Are you ready, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=izSjEQ84OwQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Y-no...

>Moss Pawn and gun here with another episode of gun gripes

but Sup Forums is the Dumbledore's Army

And who the fuck is this?

who the fuck is autistic enough to take a movie this seriously to the point where you'd join this mythical movement?

Who is this and why should I care?

i'd rather join voldemort and fuck shit up
i'd rather fuck the mockingjay then cook her flesh
i'd be a sith and kill commie jedis

Following the mockingjay is apparently equivalent with fighting to end your country's democratic process for the sake of the reelection of George Shrubya Bush in a pantsuit.
Also, the sith seem pretty ok anyway. All of the jedi badassery, none of the celibacy. I'd be on-board with that.

Too late. All the wizards in the world are already here.

>if you can't tell the difference between a fantasy world and reality.

>daily reminder the hunger Games ends with the rebels bombing fleeing civilians and blaming it on president Snow who was attempting to shelter them.

I thought George Carlin died a couple of years ago.

Gandalf had the best wisdoms

youtube.com/watch?v=izSjEQ84OwQ

fpbp

Regressives...

>Sup Forums is not one person
>Sup Forums is a board of peace
>Sup Forums is satire
>saged and hidden

Putin is Snape

You know, if not for the rebels, the Empire actually has a pretty stable system.

I mean really, what would they actually do when they control the universe and have it in a state of total equilibrium?

The force was fucky shit though the sith and jedi needed to exist. The Skywalker bloodline is designed to balance the force. That's why anakin went dark, Luke went light, then the Muslim that's supposedly Leias son went evil

rip

>He's an elderly male who lives his life fantasizing about young adult novels.

>Implying katniss wasn't us
Knows the rebels were evil, knows snow was evil

Normal milenial women and numales

>that feel when you use a forbidden spell but its cool cuz its a bud blood

Mud blood*

>he wouldn't side with the Empire

Fuck off Mudblood nigger

>if you live in a fantasy world...
>nows the time to get your ass kicked

$whois

Lost count of how many times I've post this but
>Americanised fag

>Dumbledore's army
Group of cucks lead by an old ass hole who are too scared to actually fight the powers that be

>Mockingjay
Group of rebels lead by a would-be tyrant

>fighting back against the empire
In both Canon and legends the fall of the empire leads to the destruction of any order in the galaxy

George died within like 2 months of Obamas first term in office.

In all honestly he'd have been a proverbial gold mine with the material the 8 years of the Obama admin and this election has been

>niggas gonna nigga
>wookiees gonna wook

Fight against the Empire? What does he think I'm some commie shit skin? Fuck the rebels.

In the defense of Katniss she ultimately makes the right choice and kills said would be tyrant

>Obtains political philosophy from children's books and movies.

The left in a nutshell

I wonder if this guy realizes that Dumbledore's Army was founded to revolt against the anti-self defense and PC culture imposed by the government?

fix'd

That was pre-fucking-rich J.K Rowlings writing, after she got rich the evil government turned into nazi's for no reason

>normal humans can be great wizards (like Harry's mum or Hermione) with basically no greater effort than a magic person
>some magic people still somehow think they're better for some reason

I don't get the Wizarding World.

Underrated

I support all oppressed people and their struggles around the world, just over 70 years ago we were oppressed by Denmark, now we're free and better than Denmark has ever been.

To the Syrians, Palestinians, Irish, native Americans, Tibetans, Maoris, Aboriginals and other oppressed people of the world, we stand with you.

Carlin would have fellated Obama hard. He'd had said for 8 years "give the guy a fucking break! He's the first black president, of course the evil Republicans wouldn't let him do anything!"

Carlin was more libcucky than you would think on first glance.

based updside down america comin through

Government was a lot more sympathetic in the first two books when they were literally paying her to write them, turn begins in book 3, beginning of success, no longer getting fat government grant to write.

>2003 and 2005

I assume Rowling was expressing her displeasure with the Labor government and GW Bush. The Wizarding World was at peace while Thatcher was PM and went to shit again when she was forced out per the HP timeline.

Dont worry about the wizarding world.

You just worry about your little canadian cuck world

It's just that jk Rowling isn't that great of an author. Look into how bad she is with math, can't even make dates in her book line up