>study for SAT
>go to a good college
>meet smart white girls
>get cool job
>have wholesome family

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yXcmkSqAqTI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

All this globalist conspiracy stuff is because your parents didn't make you earn A's in high school, isn't it?

>and try not to break down in between from being a mindless robot who does nothing but work

So. U have to be rich. Extra curriculars are rarely an option for low income youth. Most start working full time by 16.

Couple that with financial need and no minorityu ethnicity and u have a fast track to no college acceptance anywhere

The Protestant work ethic built this country, kiddo. If you want to be a high-value male who attracts attractive white women in 2016, you damn sure better make a good living and have some scholarly credentials on the wall.

Why can't a poor kid be in the honor society, run for student government, play a sport? Gtfo.

>>bust ass in high school
Getting indoctrinated the entire way.
>>get all A's
"Mr. Shekelberg gave me an A in Shoah Studies!"
>>participate in a few extracurriculars
Can't rip on these, wish more kids played outside.
>>study for SAT
>>go to a good college
Put yourself into six figure debt to pay diversity studies professors and interest payments for (((banks)))
>>meet smart white girls
If you're tall and come from a rich family. If not you get Stacy after she sleeps with her entire high school and half the college.
>>get cool job
Only with good connections.
>>have wholesome family
If you're lucky.

>suburban middleclass faggot thinks everyone is also a suburban middle class faggot like himself

Go outside.

If only it were that easy user. Also most of us here have some form of mental illness so school probably isn't the best option.

It's not easy - it's hard work. And your parents have to know what they're doing.

Spoken like a true fuck-up

>He fell for the jewish memes

Dumb poorfag

>And your parents have to know what they're doing

this so much. youll have to get real lucky if your parents suck or your parent is single

my mom was great but not having a dad around pretty much fucked me in some aspects

I went to a good college and there were no jobs afterwards, nice story though OP

>heh I won't actually argue with what he's just said I'll just call him a fuck up because I know how he's lived his life based on how he knocks another person's idea of achieving success
(You)

>400 characters of excuses and literal jew-blaming

Yeah

Any women that shows their legs like those cunts in OP's image don't deserve to be met.

You're totally fucking right... But so is this guy and you honestly said nothing to refute him excite "pull yourself up, big guy"

Honestly I dropped out of society years ago. I'm content to be homeless until things change for the better. This is how Rome died. People simple accepted homelessness because their country betrayed them.

Well he doesn't mention Jews in every criticism

>go to a good college
>meet smart white girls
>have wholesome family

Meet girls in college and have a wholesome family...
tfw can't find a girl that can count the number of men she's been with on one hand... is that too much to ask for?
A coworker of mine found one in a catholic private college but that's even a crap-shoot and he and she are in super debt, but happily married so I guess it does happen.

Dear op, i goofed off in high school but still got into a good uni (princeton) because getting a 100 in ever math/science course and 800s on sat2s was a complete joke for me. Even though graduating from princeton in 4 yrs (and getting in in the first place) is a testament to my intelligence, the only thing that has determined my intelligence is my genes and the math courses i took thru age 16. College is a joke. Princeton is a joke. Your intelligence is aquired from your parents, it isnt made. The ppl who disagree are the ppl who put emphasis on what college u went to, and even worse, your gpa. The game is up tho. wiki u is going to put every joke ivy league out of business. College is a joke. most ppl i knew at princeton had egos orders of magnitude larger than what their intelligence could feasibly justify. Library whores. Gingers with attitude.
Ok im done.

>Life isn't rigged by Jews

Try breaking into Hollywood, the MSM, Real Estate or Banking without being a JEW, then say that shit to us.

Truly Fucking KYS

>>Try breaking into Hollywood, the MSM, Real Estate or Banking without being a JEW, then say that shit to us.
>go to a good college
>go to career fair
>get internship

dude i know that fking feel so hard

You said something really important. "[math] courses thru age 16." So true! Most people don't start thinking about college until it's too late! The middle school years and grade 9 and 10 are so important. Elementary too! It takes a lifetime of grooming to mold a successful people.

;o

literally me except i went to stanford

US public schools are a joke

>tfw can't find a girl that can count the number of men she's been with on one hand... is that too much to ask for?

You know there's a surplus of college educated women in this country? 60/40. It's a target rich environment when you're an educated bloke.

>Your intelligence is aquired from your parents, it isnt made.

If high school is a joke, then what does IQ matter? Grit is all that matters in American education. You don't have to be smart to get all A's in high school. And any monkey can study enough for the ACT or SAT and get a respectable score.

>smart white girls

Won't help your kids while the kike's sunni army rapes them.

Fucking up in high school can mess you up though. Needs to be patched.

>smart
>white
>girl

Pick 2.

H-how do I work hard?

How can you recover after completely fucking highschool

do what people expect of you

Bullshit, all real Jobs are got by connections.

I did all that too bad I'm mentally ill life still sucksssssssss

How many of them have had only 1 or 2 sexual encounters though rather than had a train ran on them? I don't want sloppy 97ths. My point was that women who go to college are more likely to be polygamous and thus not be wholesome family material. "you can't turn a hoe into a housewife"

Yeah, but I can't just pick up a religion I think is nonsense.
I wish I didn't think that way, really.

>This guy hasn't lived in California or New York.

IQ doesn't matter. We try to make it so, but in truth, any monkey retard can trick his way up the ladder by virtue of being too incompetent to perform the tasks at his current level.

Dead serious, if you're young, you'll come to understand this.

Capitalize, my boy. Or drop out. These are your options.

>be born in a rich jewish family
>immediately get a job
Sure, it's not rigged.

can you unjust yourself if you fucked up these steps?

You are the dude inside the cave. We are the dudes trying to get out of it. That`s why you dont understand anything,

Nobody here thinks "the Jews" are responsible for our own bad life choices. That`s just a bullshit liberal meme.

this user is a real winner

i get it, youre insecure so you want to make sure your bitch doesnt know any better

the formula still definitely applies. those "good" girls, the ones who value loyalty/monogamy/submission, quickly become branded by their first or second relationship

got to get the good girls while their young adults, because its a good chance its the -only- time they will be available

Why would I have to be insecure to want that? Are you saying you CAN turn a hoe into a housewife? I wouldn't think that a woman like that would be trustworthy or committed to family.

no, im saying the top-tier housewife material, submissive, attractive women who mostly just want to serve the only man in their life are getting hitched by the first men lucky enough to secure them

i was arguing that finding prime wife material is easiest when their young (i.e. college) because thats the only point they are even available

so far i'm at 'got to good college', but i feel like everything is downhill from here since i'm too retarded to do STEM

>top-tier housewife material, submissive, attractive women who mostly just want to serve the only man in their life are getting hitched by the first men lucky enough to secure them

so much this. just finished college and realized just how fucked i am

t. jew

good fucking point, shit I'm in this guy's boat only a bit further down the line since I've been out of college a while. Now for the eternal question, do I settle or go full shut in.

>little babby faggot devoid of self-worth and self-love, esteemed to do nothing because he believes himself to be a victim

KYS get it over with

>Bust ass in high school.

See, this is where life is pretty unfair. When you're at highschool, you're an ignorant as fuck teenager, and if you fuck up highschool, you're at a massive disadvantage

I don't know why such an important thing is so early in life in a way that you can't correct it properly.

By working hard

Do bees complain their life is too hard and stop gathering nectar and stop creating their hive?

Do birds grow tired of flying north and south with the seasons and stop and die?

Why do you, as a human, grow tired of what humans do?

youtube.com/watch?v=yXcmkSqAqTI

that is an extracurricular. Sports are extracurricular. Literally anything you do that isn't sitting around and shitposting on Sup Forums is an extracurricular.

The easiest way to correct it is to go to a 2 year community college/tech school. The entrance requirements are pretty non-existent and you can bust ass there to get a good GPA which a decent college may give you credit for, especially if that community college has a transfer degree for the college you want to get into.

>bust ass in high school
did that didnt work
>get all A's
did that didnt work
>participate in a few extracurriculars
school didnt have any
>study for SAT
did that didnt work
>go to a good college
no money so that didnt happen
>meet smart white girls
where?
>get cool job
define cool
>have wholesome family
cant meet a girl so hows that gonna happen

Your master plan is to work a job? Good goy.

Just like girls that grow up without a dad turn into huge retarded sluts, boys grow up into weird neurotic retards that don't know how to interact with people.

God help you if your dad dies/divorces.

this is what provider makes actually believe

Any body actually study for the SAT and do significantly better?
I just half assed studying so I learned the questions then learned grammar
I got 2180 the first time (before they changed to the current format) so I just said fuck it and stopped
I'm fine enough with where I'm at but I always wondered if I could do better if I actually studied like the asians do

>getting indoctrinated the entire way
as someone who still has modern high school in their memory, high school teachers are fucking terrible at imprinting their opinions on the current Generation (Gen Z) because they mostly have access to the internet so the teachers are not their source of information.

>"Mr. Shekelberg gave me an A in Shoah Studies!"
I'm not sure how this is supposed to counteract the fact that unless you want to be a fuck up you have to try to get all A's, and no that does not mean sucking teacher dick

>study for SAT
I agree the ACT is better, and you study by studying the material its on so you know it and then test strategies so you can actually do every question well.

>Put yourself into six figure debt to pay diversity studies professors and interest payments for (((banks)))
I actually agree here because most people are really fucking stupid and swamp themselves in debt by going to colleges they can't afford. I am of the opinion that if you can't afford the college, don't get a sufficient amount of financial aid, and its not an Ivy-tier school (very strict definition of Ivy-tier), then just go to your state school because you can get good opportunities in-state and if you are smart you can go to the honors program.

>If you're tall and come from a rich family. If not you get Stacy after she sleeps with her entire high school and half the college.
If you aren't retarded and have realistic standards then it isn't hard

>Only with good connections.
Unless you are a lazy shit that sits around and doesn't go to career fairs or the career office, meaning you won't get internships/co-ops/connections, then you should be able to get said connections

>If you're lucky.
If you can pick them well then its a lot less luck.

What if I don't want to attract white women but white 16 year old boys

>bust ass in highschool
suffer from any number of behavioural disorders that prohibit you from sitting in a room for 60 minutes at a time day in day out for 10 months of the year that could be learned in maybe a weekend with a good youtube video and some practical examples.

>extracurriculars
count for fuck all.

>study for SAT
idekwtfti

>go to a good college
encumber a lifetime of debt

>meet smart white girls
the ones you're thinking of aren't smart, they're sheep, and did good in school, and followed their programming like a Pavlovian pigeon.

>get a cool job
good luck.

>have wholesome family
right, well, unless you're making 60k a year pulling rabbits out of your ass, you family will be far from wholesome and subject to all of the above if not worse.

point is, boomers fucked up, went all "live for no tomorrow let's suck each other's dicks and drive expensive cars" and then they realized they wanted kids to molest, so they got with 18 year olds when they were 35. now they're still getting with 18 year olds. thing is it isn't all of them because it doesn't have to be, just enough to make a social indentation and program, this whole sugar daddy shit, it's caustic and viral. women always did it, and passed a certain point age is only a number. but, bruhhhh... so,

"bahhhh i want 140k a year to be a consultant" let jimmy work with illegals for 8 dollars an hour, h-he really needs this job anyway cause of that school stuff he's talking about that he does when he isn't working here 50 hours a week to stay alive.

Nah, it's rigged by Jew.s

It's easier to blame the Jews...

Literally no one studies for the SAT. It's just a meme. Those 'prep' classes are just scams to squeeze money out of retards. They don't improve your score. The whole damn thing might as well just be a straight-up IQ test.

> your parents didn't make you earn A's in high school, isn't it?

Did your parents ''make you do'' other stuff also, user? Tell us everything.

> t. graduated top of my class in high school

it's garbage because your conception of reality revolves around work and money

we're entitled to our opinions, but it's rigged by people who didn't work for what they have, and WANT more.

fuck off jew

Eat a clip of bullets my dude

>Life isn't rigged by Jews.
Sure it is, right from the bloody start.

6, 5, 2, 1, 4, 7, POWERGAP 3

fuck you Finland, and your highly functional and successful education system built out of nokias.

> highly functional and successful education system

The system has nothing to do with it. It was my drunken dad beating me every time I wasn't doing my homework. I want to share experiences with OP.

All that will get you is a generic meatgrinder corporate job and a prison house in the suburbs, followed shortly by divorce and the loss of your possessions and household.

We should be colonizing other planets by now, not this little mindset of "I'm too busy with my (tertiary, redundant) job, and my family" business.

>suffer from any number of behavioural disorders that prohibit you from sitting in a room for 60 minutes at a time day in day out for 10 months of the year that could be learned in maybe a weekend with a good youtube video and some practical examples.
Its better to learn from a teacher because they can hand it to you in parts easier to understand at a young age.
This assumes the teacher is competent, however.

>count for fuck all.
verifiably false, you are retarded if you actually believe they don't count. They definitely count more in some schools than others but having absolutely 0 extracurriculars is a big disadvantage.

>idekwtfti
test strategies

>encumber a lifetime of debt
go to a state uni

>the ones you're thinking of aren't smart, they're sheep, and did good in school, and followed their programming like a Pavlovian pigeon.
??? what did he mean by this

>good luck.
do internships faggot, the career office and career fairs exist for a reason

It's all a lie. You won't get into a good school because affirmative action means you are less worthy than browner people. You won't get a good job because the market is flooded with cheap imported labour. And good fucking luck marrying up some used up slut who was pounded throughout college and now is looking for a sugar daddy to divorce.

Drop out

>SAT prep
Refreshing the material and working with a tutor ABSOLUTELY helps you (tutors are expensive though). If you haven't done something in 2-3 years and then you have to take a test on it, won't you forget little things, make careless mistakes? SAT prep and a tutor is helping you refresh all the material you saw in 7th 8th 9th 10th grade that you probably forgot or are at least rusty with.

Please explain why in USA the student has to be up their neck in school debts.

> The Economist reported in June 2014 that U.S. student loan debt exceeded $1.2 trillion

Very few are naturally good at STEM. Majority just have grit, seek out tutors, etc. You gotta bust ass on another level. Most people are too lazy and just give up.

>test strategies
Go fuck yourself. The SAT is literally just a glorified IQ test. You can't prepare for it.

No. You know what college career fairs are?

Indeed. Just gotta go to a local CC and dominate. Some of their 2 year tech degrees are actually solid. Strive for A's and go from there.

>>bust ass in high school
>>get all A's
this only matters if the courses are good, and there were too many chinks and streetshitters taking them, plus the last year of high school my school had this massive firing/quitting of all the math teachers for some reason (they put some liberal dyke in charge and naturally she fucked everything up) so no more AP courses
>>participate in a few extracurriculars
only really matters for sports, and thats only if you're a freak of nature or a purebred field nigger.
>>study for SAT
>>go to a good college
depends a lot on the college, and degree you get.
>>meet smart white girls
a lot of college girls are pro-bernie or shillary snobs.
>>get cool job
no, get a job that YOU enjoy working, that you know you can do for most of your life and not get sick of. lots of high paying jobs are extremely stressful and you'll burn out within a decade or so
>>have wholesome family
with the modern woman, good chance you'll end up divorced paying brenden fraser dollars in alimony

I know plenty of loser rich jew kids who are lazy and don't do shit with their life and their family laughs at what losers they are. Nobody is giving a "connection" to a retard.

this

exactly what I said

sounds oddly familiar, but i had a tough time in high school due to (nearly fatal) medical considerations and was thrown out on the street during the height of the recession and have made less money per year than the median income of most latin american countries, with first world expenditures, in rat infested apartments.

>??? what did he mean by this
before this devolves to pure tinfoil, the mind can be influenced, by the simplest of things, however repetition, especially in regards to women and social behaviour works best. like open air cult shit.

I guess I'm just salty on the rest due to the above, extracurricular counting for nothing, maybe on an application they may have. building WWII plane engines from scratch, volunteering a museum at 14, leadership camps, survivalist camping, biathalon, charity events, chemistry club (i sucked at math,paradoxically, always found it to be a form of cognition suppressing hypnosis, detached from context, akin to daydreaming.)

that's what i thought it was, and ultimately, that's an insult to the intellect. "here's some questions our board is going to give you so that we may determine to everyone how smurrt you are, like us."

it should have some creative aspect, like a thesis or something, that would make sense instead of some nonsensical common core bullshit, pretty sure back in the day that's how it was along with how much you can "donate"

You can prepare for it by taking school seriously from grade K-11th, by reading books for run, by prepping for the SAT for a month or so before the exam.

get some pizza and some usury, also some slavery

to have connections and burn them...such a shame

If you qualify for Harvard and don't get in because you're white, you instead go to your flagship public state college and you're the top of the class. Your life isn't much different except you didn't go to Harvard and party with as many rich international kids.

Dat SC hunny absolutely slays the others.

You've been genetically selected and bred by the socialist, prussian education system to be a goldfish of a human being. You take orders, and do what you're told. You are a literal golem who works for the enslavement of humanity. The K-12 system exists solely to promote race mixing, pro-statist thinking, and atavism.

did this

top ranked engineer program in the nation

-23/hr meme tier job working nights as a lab tech

my brother makes just as much as me dealing cards and has more free time and zero debt. Fuck school it's a bunch of empty promises.

Nobody will give you TWO SHITS when are ladened down with a bunch of debt for an overpriced degree that literally isn't worth the paper it's printed on.

I burned my diploma