Will Mr. Trump end this madness?

Will Mr. Trump end this madness?

I would rather they torch the money versus hand it out to the feral pack of darkies.

You are stupid, back then, war was a game of numbers. An army could lose a hundred aircraft in a week and it would be normal so they would obviously mass produced aircraft. Today, having even a single aircraft shot down is a big deal so we have a lot less of them. All of these are just remnants of the past.

Uh, yeah we did.

Food stamps just breeds more welfare recieptants.

So yeah, I'm glad we didn't spend as much on food stamps as we already have, in fact we should cut it back to zero.

If you cannot feed the damn kids don't fucking have any. If we keep allowing this we are just handing over our nation to other races.

>back then
Those are mostly B-52s. The era of which you speak was over a decade before then.

it was more because the militaro-industrial complex buyed the americans elections and presidents for 20 years to fuel big corporations with overpriced contracts with US army payed by the fellow citizens

Korea was like that too. Just look at the kill count of Soviet and American pilots.

If you want more of something you subsidize it
>we want more planes so we buy them
>we want less poor people so we pay them
this makes sense

Research on the military allowed you to shitpost on a shitty Chinese imageboard you Portugese rape baby

nigger/dumb ideologue-tier thinking. poorer people breed more, you give them money to neuter them

>give money to Toquisha and her 4 brown screaming brats
>said brats amount to nothing or become active detriments
>we gain literally nothing
Or
>a badass bomber to defend our interests

Haha Nawh man. We should stop feeding populations that can't fend for themselves because it doesn't do anything but create leeches
>please don't feed the birds
>liberals don't understand why

Instead of handing over free money to nigs, why not have them work in factories constructing military ordnance for a paycheck?

You mean start World War 3 by putting the planes to work?

>buyed

Propaganda disregarded.

cant be alive to eat without a strong military

Apparently America lets more planes rot in the dessert than most countries have in their airforce.

>invest in military hardware
>factories have to hire people
>people have a job
>people have an income
>people can buy food
>increase national security by increasing military power

>invest in food stamp program
>give money to people
>they buy food
>no other gain had

>you give them money to neuter them
Litterally the opposite happens.

No wonder the UK is so fucked. You cunts are actually retarded. First you let the English language devolve into unintelligible chav speak, now this.

When Trump gets all of them to fly border patrol missions and bomb ISIS

Yes, he will btfo all illegal aliens, sp nignogs can start working instead of leeching welfare

Some exceptions exist.
A friend of mine had two kids and his wife died of pneumonia, in her thirties.
He can work more, pay more for child care, and never be a parent OR he can work a little less, and actually raise his kids thanks to food stamps. I don't think he should be punished (more) because his wife died.
I'm picking up what you are putting down, but exceptions always exist.

What are those? B-52's? Each B-52 costs about $84million with today's price (originally $14 million)

744 were built, so the rough estimation of how much were bought/made comes to around $60 billion over 50 years.. Quick math calculation, and research, so I'm probably out by a few billion

>food stamps cost the U.S $74.1 billion in 2014

How about using that money for the American people instead of faggot corporations who have 0 allegiences

>implying the food industry doesn't provide magnitudes more jobs than the department of defense

Food companies that provide jobs also gain from the foodstamp program.

>wasted
You mean recycled, because the reason Davis-Monthan AFB is in the desert is to keep the parts preserved so they can be recycled.
But lefties hate green things like metal recycling. They'd rather we feed niggers and increase our carbon footprint :^)

Why not just tax us less and allow the wealth to stay with people in the first place?

The most efficient way to save money and reinvest it is to not take it away if the fucking first place.

It's used for parts and actually saves money....
However.
To answer OP, trump said "the military will get what they want, not what the industry says"
Some of these military plane parts are made in 50 different congressional districts JUST SO THOSE CONGRESSMEMBERS can never vote against it because the jobs in their area all support it. This is by Corporate design.
Another example is the military wanted to close a base in the Midwest (forget where) because it was unneeded and no one was invading the Midwest, but congress stopped them.
I hope this makes it clearer what trump means when he says "The military will get what they want not what...."

Was that last panel really necessary

I'm fine with that, the fag I replied to said he would rather waste all the money

>butthurt anti-capitalist

kill yourself

>Those are mostly B52s
Which were all built before and during Vietnam. Have you seen the losses B52 crews suffered during that was? His point stands.

the Americans were to stupid to listen when they had the chance

thoughtpolice detected

It's not a waste if it is used to deter WW3.....and bomb the shit outta sandniggers.

Entitlements account for over 60% of discretionary spending

building planes to bomb the shit out of russians sounds like a better idea.

i read you

But i honestly dont think we can build the world around the principle of "what if"

I am all for "no welfare for non-natives(=non whites)" but for some reason this is considered racist

Because "faggot corporations" employ nobody.

wasteful spending, every person in the military is a fucking welfare queen too. bunch of uneducated trash who aren't capable of producing or providing an actual valuable service. WELFARE.

I surely hope there aren't any sandstorms in that desert if they're there for retirement
Also
Remember when he was alive?
Me neither

needs a smuggie

>ugh! why do they waste money on military spending? we've never even used that stuff

>all of those jets took thousands of thousands of jobs to manufacture, everything from the paperwork surrounding their construction and maintenance, designing them, acquiring the resources to build them, securing the fuel to run them, construction both the airfield itself and the locations they were con structured, people to actually fly and maintain them
>not to mention all the people they can protect from high up above

vs food stamp
>hey the government gave us enough money for some really poor ghetto food for the week
>lets sit in the dirt and argue for a bit, occasionally sexually assaulting one another out of boredom

>I surely hope there aren't any sandstorms in that desert if they're there for retirement

Sandstorms don't break aluminum down. Moisture does.

All paid for by TAX PAYERS, not ingenuity or to trade with foreign countries.

They are subsidized jobs you fucking idiot. It's like how Obama took 40 billion from the American people to give to Israel, to turn around and spend it on these very same people. They are subsidized workers that do nothing for us.

as the most powerful and advanced country, we should naturally keep using the same old planes forever. really made me think!

No you ignored the point. I won't allow you to ignore the point.

Niggers should die.

Instead of giving it to niggers. Read nigga

wtf i hate deterrence and military strategy now!

What do you think happens to that tax payer money?

As long as the system is run by and for Americans it gets used on necessities, part of it is preserved for wealth and the rest either returns back into the government to once again be redistributed or is sent one to other Americans in return for goods and services.

You're dumb, you don't get an equal ROI with a massive levy and then getting 30% back goddamn you are STUPID. Is it not obvious to you or something? Why are you even posting if you're this dumb.

Dude we know it's the tax system, why would you write tax payers in all caps like you've got breaking news?

We pay for systems, these systems provide for the nation in various ways. this is how it works. When we don't like it: We riot.

I mean, that's about as succinct I can be here for someone who clearly doesn't understand the mechanisms behind it.

I'm saying, that a bunch of shitty aircraft sitting in Kingman or wherever that is is not "providing for the nation" as you put it. I see 0 ROI on any military spending, that's a fact.

That's the bone yard you fucking hue. Jesus you're just as bad as leafs sometimes. It's where planes go to be used for parts or scrap metal, it's a giant recycling / storage facility. I FUCKING CAN'T STAND THE STUPIDITY GOD DAMN IT STOP SHITPOSTING THIS SAME IMAGE OF THE BONEYARD SAYING IT'S WASTEFUL HOLY SHIT

It is wasteful. It's all a bunch of shit aircraft we never needed in the first place, sitting there taking up space doing nothing, providing us nothing, all paid for by the US tax payer so the government could prop up a major washington lobby. I fly airplanes for a fucking living that actually bring money into the economy.

leave him alone. most americans cant speak a second language and the ones that can are hispanics. dont be a grammar cuck

>spend it on the american people
>spend it all
>american people want more
or the current state
>spend it on military and big corporations
>degenerate gibs me dats die of hunger
i like what we have going right now

The majority of welfare recipients are white and most fraud is committed by whites

cuck

Both are subsidies for American industry

Those double digit towers of yours were great for airline economy.

You're right.

Everybody who isn't working is a degenerate? It's their fault there aren't enough jobs for everybody? It's their fault if they're on disability? It's their fault if they were born to a single parent family in some shit hole?

The problem with people like you is that you for once in your life, with your shitty job actually believe you're better than somebody.

Food stamps, disability, unemployment does not create incentive for laziness in the way you want to believe. You're fed a bunch of bullshit.

You're not thinking long term. There will be a day, when your job is done so efficiently or with new technology that you're not required. In fact, many jobs will be completely removed and we will have just as many people. In theory, we reach a point where everybody who controls the means of production has the option to replace workers and if you've learned anything the last 100 years it's that they can't wait. Your job, your kids jobs will be gone and those nets you didn't want because "people are just so lazy!" wont be there for you. That's where society is moving and we're either going to get there the right way or the wrong way. The ultimate irony of Trump's election is that you have one half of poor white trash voting for him to bring their SHIT manufacturing jobs back and another half looking at them struggling and saying that they don't deserve help. Or do they only not deserve help if they're black?

I have an MBA, I work for a unionized airline and I know goddamn well there's a war on labor in this country and you don 't think you're part of it until it's too late.

>Pay for a plane, get a plane.
>Pay for welfare and turn perfectly good food into shit with no labor to show for it

"HURR DERP! MORE WELFARE!"

Pending transaction that hits tomorrow. Here's how much I give a fuck what you say. This is just wait I take home at my airline job. I make as much on the CME Globex. Enjoy being poor really, I fight for idiots like you all the time but I guess I'm a 'cuck'

We do waste money on food stamps though

THATS all you are getting!? No wonder that bloke flew into a mountain.

What about non-white people born in Denmark?

You live in Australia, multiply that by 1.7 to adjust for exchange and PPP you stupid monkey. I make a lot more than the guy who flew into a mountain.

>t. a basement dweller who doesn't want to work

Except I take home over 250k a year between my airline job and the mercantile. Nice try.

>nation built on war and conflict
>literally NOTHING without its armipotence
>trillion$ siphoned into the pockets of warmongers
>can't even make a spork, unless it can kill someone

Monkey flies for free and doesnt pay taxes moron. Plus hes helping get us the scriptures.

yet you're complaining about a government not doing enough for you

you should allhu akbar that plane you get on

I'm not complaining about what the government does for me you fucking idiot. I doubt you've read a book in your adult life that wasn't suggested by somebody who cons you into thinking you have it made making 50K a year when you should be making 85-90+. Show me where I said the government needs to do more for ME personally? You can't even fucking read you barely literate retard. I legitimatly wouldn't trust you to flip my hamburgers. I'd still advocate you're paid 12-13/hr for it though.

He'll end it once the rest of NATO pays its fucking 2%

How? He's saying the point is the irony that she's writing an anti-capitalist message. The joke should've been apparent with the first 3 frames. The last frame just reeks of reddit lowest common denominator bullshit.

Like laughing at one's own joke, you need to explain everything to people on Sup Forums because they are stupid serfs.

>I doubt you've read a book in your adult life that wasn't suggested by somebody who cons you into thinking you have it made making 50K

not only is that the dumbest fucking thing i've heard, you also sound insecure as fuck.

my post was perfectly typed, you're just made someone isn't taking your shit.

no one is impressed mister "airline man"
no go ask mommy to make you some chicken tendies

How soon before commercial air is just a drone with no pilot required?

> invest money in industry
> jobs are created and people work
> economy becomes stronger and money eventually flows to government
vs
> give money away for welfare
> people sit on their ass all do not working and breed future welfare queens
> economy degrades
Hmmm which one should be done

you're fucking stupid

uh oh i misspelled mad
are you going to make that your sole argument against me now?

Not for a long while. Human interaction is critical even in the most automated fly-by-wire aircraft, because no computer system is faultless. Systems fail whether it's related to stab trim, autothrottles, etc etc. Drones crash at a rate 3x higher than general aviation, which has an accident rate hundreds and hundreds of times higher than part 121 (airline operations) flying.

>expecting pea brained Brazilian monkeys to understand logic and reason

lmao good luck

And they wonder why people don't take them seriously. Just a few minutes on here and you realize you're scraping the bottom of the barrel on both sides.

National defense is in the Constitution, breeding worthless spics and niggers isn't.

Yep. That's what they do when they don't have an argument.

This. Technology and science always moves at the fastest pace whenever there is a war. At least that has always been the case for Europeans

Any questions?

The military industrial complex is the true redpill but Sup Forums never talks about. They're happy sucking their dick just cause the dems/liberals/boogeyman of the month against it.

>what is metal fatigue?
Aircraft have a serviceable life beginning at the point their parts are manufactured.

Would you prefer that some desert somewhere in Nevada has some planes in it, or would you prefer dozens of large passenger aircraft going down every year?

Those are preserved in case we need to retrofit the air frames to mission ready status in little time. Nice try hue hue.

>retrofit the airframes
no fuckhead, the airframes are toast. they're sitting there because they've outlasted their service life.

the point is to keep them there for scrap, so if a production plane needs some part it can easily be taken off of a scrapped plane

BAN ASSAULT OUTDATED SCRAPHEAP PLANES

Those bombers put thousands of Americans into work, the money didn't just "disappear"

Food stamps are worse than money wasted. Feeding bears turns them into retards and the same principle applies with humans.

Half my family is made up of unionized defense industry workers. They're lazy overpaid fuckers but nobody cares because the costs as passed on to the taxpayers.