Gun nuts - what is wrong with you?

Gun nuts - what is wrong with you?

If we banned guns there would be far less violence on our streets, in our schools, and in our society at large.

Why the hell do you oppose that?

Other urls found in this thread:

cdc.gov/tobacco/data_statistics/fact_sheets/health_effects/tobacco_related_mortality/index.htm
vox.com/2016/4/21/11451378/smug-american-liberalism
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>It's a "le bait" episode

>inb4 200 replys

>there would be far less

There would be less gun violence but overall violent crime would remain the same, it would make no difference at all as far as crime is concerned

Why don't we ban niggers, muslims and spics?

That would drop the murder rate by over 50%

This is not bait. You thinking so just shows how out of touch you are with mainstream American society (who, btw, oppose ALL gun ownership).

This is categorically false.

Less gun ownership = less crime.

More gun ownership= MORE crime.

This is not a "debate", this is FACTS. Do your research.

LIBS OWNED

[citation needed]

Well that convinced me. #imwithher now. Where do I turn in all these murder tools?

The government does not have the ability to ban anything. And even if it did, rendering law-abiding citizens defenseless would cause violent crime to skyrocket.

>pulling shit outta your ass
It's been beat to death more armed citizens equals less crime overall
You
Can
Not
Recover

Because I don't trust the (((government))) to take care of me, therefore I must do it myself
Like any self respecting man would

Huh?
Your local psychiatric ward. I'm sure your'e already familiar.
That's why the government has already banned marijuana, etc. Right? Idiot libshit.

>Shall not be infringed

That being said, I enjoy my Yugoslavian Mauser.

Exactly just look at Mexico and it's gun restrictions, it can't fail!

If it's so mainstream to oppose gun ownership, why are there more guns than people in the US, and why is the NRA so big?

>Mauser
Get a real gun bitch boi

Banning niggers would achieve the same

You stupid cucks already proved you're out of touch with "mainstream" America with your Jewish propaganda. Get out of your bubble.

>mainstream American society

this no longer works after the election

no, busing in millions of illegals to brigade the popular vote in a couple states doesn't count, nor are they representative of mainstream american society in any sense of any of those words

I'll let someone else handle that statistical BTFOing

Grabbing guns = more deaths than the civil war.

SHALL

NOT

>this is right
>you're wrong
>educate yourself

>huh?

What?

fuck off nigger

BE

Cigarettes kill more people than guns. Even if you don't smoke, you are more likely to die from second hand smoke, than bullets.
cdc.gov/tobacco/data_statistics/fact_sheets/health_effects/tobacco_related_mortality/index.htm

Why be worried about guns, when tobacco kills twice as many people (including children)?

>"All insane gun owners are fat ass rednecks who want to kill people. No Young people are using guns"
>Meanwhile in real life, those rednecks just have guns for sport and protecting family, and were legally obtained
>Most people who use guns for mass killing are mentally ill Teenage/young adult edgelords who got their firearms on the black market.

Its working out good in France it seems

INFRINGED

What's wrong with violence?

No fun allowed

It would embolden larger groups of people to commit crime, gangs start pushing around citizens instead of just killing each other. There's a reason people in the UK and Japan are terrified of teenagers.

>believes "redneck" memes his own side made up out of bitterness over the breakup of a political coalition that was their own fault

vox.com/2016/4/21/11451378/smug-american-liberalism

Oh look, even (((Ezra Klein))) thinks you're the problem. Guess it's time to go "educate yourself".