America how could you elect such ignorant xenophobic racist sexist son of a bitch that is Donald Trump

America how could you elect such ignorant xenophobic racist sexist son of a bitch that is Donald Trump
The rest of the world is laughing at you

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=35tGM-Tsahk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Like we give a fuck what brown foreigners think of us.

Because we could.

Brown foreigners are half your population. Sleep with one eye open, m8

bullshit
electing trump was a bald move, usa. I envy you. I would really like seeing somebody making Germany great again.

Brazil has 70% of its population as White racist faggot

how fucking new are you?, keep lurking

If anyone like that got elected on Germany it would Look like WW2 again

>Brazil has 70% of its population as White racist faggot
>brazilians
>white
I don't think anyone considers the rape babies of a bunch of spaniards and indian niggers to be white

8-1

*fingers crossed*

Germany is lost, come to America germanbro, be part of our greatness

This offends me as a vegan transgender hipster Native-American-Indo-Chinese hybrid alien agnostic-atheist German engineer who vapes fairtrade organic decaffeinated compressed and hydrated extra-protein soy breast milk on the regular and does Hindi Kama Sutra naked crossfit yoga 5 times per week. I'm also a nonbinary trigender genderqueer male feminist and identify myself as a pastafarian pansexual genderfluid Apache helicopter dog of mega multi alpha beta gamma delta omega combo god of hyper death who's in a polygamous polyamorous relationship to the chihuahua which helped me cross the border of Mexico because it hates Donald Trump. My dog also walks me to the park and doggy styles me, if you find that weird you're an ignorant arrogant homophobic gender-assuming globaphobic bloodthirsty gun-loving cisgender pansexual bestial sexist racist incestuous white-previlege misogynistic biased objectified raped privileged Nazi slave owner terrorist lesbian.

0/10 bait

Saged and commandeered

Time to stop falling for this shit, anons

Brazil is a joke

DON'T GIVE THESE FAGGOTS A SINGLE (YOU)

fuck off

youtube.com/watch?v=35tGM-Tsahk

Kek

DO NOT FALL FOR BAIT ANONS

"SAGE" IN OPTIONS FIELD

Cala a boca macaco

The rest of the world is laughing because they have a flicker of hope. The Cowboys will be riding into town soon.

Makes Euros happy.

>electing trump was a toupee move, usa...

kek

>The rest of the world is laughing at you
America don't care about the rest of the world

Trump is a family man.

For now.