Amazing Athiest: electoral college should be abolished

This retards argument is "because people don't live in blue states they shouldn't be allowed to vote"

youtube.com/watch?v=ys-qICrZzHw

Other urls found in this thread:

xvideos.com/video4214962/amazing_atheist
youtube.com/watch?v=RIHEFlD_VDM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

thats the dude who keeps shitting in the grocery store parking lot

>taking advice from this guy
Atheism is a mental disease

>le blame republicans for everything man

He claims they started the ACA (obamacare) yet believes right ring maniacs wanted monopolized healthcare. Pick one dude.

I knew TJ back in 2004 before he started his YouTube channel. He's a narcissist and a shitty person. Of course, this info is already evident from his videos kek

Banana

Wow... So much hate in your heart...

Wew

I'd be cool with a popular vote if you were able to tie a persons legal citizenship to their ballot.

no illegals and no dead people allowed

>implying I'm gonna listen to a guy who spills hot butter on his micropenis then shoves a banana up his ass right after that

Link this can't be real

he's a fag?

It's real

t. Kyle

Nice get too btw

Hey AIU you manchild

Beta cuck manchild micro penis

I agree with him that the college proper should be abolished because the necessity to actually get in a room all the state reps and vote seems rather unneccessary at this point. The risk of faithless voters (even though very small) is also a problem.

Why not just keep the congress-equivalent-votes structure of the electoral college but just have it apply directly?

He never struck me as a very smart or interesting person. I don't get why his channel ever took off.

>This retards argument is "because people don't live in blue states they shouldn't be allowed to vote"

Why do you feel the need to lie? You are no better than the liberals.

THAT GET

>open marriage
What does marriage even mean to these people? Is it just all about tax benefits for them?

its been like this since the stigma on divorce wore off. When I was a kid anyone older than 30 really shamed the idea of getting a divroce, even for "good" reasons. They said at worst you should stay married and live separately without seeing other people.

I wish things were still that way.

xvideos.com/video4214962/amazing_atheist

but thats what he is implying

"Oh no country people have a voice, let the city people monopolize the voting instead in my logic that makes it okay"

His argument would make more sense with a banana in him.

Take notes kids, this is what liberals look like.

>"Oh no country people have a voice

His problem with it is that country people have more of a voice than other people. He wants every vote to have the same strength.

Gay guy here, I think TJ is kind of cute in a big teddy bear way, I'd probably suck his cock desu

The electoral college was not a tool of the establishment. It was meant to be against the establishment. It is there so that a few states could not rule over the rest. It is not about the public being dumb. It is about each state being important in the union.
Just in case anyone was wondering.

>fat fuck who has pictures of himself shitting on a dildo tells us to disband electoral colledge
>we should let 7 counties represent the whole of the united states
>including illegals and nonwhites
>fair

Isn't that the guy who shoved a banana up his ass?

i lost any respect for him after i saw him pouring oil on his dick

THE FUCK
is the story, why did he do this? why does this exist? why is his dick so small? what the fuck??

fellow enlightened atheist bernbros where we at?????

Ha, those silly Christians right guys???

You'd have to find it first. Pack a magnifying glass.

Then why does California get 55 electoral votes compared to the 3-5 vote empty redstates?

kys

Fedorafags are getting cucked harder than Catholics.

>We should trust his judgement, my dudes.

Listen fampai, I ain't fallin' for no argument by no dude who stuck a banana in his tailpipe

The old banana in the tailpipe trick

Apparently he made that video to impress some girl on the internet who was actually a tranny "man".

You're beyond retarded.

>California population/electoral college vote ratio: One vote per 711,723 people
>Wyoming population/electoral college vote ratio: One vote per 195,369 people

A person's vote in Wyoming is over 3 times as potent as a Californian

This. I abandoned ship when I noticed how hard ATHEISTS were cucking to Islam and feminists.

Like, if there is one religion you want to absolutely destroy as an atheist, it should be Islam.

Given he's bi that's not an issue for him. After his marriage ended he was dating a tranny for a while.

Because California has over 30 million people living in it

Seriously I don't think the EC should be abolished at all but distorting and misrepresenting people's arguments the way OP did is just shitty and disingenuous

I understand having fetishes but this is too far.

youtube.com/watch?v=RIHEFlD_VDM

Yeah and i'm just stating the truth.

ring ring ring ring ring ring ring

Just google:
>Amazing Atheist pours scalding oil on his micropenis

His opinion will be even more irrelevant to you after seeing this degenerate in action.

Why would seeing that affect my evaluations of his political opinions? I truly do not understand people like you.

FUCKING KEK

I remember reading that some dude died between election and getting into office
So there's that

You mean a pres/vp-elect dying? Or an elector?
Pres/vp-elect dying has defined rules. Electors I'm not sure about but I'd be amazed if it made a difference

What do you not understand? His words are a reflection of his degeneracy. You see a mentally ill buffoon privately performing masochistic sexual acts, while publicly stating his opinions. These opinions were shaped and made by the same person who burned their genitals with oil on camera. I don't think that I can trust those words, nor that person.

dude I would be too ashamed if my body looked like that wtf. maybe it doesn't matter when you're YoutubeFamous or something, but jesus christ he's fucking disgusting and his penis looks like a flapping nipple. lmao this shit really sells out the guy's psyche, what a sick bastard

I've read into this. Kyle was actually a chick that wanted be a dude, but looked like a tomboy.

How are the two related? How is being sexually healthy relevant to his political views?

Reminder this fag was a Bernout.

How does sexual fetishes = untrustworthy?

If he LIED about his sexual fetishes you might have more of a point but he does the opposite of that. And your argument doesn't make sense in the first place because if he's saying something wrong you can engage with his words without dealing with him as a person. You're basically just trying to justify the most obvious case of an ad hominem attack.

How is it relevant that the fatass idiot I get all my opinions and arguments from happens to dip his ball-sack and micro-penis in hot oil for pleasure?

What relevance has this?

I truly do not comprehend these idiots. How difficult is it to recognize that ideas stand independent of the person saying them? Sure, if you question his moral character, then scrutinize his ideas. But that doesn't make everything he' says automatically wrong. I'm saying this independently of if I agree with what he's saying in the video in the OP

Idk it seems justified to me to attack his character when the main part of his shtick is attack other people's character and pointing out the contradictions between what they say/believe and how they act. he's an arrogant ass on a high horse fucking pouring hot butter on his penis and fucking a banana while filming it. fetish or not that's like mindless ape behavior. anything intelligent he tries to espouse loses a ton of credibility when you can't even control your primal urges to fuck chocolate and fruit on camera

Who cares

Sage

What is it really supposed to be besides tax benefits and a way of keeping people together so they raise the kids and not become single parent fuckos?

I'm only against degeneracy out of practical purposes (promiscuity spreads disease and single parenthood makes shitty people), I really don't get the moral or spiritual reasoning behind it. Heck I don't actually get spirituality in general and my morals come down to "respect people's property rights and don't commit crime"

Glad to be on the right side of this argument.

Only correct response in the entire thread.

>Caring that someone is a racist and shitty person on pol

Nice try Atheism+.

holy illiteracy Batman

If someone thinks shoving a banana up their arse is a good idea they are probably wrong about literally everything.

You know he had 1000 bucks riding on trump winning and decided not to vote for either party yeah?

Democracy runs on the principle of the masses deciding what happens. Someone is bound to get their opinions disregarded. So why should someone from Wyoming has their vote worth 4 times more than someone from Florida? Because they live in a different regional-culture that needs to get represented? Well, there's obscure and unconventional people living rural people in Florida too who aren't influential enough to change the States' electoral votes and get ignored, and their votes aren't worth any more than anyone else in Florida.
>But we're a Republic, not a democracy!
Yes, and Republics democratically elect representatives.

Sorry Finn but you're the retard in this case, kys

Blue states flipping red doesn't give reason for the electoral college to be abolished, Trump got the same amount of votes as Romney and won. Hmm but.. how it that possible? m-muh electoral.. nah it's cause nobody trusted Clinton dipshit.

>Texas/Arizona/Florida goes blue
>wtf I love the electoral college now

If I see you rolling in shit and eating it, then sorry but I am 100% justified in dismissing whatever you have to say. You are clearly mentally incapable and as such shouldn't be held with any regard.

>People still watch banana man in 2016
fuck off

Republic is not mob rule of the majority. The reason is that your country (ffs I'm not even american) preserves a chance of voice to every individual state in the country as a whole. This is why Wyoming gets more power, otherwise they would be completely obstructed by California.

This is why we need it.

>1488
NICE

I think we need to increase the number of electoral votes proportionally. That way we can still have regional consensus (the point of the EC) without literally millions of wasted votes.

Fairly sure that it's an FtM fag too. can someone confirm?

Did Banana man go to jail for the rape of that young boy? It is true, he took a young boy from their family who was 15 and tied him up and fucked him with his micro penis. The parents pulled a gun on him, he used the kids tumblr as evidence to the fact he wanted bondage.

No it was a 22 year old schizophrenic tranny

Though he's an admitted pedophile so

TJ's a cis male, but he's bi.

Don't listen to him.

if you'd check Brazil's we've done exactly that with the rule of the majority.

The result? we had almost 50y of only two states winning the presidential election, and it only was over because one of them decided to dump the other.

>why is his dick so small?

God's punishment is swift and God knows exactly what your psychological weaknesses are.

You are being too generous you cheeky cunt, you obviously need a microscope.

Most people who are atheist have a grudge against Christianity and God in general.

This is why the 3rd Reich banned atheism

TJ is a pedo?

God, please remove TJ from this earth if that is true

kek

Varg???

I don't know why but his voice has been immortalized into my head, every post I read in this thread I read with his voice

Pfft.

Ditch the Bill Of Rights and Constitution while you're at it.

And representative democracy. Just have a direct democracy.

You can do it online via hashtags, brah.

daily reminder that the typical atheist is as cuck as this guy

interesting thought...

WHY DO THE FUCKING """"SKEPTIC COMMUNITY"""" FAGGOTS LIKE THIS PIECE OF SHIT! HE WAS BOTTOM OF THE BARREL GARBAGE IN THE EARLY DAYS OF YOUTUBE , AND STILL IS!