Emmanuel Bishop is an accomplished violin player

Emmanuel Bishop is an accomplished violin player.

He also has downs syndrome.

I'd like to see some of the alt-right faggots on this board do something as talented as this kid.

youtube.com/watch?v=zZUXIlYNtAA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/SaXU8_soOBQ?t=2m40s
youtube.com/watch?v=k8EJ_rISoaM&app=desktop
youtube.com/watch?v=bBIubgsfK8E
youtube.com/watch?v=rqsVCOFGv4Q
madelinestuartmodel.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

weird thing to bait with. take this to if you want to randomly pick on a downy

> accomplished violin player

kek

I'm fucking laughing at this

good on him, but he really retardized that song lmao

Imagine a tard on brainforce

I haven't watched the whole vid since my ears began to bleed, but nice for a downie. Guess I love retards now

I actually quite like downies desu. Worked at a camp in Canada for people with disabilities a couple of summers ago, and the downies were by far my favourites of all the disableds. They tend to be happy all the time and have a really cheeky sense of humour. All they want to do is play all day and have fun. They're like kids who never grow up - sure, they offer very little that's useful to society, but they can be nice to have around anyway. Being able to bring a smile to these guy's faces is pretty fulfilling desu.

well, I'm not a retard so I guess I automatically win.

Can tell you aren't from around these parts. Wrong board

kek
I thought he was a savant

>down syndrom creates acoustic autism

holy kek

call me cynical but you just feel bad for those guys
there is nothing redeemable about being disabled, except entertain you wich is fucked up

>autism
im worried you dont know what autism really means
not even the meme applies here

I'm not worried that you can't detect stupid shitposting because you are obviously retarded.

These fucking newfags I swear, reddit cancer ruining everything. Retards like you are online what women are in real life... taking the fun out of everything.

>47 chromosomes by this ID

So marry him then.

Hey, that's just the way it is. These guys aren't going to find the cure for cancer or write beautiful prose or anything like that, but it's not their fault that they were born with a disability. They just want to have fun, so it's nice to help them.

But has he watched every Stefan Molyneux video? Checkmate.

Guess he has a lot of spare time with all that free government money. Glad to see he used it for these pursuits instead of feces murals and public masturbation.

OP is also confirmed faggot.

holy shit you are the literal definition of autism
>german
>nazi
>mysoginistic (like actually misogynistic, not some "hugh mongus" tier feminist shit)

you cant possibly get edgier
fucking lmao grow up kid

Here's some actual rage:

youtu.be/SaXU8_soOBQ?t=2m40s

Fuck off kike.
See that website in your address bar, top of your screen, see how it doesn't contained the words "reedit" or "blacked"?... Yea, think about where you are kiddo, *steps into the shadows* or else...*teleports away

WTF is wrong with you you stupid fuckhead?
Its a great thing such a lad has achieved so much.
Its fucking (((YOU))) that only sees something wrong with it, like he doesn't deserve praise because of his health.

In Fact its because you're such a Leftist cocksucker that the only thing you see is a white man succeeding and not just in the field of music, but also conquering a genetic curse.

GO FUCK YOURSELF YOU DEMOCRAT VOTING, TESTICLE SUCKING FUCKING NIGGER SCUMBAG. WHEN THE DAY OF ROPE COMES MR BISHOP WILL BE PLAYING VIOLIN FOR YOU CUNT

>violin
>talent

i learnt that shit in 6 months

Lies. You can't even afford a violin.

A real talent.

Without even attempting to do so I have achieved a state of Fourty Six (46) chromosomes.

Check.
Mate.

sure kid

I almost choked on a handful of gummy bears

We aren't anti-downs syndrome. Good on him.

>1 chromosome has been deposited into your DNA strand

youtube.com/watch?v=k8EJ_rISoaM&app=desktop

>Playing as Ireland in CK2

ishygdadt

my eyes started to hurt about two minutes in
and i wasnt looking at the video

he looks fine, marry him

I still wouldn't fault a family for wanting to abort a fetus before a certain development threshold if they knew it had Downs. What that threshold is can be debated, but after s certain period of development there should be serious circumstances that endanger the mother's life in order to justify abortion at that point.

sounds horrible

Well shit, why don't you go trade places with him?

>"something as meaningless as the chromosome count"

my ck2 game goin good.

It is awesome that he has found a purpose and enjoys playing the violin but he obviously has more time on his hands than the average person. Also, he doesn't have to hold down a job or support himself financially so he can basically just practice all day.

you're the autist. it's fucking leftists pushing these freaks into doing things they're not supposed to be doing. this dude belongs in a sealed off room, not infornt of an audience making an ass of himself.

not the rule.

Good for him. But how is playing violin going to save the white race? That's all I'm concerned with.

holy fucking shit how cancerous is this fucking place
its literally Sup Forums without the gay shit but whats worse is that you people say this shit unironically

fucking autism galore

its too late for you to grow up, fucking kill yourself

You MTV poofter cunt. Music is meant to be listened too, not looked at. You must be a fucking coon, who thinks music is watching a Bonobo shaking its shitty tapeworm infested arse up and down next to a crack dealer.
Get the fuck away from me you smelly black cunt.

Wow he's really got that down

get fucked you faggot. you probably have a freak like this in your family, that's why you got your panties in a twist over it. also, this is what's considered top-grade music in australia:

youtube.com/watch?v=bBIubgsfK8E

it's not wonder you can't tell the difference between a pile of shit and art.

>I'd like to see some of the alt-right faggots on this board do something as talented as this kid
He couldn't get Donald Trump elected if he tried.

yeah nah you get fucked.
You're only thinking about my panties because you're obsessed what a real white mans cocks looks like, rather than the diseased needle like rape sticks you niggers cover with a blade of grass and call cultural dress.

At least we let our abo shanties burn to the ground if they start a petrol fire, you silly cunts try to put them out like 4 sheets of corrugated iron is worth saving!
Who's the real retard here?

youtube.com/watch?v=rqsVCOFGv4Q

>At least we let our abo shanties burn to the ground if they start a petrol fire, you silly cunts try to put them out like 4 sheets of corrugated iron is worth saving!
i can't argue with that one m8.

He's still producing something more worthy than what you did by producing this thread

>I'd like to see some of the alt-right faggots on this board do something as talented as this kid.

like tie my shoes?

Btw, here is a famous Model from Australia.

She's potato as fuck, not just from Brisbane.

madelinestuartmodel.com/

not gonna lie, might give her a tapping after a few.

Fuck off. bong! For even smelling of talent, an Indian self appointed talent manager kept coming at me nonstop. I hope all you fucks and all your pets die.

The only talent worth pursuing is cleansing the world of commonwealth slime.

Those few better be 44 Gallon drums. Hearing her talk needs unhealthy amounts of alcohol to handle.

Kid wouldn't be alive if his mother was some lefty bitch who wanted the "ideal" family

9/10 in bongistan desu