Well, cucks, you have five seconds to explain why the hell you aren't an Ancap, or an anarchist in general

Well, cucks, you have five seconds to explain why the hell you aren't an Ancap, or an anarchist in general.

I'm over the age of 15

Not an argument.

If you were over the age or 15, you'd think critically and realize how good ancapism is

Because I'm too lazy to care.

Lame

Libertarian master race reporting in.2020 is gonna be the one!

DUDE DONT TREAD ON ME LMAO

Because a minimal state is good and I don't want to be gunned down by niggers.

i'm not autistic.

a am i being detained?

I enjoy having cops fight niggers instead of me.

Not as lame as the absence of roads

A power vacuum will inevitably be filled.

You wouldn't need roads since your life would be completely different. You would be growing your crops while prepping your horse for the next punitive expedition against the neighbouring tribe.

and (((you))) wouldn't be shitposting on Sup Forums

I want sex dolls and animu desu senpai ancap can't provide hedonistic comforts like that

I actually respect and like a lot of things about ancap, but there is a reason why we need govt and that is to enforce contracts

This.

All for Minarchism.

because you shouldn't be able to justify wanton destruction

Well technically you already live in an ancap society, except you are part of a community program whose contract you were forced to sign at birth.

roads

All of these morons "muh roads"
P R I V A T I Z A T I O N

i have a brain

mcroads

I am a NatCap

but we are, and is shit.

The whole way primitive stateless societies economies worked was through gifts/counter-gifts, which would imply a system of contracts of sort.

>takin control of something
>don't mind me, just an anarchist taking control

This is pathetic. There hasn't been a single serious post in this thread. And then you have, for God knows what reason, a faggot posting pictures of Holocaust victims.

what do you mean by this?

Back to the oven, kike

this is the only reason I want to see the destructive trumps/wilders win.

>govt to enforce contracts
Just have private companies do that and ignore anyone not going through the companies. The best and most secure company would be used most often.

Is that a body building show? Theyre shredded.

No
Because minarchy is the way to go.

What were they

>There hasn't been a single serious post in this thread.

Most people understand the need for government and also understand the inherent absurdity of maintaining a capitalist system without government.

>hinges entirely on the presumption that everyone will care about muh NAP and have the exact same definitions of aggression and what constitutes legitimate self-defence and anyone will be able to work out who is the initiator of force and who is the defendant in any confrontation

Ok here is one

Who is going to enforce contracts in a society based around marketing and contracts?

Who is going to enforce the justice system?

AnCap would most likely lead to a corporate government scheme.

>creditors pool money
>buy up resources like water
>create monopoly
>hire mercs to protect assets
>use mercs to kills enemies
>creditors become government via force
>people live in terror of plutocratic authoritarian military

>99999999
was
">JILL STEIN 2020"
">BAN ALL ANIME"

There also isn't a serious ideology.

Why the fuck do my threads always turn into autism threads?

I like having roads and not being in gulag

But I do hold anarchist syndicalism views

Private courts and security forces. Private services tend to be far better than public, and justice systems are no different.

Because I'd rather try and fix a corrupt system than live in the background setting of a Mad Max film.

Is it seriously so hard to imagine that the state is just incompetent rather than actively out to get you?

>liberals brought slaves to United States

k den

At least you're an anarchist, bud

because wanting to destroy a system that is working (yes it is you faggot)
anarchism is every man for himself, little kids like you form groups that like the idea but would never survive in a true anarchist nation.

kill yourself also

you are under 14

Sieg heil

Statistfag confirmed
Also
>Confusing anarchism for chaos

>>Confusing anarchism for chaos

There are already countries where you have to pay the police to uphold the law or not.

>private courts
>justice systems are no different

Explain how that would work.