribly.

There's always a catch.

Most of them are fat and ugly but the hot ones are really hot.

To reply to OP's post though, they are not an ally to the white race. They are dumb as shit and are head to get off your back once it's done.

just because you can doesn't mean you should, goyim

if you are telling the truth about your genetics, use them to fix the world not mongrel-ize it

Why would you want that you degenerate?

Can't afford tacos, probably.