ITT: We post/ discuss battles where a large army got absolutely BTFOed by a much smaller, opposing force...

ITT: We post/ discuss battles where a large army got absolutely BTFOed by a much smaller, opposing force. (Preferably Europeans vs. niggers)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Rorke's_Drift
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Atomic_bombings_of_Hiroshima_and_Nagasaki
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Agincourt
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Crécy
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Cochin_(1504)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Omdurman
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Montgisard
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Mirbat
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Atomic_bombings_of_Hiroshima_and_Nagasaki

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Agincourt

magellan and his crew fighting islanders is a bretty gud one

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Crécy

Sup Forums hivemind

Europeans vs. niggers

>KEK

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Cochin_(1504)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Omdurman

my all time favourite siege

Girls v Good Ol' Boys

how can it be hivemind when there's literally several minutes between the posts, do you have autism?

probably undiagnosed ass burgers 2bh

Operation Cottage sees an infinite k:d ratio

To be fair, you would find tons of more battles from polish history where the swedes absolutely mangled them, so if this was some pun about swedes being bad at warfare historically, its not accurate. If its a pun that theyre niggers then, i have some bad news for you regarding the racial composition of the US.

But i nominate the battle of Tours and the battle of vienna for most glorious battles in european history where the unwashed hordes were repelled.

Battle of Alesia in the Gallic Wars.

Based Duarte Pacheco Pereira.

;_;7 \ ;_;

And later he got killed by a tank shell. Such is life.

delet

Better to die a glorious death then shitting in a diaper as an old fuck.

ZULUS ATTACK
FIGHT BACK TO BACK

the result is amazing but initial strenght is equal, you have to have more impresive battles for sure frogbro

>ywn be a german mg42 gunner and mow down soviet untermensch by the hundreds

Bonjour Pierre. :^)

Totally BTFO

Qing China was really a joke

Reminds me of how I have to finish a Japan game in Vicky2.

Underrated

GOAT, YANKS GET BTFO BY NO-ONE

Missing from the list is the Awoo Corp

Even moreso when the enemy is whacked of their faces on Opium

Germans pulled all sorts of crazy shit during the war. Their pranks were also p. funny.

My favourite prank was in 1944 when a german train in Finland stopped at the trainstation of Rovaniemi. Figuring that this was a good moment for the men to stretch their legs, the german officer stepped out and yelled "smoke away"

the train was filled with waffen-ss

Mexican victory, but damn...

Get fucked spaniards

>post battles where people with guns killed people without guns because I am an insecure bitch that has nothing better to feel good about

White people, ladies and gentlemen. :)

USA! USA! USA!

SHOW THEM NO MERCY AND FIRE AT WILL!
KILL OR BE KILLED!

You can even beat yourselves

>gets killed by a man with the name of a fish

this war is full of them

"As a thanks for NOT demonstrating a brotherhood of arms".

It could have been brothers to the end...

for me this one is the most impressive, I don't know how can anyone willingly be a muslim after something like this, I mean if entire world became islamic a thousand years ago I wouldn't be surprised if cars would still not be invented

Looks like some butthurt beaner edited the wiki
It was actually a Tactical Mexican vicyory and Strategic French victory as the Mexicans took the field but the French action successfully diverted the spics from an important convoy which was the main objective

literally how?

Fuck off back home, tech support.

What, no casualty counts? No accounts of any of the battles?

>In early August 1942, a Brandenburger unit of 62 Baltic and Sudeten Germans led by Adrian von Fölkersam penetrated farther into enemy territory than any other German unit. They had been ordered to seize and secure the vital Maikop oilfields. Disguised as men of the dreaded Soviet security police, the NKVD, and driving Soviet trucks, Fölkersam's unit passed through the Soviet front lines and moved deep into hostile territory. The Brandenburgers ran into a large group of Red Army deserters fleeing from the front. Fölkersam saw an opportunity to use them to the unit's advantage. By persuading them to return to the Soviet cause, he was able to join with them and move almost at will through the Russian lines.

>Operating under the false identity of NKVD Major Truchin, based in Stalingrad, Fölkersam explained his role in recovering the deserters to the Soviet commander in charge of Maikop's defences. The commander not only believed Fölkersam, but the next day gave him a personal tour of the city's defenses. By August 8, the German spearheads were only 12 miles away and the Brandenburgers made their move. Using grenades to simulate an artillery attack, they knocked out the military communications centre for the city. Fölkersam then went to the Russian defenders and told them that a withdrawal was taking place. Having seen Fölkersam with their commander and lacking any communications to rebut or confirm his statement, the Soviets began to evacuate Maikop. The German spearhead entered the city without a fight on August 9, 1942.

Spain BTFO
>Spain BTFO
Spain BTFO
>Spain BTFO
Spain BTFO
>Spain BTFO
Spain BTFO
>Spain BTFO

Thanks France, been meaning to make an image like that for a while.
Gonna include this chimpout?

Battle of Montgisard: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Montgisard

Christian crusaders, led my King Baldwin IV who was only 16 and suffering terribly from his leprosy, outnumbered 2-1, defeated the great Saladin. The muslims would not be able to enter the Kingdom of Jerusalem for another 20 years.

Protip: I'm not a Brit.

you americans are so pathetic lol
>im so proud of winning a war after betraying spain

wow, you were so brave having 9 times more men and a bigger navy

>77 dead
>54 captured
>15 dead from disease
>49 killed

wew, nice ''history'' america. Really a shame that we helped you in your indepence war, probably the worst mistake we have ever done

the only ones that actually had balls against us
were the portuguese and because they are iberians too.

>Cherry picking a dozen defeats from a centuries long military history that controlled the world until 1945

No "Emu war" yet?

your empire was weak
your country was weak
stop making excuses
admit being BTFO'd

>the only ones that actually had balls against us were the portuguese and because they are iberians too.
Based Manolo.

enjoy your siesta you lazy nigger. you will never be relevant again

>16 Year old ravaged by leprosy leads an army to battle and even fights among them
that's pretty badass

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Mirbat

We waited on the eastern side of lake Laatokka for two years for the germans to link up with us. They never did and then we watched it all crumble down before our eyes.

We did our part, Germany dropped the ball and we just quit the game while we still could. Finnish fighters were already intercepting (but not shooting) allied bomber formations skirting the Gulf of Finland (because Finland was only at war with comintern) and finnish guvna wasnt sure if the cease-fire between them and allieds would last any longer.

They had much more defeats than just those desu
Also they only controlled the third world, and only from the 1860s to the 1910s
Britain has an okay history, don't get me wrong, but it's crazy how overrated by uneducated American it is

Fucking madmen

>your empire was weak
>your country was weak

No shit, the Spain you fought was a ghost
Spain died at Rocroi in 1643 and was buried by Napoleon in 1808
All you did in 1898 was piss on its tombstone

enjoy getting reconquered by our sons in 3 more decades, enjoy talking spanish and enjoy getting robbed and stabbed by a nigger

>your empire was weak
our empire lasted 400 years, we will see how much your ''empire'' lasts
>your country was weak
we have the highest winratio in wars of europe

napoleon ate spanish cock like every french always did