WHAT THE FUCK

UHHHH GUYS?!

TRUMP'S STILL GONNA BE PRESIDENT, RIGHT?

THIS RECOUNT DOESN'T MATTER, RIGHT?!

Other urls found in this thread:

zerohedge.com/news/2016-11-24/jill-stein-raises-enough-money-force-wisconsin-recount-michigan-pennsylvania-next
billypenn.com/2016/11/23/a-pennsylvania-recount-for-hillary-clinton-a-nightmare-scenario-explained/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Jill is just stealing some donations from democrats for herself. She only promises to TRY to get a recount.

It's the democrats who committed voter frauds anyway. Hillary does not want a recount, she'd be further humiliated and her legacy even more damaged.

bump

Yeah, I guess. The recount could potentially not happen. (Hopefully)

It's not hillary that's pushing for a recount, it's third parties, some computer scientists were urging her, considering the fuckery that she has done, I doubt she would have gone through with it, however jill stein went ahead and got the money for it herself (I have no idea if she is just scamming people, and shame on her if she is).

For hillary to win she would have had to turn all 3 of the states the are trying to audit, however michigan used paper ballots and was already counted twice, so the people who claimed russian fuckery on all 3 states paid no attention to what the fuck was going.

The most likely scenrio here, is if they go through, they end up finding the elections rigged in favor of hillary, which means all these riots would fucking end and libtards would have to accept trump as their president.

they already counted like 60 million votes last time and were ahead

what's doing it again going to change

Why would we not want the recount? All of the illegal immigrant votes would go right into the trash. Not to mention that anyone suggesting trump had the election rigged for him in those three states is stupid as shit for not knowing that Michigan is all paper ballots and has already been recounted. Hillary would need Michigan to win, but she is not getting Michigan.

zerohedge.com/news/2016-11-24/jill-stein-raises-enough-money-force-wisconsin-recount-michigan-pennsylvania-next

/thread

Go to bed.

If they do a recount they will find 3 million plus illegal immigrant votes. Not to mention transporting bus loads of spics to dozens of polling station.

And they still lost.

Nuclear exchange is more likely path to go down than recounting the vote and hillary winning.

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this man get the nuclear codes.

That is the most mediocre shilling attempt I've ever witnessed.
Low energy!

Far as I know Trump hasn't said anything about the recount meme. Until he says something let them have their fun discovering the fraudulent Hillary votes. Notice how Hillary isn't pushing for this recount?

>stein
>not scamming people for shekels

pick one

I saw you in an earlier thread. Hillary wants to use nukes, lmfao.

I missed this pasta. It's almost as good as "Fuck Trump and fuck white people"

-t. reddit rapefuges

THE PEDO GLOBALIST DON'T WAN'T TRUMP TO BECOME PRESIDENT.

REEEEEEEEEEE

Better being a reddit refugee than being a hillary supporter.

Nah Trump is going to lose his presidency to the real winner Hillary Clinton, and you fuck thinks there won't be 4 more years of democrat LMAO at ur life

billypenn.com/2016/11/23/a-pennsylvania-recount-for-hillary-clinton-a-nightmare-scenario-explained/
And then, Michigan used paper ballots ONLY so the "computer scientist" claim doesn't work there.
Plus Nate and Cohn debunked the anomalies, so it won't hold in court.
Basically she scammed people for 3mil.

Michigan already had a recount (Trump won by 10k~ votes instead of the 13k~ projected.) It's why they took 2 weeks to award him the win.

If by some leftist miracle Pennsylvania (20) and Wisconsin (10) flipped, Trump would still have 276 electoral votes when he only needs 270.

If there is a recount, I'm sure (((they))) wouldn't "find" anything "wrong" with the votes.

Actually she needs all three, and Pennsylvania if widespread fraud is proven (and to turn 67k votes it has to be pretty fucking widespread) is absolutely voided, so both candidates don't get it.
Assuming Penn gets voided and MI and WI somehow turn, it goes like:
Trump: 306 - 46 = 260
Hillary: 232 + 26 = 258
So it goes to the House.

if you've never seen that copypasta you need to lurk at least for another year before you can post here

>former trump supporter
Why does ctr think using this phrase legitimizes their statement???

Why should I? I've been on Sup Forums for a whole 2 grand weeks.

I feel at home already.

It's a non issue.

see

>they recount and find out that Hillary tried to rig it but failed

I'm not afraid of the shills. They already lost and they can lose twice.
The FBI urging a recount ought to worry Clinton more than anyone. It's not like they're fond of her.

The recount will probably hurt the dems more because of the whole dead/illegal people voting ordeal.

I don't know did it work for Gore?

because migrants like you niggers are shitting up our board. Think of it this way... we are white Europe / America and you are shitskin refugees flooding our country. You're just shitting up threads for everyone when you don't understand our ways/ language.

Chill out bro, I counted it wrong, it's been 3 weeks and a few days.
Almost my first month here!

So it's all fine right?

Hey Brasilbro, I've been on the chan for three weeks too! Top kek, as they say

Gas the kikes haha

Hillary conceded. The end

As the memehedge articles pointed out, look at which counties in those states use paper ballots and which use machines, and then look at Trump's margins in those counties and total vote tallies there.

#pizzagate will decide
#pizzagate will break her and as more attention it gets it will be impossible to make her president

Well, I haven't been on Sup Forums for 3 weeks though, only on Sup Forums. Just some soft trolling.

...so Trump gets elected anyway.

there is no path to victory for Hillary

>force
She can't force state governments to do shit just because she raises a couple million dollars.