I am a civic nationalist

Debate me.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/342190428675796992
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I just heard that sentence in his nasal, jewish, speech-impediment tinged voice.

Go on The Daily Shoah you nigger

But I don't have $10000

*but first buy book (make sure to rate it)

then give me 10,000 shekels

and I swear I'll debate anyone as soon as the shekels get deposited
*no refunds

no thanks

There's nothing to debate. You brought nothing to the table except declaring that you're retarded.

I am too, why would I debate you.

Mike Thukothitch ith here to thow uth hith mindthet

be dat do dat is boss

Do you know how I made money as a kid? I dug through trash cans for aluminum cans. At the time, you could get 52 cents a pound for aluminum cans so for spare change (spare money as a kid), I would dig through trash to take up aluminum cans. So all you fucking idiots who are trying to tell me what I can or can't talk about: I've dug through trash cans as a kid for spare money. I've spent five years fighting a false rape accusation and you know what? I got my law license. I made it through. I got the charges dismissed. My record expunged.

You are nothing to me. You are little, pussy fucking worms.

should i buy your book?

Why do you make my penis hard?

This is important pls respond.

How do we sell conservatism to blacks?

The eyes are shopped, right?

Thivic nathionlithm ith patriothism.

BUY MY BOOKS AND 1 STAR THEM

Initial d is the best anime, you cannot argue with me

got mine; fuck yours mentality mane

Lower their tax burden,cut welfare and use the money saved to offer tax break incentive for employers to create more skilled labor jobs.

Offer black people first crack at these jobs(not give them but the get first dibs on the interviews) and offer companies even more tax breaks to do on the job training for minorities.

Soon many young black men will be pulling in 60k a year with low taxes,this will allow all the nike buying,credit card debt,stupid shit they like etc

Cuck kys

GOWILLA MINDTHET

In the 1950's blacks were based.

uh uh uh uh uh uh buy my books gamergate

hey guys for real, get a few copies for the senpai

I swear I will debate anyone just donate 6 gorllian shekels to ADL in Richard Spencer's name

because I'm too busy with important work on twitter to debate for free

not an arugment.

You want black men to vote republican?

put money in their pockets.

Dont want them to be shiftless bums?

Give them jobs

There is such thing as being a professional tweeter. It is a job because it brings you money and resources. Marketing is literally tweeting just in a different medium.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I Fought a 5 year rape allegation, and I’ve been involved in numerous basic training exercises, and I have over 300 confirmed book sales. I am trained in gorilla mindset and I’m the writer in the entire alt right/libertarian/conservative/independant movement. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with tweets the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of cucks across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for my next book, maggot. The mindset that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can debate you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my keyboard. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to an entire arsenal of twitter followers and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

P.S. please buy my book

>2016
>being his economically and racially illiterate
Kys my man

kek

Cuckovitch

You've spent the last year building up an archive of you associating yourself with the Alt Right, and now the world knows that you follow Spencer and his Nazis.

Your name is dirt. Your career is over. Good riddance. I will enjoy reading about your lonely death from shitty drugs in a shitty motel in a few years time.

Monkey Mindshet
Primate Perception
Donkey Kong Demeanor

The civic nationalism of the USA is to uphold the ethno-nationalism of Israel, stupid goy.

Needs more lithping.

lmao

Just look at this thug.
Send him back to prison with the rest of the no-good gorillas.

kek

>be that old
>tweet like this

yikes

Ok, your answer to pic related:
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/342190428675796992

>aromatic bouguet
That's genuinely repugnant.

The time for civicism was the 1940s. Now is the time for imperialism.

Nah dude they were still nigs they just dressed better.